What's new

Sri Lanka Training Bangladesh Air force

i know there are few lankans in Bangladesh ( but NOT LOADS , there are probably more Bangladeshi`s in SL) but always wondered why...U hardly find a Sri Lankan even in India (apart from tourists and tamils)...From what I v heard Sri Lankan businessmen own several garment factories in Bangladesh and they prefer to have sri Lankan staff

otherwise there`s no reason for lankan to be there

Sri Lankan businessmen own several garment factories in Bangladesh and they prefer to have sri Lankan staff

otherwise there`s no reason for lankan to be there

Sri Lankans in India mainly refer to Tamil people of Sri Lankan origin in India and non resident Sri Lankans. They are partly who migrated to India and their descendants and mostly refugees from Sri Lanka because of the recently concluded Sri Lankan Civil War. There is also a small population of Sinhalese people in India numbering about 3,500 and mostly located in Delhi and Tamil Nadu

Read:
Sri Lankans in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sri Lankans in India mainly refer to Tamil people of Sri Lankan origin in India and non resident Sri Lankans. They are partly who migrated to India and their descendants and mostly refugees from Sri Lanka because of the recently concluded Sri Lankan Civil War. There is also a small population of Sinhalese people in India numbering about 3,500 and mostly located in Delhi and Tamil Nadu

Read:
Sri Lankans in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sinhalese in Tamil Nadu ? May be its a small number but still that's a surprise

Also Sri Lanka doesn`t have that many private unis specially for Medicine because of that moronic JVP. So Students who can`t get selected to Gov unis and those who can`t afford to study in Europe , US Australia or Malaysia, visit India / Bangladesh to complete their studies

Garment industry staff by order of expertise !!

Sri Lankans
Bangladeshis
Indians
Chinese

Go to any garment factory (outside of China) and you will see that management of garment factories will have a good mix of these.

why are you guys fighting each other?
change the BD vs IN topic and concentrate to the thread :coffee:

Every thread in BD section is either related to India, or becomes an India thread after 5-6 posts, no matter what was the original topic. I can understand some BDs miss us a lot, but so much of love & affection is not good either....it turns into obsession. Just for the sake of it....can we have a thread on any topic in BD section that doesn't bring India, either directly or indirectly, in at least first 5 pages? :undecided:

What utter Bollocks, nearly every Bangladeshi forum some ugly bindoo has to intervene. Stop lying to your self.

well i thought BD had a bigger airforce... :undecided:

well i thought BD had a bigger airforce... :undecided:

It does but the training isn't for fighter pilots or ground crew. It's base protection training, remember Sri Lanka went through one of the bloodiest civil wars and against a terrorist group that knew no limits with backing from overseas. The Sri Lankan Air Force built up Hugh experience in base protection against sabotage and attacks on their bases. That knowledge is what our forces are tapping into.

We try to get as much experience from a wide a variety of sources as possible. SWADS train with US SEALs, South Korean UDT, the Turkish SFs, Indonesia etc and the airforce is building a unit to defend the airbases.

What utter Bollocks, nearly every Bangladeshi forum some ugly bindoo has to intervene. Stop lying to your self.

I don't prefer to communicate with those who are brainwashed with religious hatred, fortunately there are many educated & saner Bangladeshis here on pdf with whom I can have a good discussion. And for you, if you are unable to write anything other than religious hatred and abuse; then please don't quote me in future.

Good development ....:cheers:
There is only one way to counter the poisonous snake in SA and that is to increase co-operation in all fields amongst the rest of the SA countries. BD also did suffer for a long time when Chanakyan goons supported a 20 years long insurgency in CHT just like they supported the LTTE to de-stabilize SL. We understand how Sri-lankans feel about Indians and they are not alone in this, we also share the same level of hatred for them.

@ For a considerable time I was in Sri Lanka. I closely observed their feeling about India. I tell you they hate the Indian's like a hell ? I was surprized to see their feeling how it coinsides with our feelings ??????

@ I find Sri Lanka has a very intimate and cordial relation with China. America also has a close defence relation with Sri Lanka. Back in mid eighties Sri Lanka had a very little Army only 36,000 soldiers but now they have a very very strong army . It was this army which forced the LTTE to come into peace table and finally the movement was crushed completely.

Back
Top Bottom