What's new

Sri Lanka to offer India port development to balance out China

Actually it's a game both sides are playing. Unlike Sri Lanka, which genuinely realized their mistake in soliciting Chinese investment and tried to re-negotiate/terminate the projects, Pakistan will have no such compunctions. They will gladly hand over these infrastructure projects to the Chinese. They are undertaking the entire CPEC project fully aware that there is no way they can repay principle+interest in these loans.

can you back your claims with any articles or anything or are you just sprouting out of your back side.

post reported for indian day dreaming taking place

reject it . rather reject any cooperation with sri lankans , let them try to be part of that failed chinese superficial string of pearls .

can you back your claims with any articles or anything or are you just sprouting out of your back side.

post reported for indian day dreaming taking place

Oh...You are back.

CPEC has been discussed to death on various threads. What I wrote is a summation of my position. You are neither that important nor persuasive as to warrant a repetition.

Oh...You are back.

CPEC has been discussed to death on various threads. What I wrote is a summation of my position. You are neither that important nor persuasive as to warrant a repetition.
so then your post will be reported because you are again talking shit about CPEC and know F all

just a butt hurt indian spreading his venom about a project between China and Pakistan.

imbecile

so then your post will be reported because you are again talking shit about CPEC and know F all

just a butt hurt indian spreading his venom about a project between China and Pakistan.

imbecile

If you don't calm down in life, you will get a heart attack at a young age. Think about your family.

If you don't calm down in life, you will get a heart attack at a young age. Think about your family.
if you dont stop hating and continuously sprouting shit about CPEC you might live a long life as well. You are an indian the CPEC has nothing to do without you why are you talking shit about it.

Butt out of things thats u dont know anything about.

if you dont stop hating and continuously sprouting shit about CPEC you might live a long life as well. You are an indian the CPEC has nothing to do without you why are you talking shit about it.

Okay I will not talk about CPEC if you can give me your own detailed understanding about it. Since you claim to know it so well.

that would be a big Mistake from india

No its not a mistake.... India has already said it to take the plan and shovel it on their assrs.... the very own word was used.. believe me.... let them give this offer to the Chinese and go bankrupt completely

Lol... actually in recent months most of those so called sprouting shot about CPEC is coming from Pakistani media's and most of the pdf Pakistanis went sad over the developments...

No its not a mistake.... India has already said it to take the plan and shovel it on their assrs.... the very own word was used.. believe me.... let them give this offer to the Chinese and go bankrupt completely

Lol... actually in recent months most of those so called sprouting shot about CPEC is coming from Pakistani media's and most of the pdf Pakistanis went sad over the developments...
this is the most deluded comment i have ever read on pdf. you would say most Pakistanis are over exaggerating the benefits of CPEC and now you have come out with this new theory

donkey of the day !

this the most deluded comment i have ever rad on pdf. you would say most Pakistanis are over exaggerating the benefits of CPEC and now you have come out with this new theory

donkey of the day !

New theory really!!! We're you been sleeping for the past couple of months!!?? Go and check in your Pakistani media regarding the CPEC feed back..

in my point of view,

India already made Big Mistake by foreign policy

if india where in right direction india might be the big power in the south asia, even china can't entire south asia and they have to build islands like what they are doing in SCS

as we run SAARC and biggest country in south asia we must have helped them in the time when required,

india is planing for some project and making delay for decades or years, if it's china they are planing in a years and next year the project started or completed (don't say India don't have money or man power or knowledge)

for Ex,

India given 5B$ credit to Bangladesh after china stepped in why so delay in the process

as you say if sri langa bankrupt completely do you thing china leave sri langa

again my own words,

India is big failure with neighbor countries

New theory really!!! We're you been sleeping for the past couple of months!!?? Go and check in your Pakistani media regarding the CPEC feed back..
CPEC is going to be a success no matter what you say or cry about.

mind ur own business and stay in your lane. False flagging indian

CPEC is going to be a success no matter what you say or cry about.

mind ur own business and stay in your lane. False flagging indian

It's your media that's crying... stop shooting the messenger and read the message.

I think you're the one who should mind your business and stay out of the lane.. after all itset about India and Lanka not Pakistan or CPEC

It's your media that's crying... stop shooting the messenger and read the message.

I think you're the one who should mind your business and stay out of the lane.. after all itset about India and Lanka not Pakistan or CPEC
you seem to have personality of a dead tree i dont wish to engage on your moronic level anymore.

good day

Back
Top Bottom