What's new

Sri lanka vs New Zealand CWC 2011 1st S/F..

So one thing is certain that the World Cup is going to remain in South Asia :P

Poor guests gone home :rofl:

Now time to see this world cup back in Lahore... it was there 2-3 months ago - now time to see it back in Lahore Insha'Allah :rofl:

is lahore the only part of pakistan??, what r u talking man?? :what:

Looks like a South Asian team will be taking home the World Cup!!!!

Inshallah it will be Pakistan

:pakistan:

Har baal ki khaal khenchna achi baat nahi bhai jaan,

jab ICC Event shoroh hoe thee to World Cup sab hosting nations main gaya thaa. Pakistan main Lahore aaya thaa aur special event organize hoe thee ICC ki taraf se. India main Delhi, Sri Lanka main Colombo and Bangladesh main Dhaka gaya thaa.

Ab Madras bhi India ka ilaqa hai aur Jaffna Sri Lanka ka... wahan to yeh cup nahi le ke gaye naa

congratulations Sri Lanka. well played :) least the world cup will remain where it should belong, SUBCONTINENT

Har baal ki khaal khenchna achi baat nahi bhai jaan,

jab ICC Event shoroh hoe thee to World Cup sab hosting nations main gaya thaa. Pakistan main Lahore aaya thaa aur special event organize hoe thee ICC ki taraf se. India main Delhi, Sri Lanka main Colombo and Bangladesh main Dhaka gaya thaa.

Ab Madras bhi India ka ilaqa hai aur Jaffna Sri Lanka ka... wahan to yeh cup nahi le ke gaye naa

bhai aap ki khaal nai khench rah,a aap keh rahe ho world cup lahore aye ga in contrast to world cup pakistan aye ga, baat tu sahi karo na aqal waali!!

uh oh! Do i sense some Lahorisher - Karachiite exchange of hot tempers!?

I'll tell you what. How about none of the above

one day, the World Cup will be hosted in North Waziristan....oh yes it will :cheers:

one day, the World Cup will be hosted in North Waziristan....oh yes it will :cheers:

InshaAllah! and ground will be double beautiful than Beijing's 'Bird's Nest'.

Good!.. congrats to All Srilankans.. Lions send Kiwis home.. Now its between.. Lions.. Shaheens.. and... ummm.. oye bhai log.. tum logon ka kya nishaan hai?.. Elephant or Monkeys? :P

bhai any part of pakistan as long as the whole pcb is just not limited to lahore lone, some times i get a feeling, we are cheering a lahore team, though the captain himself is from karachi, the matches used to be held in peshawar stadium where yassir hameed made incredible 100 and niaz stadium hyderabad, but every thing now seems to be limited to gaddafi stadium....

a big stadium also needs to be built at quetta

i dont know why lahoris think, the world starts and ends in lahore...

he's lives in Karachi, but from Khyber Agency if i'm not mistaken

and yes Pakistan is Pakistan. The team represents every square millimeter of the motherland. Victory tomorrow would bring so much joy to our country.

(Inshallah)

he's lives in Karachi, but from Khyber Agency if i'm not mistaken

and yes Pakistan is Pakistan. The team represents every square millimeter of the motherland. Victory tomorrow would bring so much joy to our country.

(Inshallah)

yes, karachi hosts the biggest pathan community, ranging from mardan, swat, hazara etc, the biggest pathan city, if u know that too :lol:

han of course...because it's mini-Pakistan. All groups even non-Pakistani origin groups (Chinese, some Iranians, some Africans, etc.) are living and settled there.

be careful of the Mardanis....they may get you started on naswar :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom