What's new

Sri Lanka to offer India port development to balance out China

in my point of view,

India already made Big Mistake by foreign policy

if india where in right direction india might be the big power in the south asia, even china can't entire south asia and they have to build islands like what they are doing in SCS

as we run SAARC and biggest country in south asia we must have helped them in the time when required,

india is planing for some project and making delay for decades or years, if it's china they are planing in a years and next year the project started or completed (don't say India don't have money or man power or knowledge)

for Ex,

India given 5B$ credit to Bangladesh after china stepped in why so delay in the process

as you say if sri langa bankrupt completely do you thing china leave sri langa

again my own words,

India is big failure with neighbor countries

In China they can plan and execute project anywhere in time but we can't.. we're not communist who control the population.. in India anyone can take anyone to court and stop the project..

Unfortunately we've Pakistan in SAARC who's only goals is to sabotage any plan..until unless Pakistan is out of SAARC it's complete waste of the organisation.

Thanks to UPA''s 10 years of rule.. they managed to ruin everything for India..

Lanka going bankrupt will teach them a lesson.. china has no authority over Lanka it's all just business.. Lanka won't do anything that'll be a national security to India... after all 8ndia is right next door.. they know the risks

you seem to have personality of a dead tree i dont wish to engage on your moronic level anymore.

good day

Thank you captain

In China they can plan and execute project anywhere in time but we can't.. we're not communist who control the population.. in India anyone can take anyone to court and stop the project..

Unfortunately we've Pakistan in SAARC who's only goals is to sabotage any plan..until unless Pakistan is out of SAARC it's complete waste of the organisation.

Thanks to UPA''s 10 years of rule.. they managed to ruin everything for India..

Lanka going bankrupt will teach them a lesson.. china has no authority over Lanka it's all just business.. Lanka won't do anything that'll be a national security to India... after all 8ndia is right next door.. they know the risks

Thank you captain

i am not taking about in china only, for your best example CPEC now trucks are passing through to gwader port

forgot about pakistan in SAARC , can you pls tell me what happen in the plan of india to Thailand economic corridor that passing through Bangladesh and Myanmer

also don't blame UPA 10 Y government after all it's selected by us, we know they are not capable to do anything (now raghul gandhi behaving like child and he will be the PM candidate for next PM election)

before UPA govt also the same thing is happening,

give them Indian rupee and start support them with local development like rail road and high ways Implement it ASAP like what china is doing in other country ( for Ex china started construction work and completed with in a year in pakistan and construction started sri langa) but india still in construction process of iran port

who says china can't do anything if we are so care less only they are in the place first we need to thing about that

forgot about sri langa

can you tell me what china is doing in Bangladesh and Myanmar and Nepal,

For Ex,

Nepal is land locked country and due to their internal problem india imposed economic sanction now they become support of china, (they need power and Fuel for their vehicle)
for Nepal case india stared supplying fuel for their need after china stepped in i have no idea what is the problem for india)

if you take the list it's goes on,

again my own word

india is Big failure with neighbor country as they faced many development problem with india

Vizhingam port is getting expanded i think 3Rd phase is going on but center is unwilling to use it. There's no clachan port it's now Enayam port and they've not even laid a stone... it might never come

But Kolachel port has been approved right.?

This disaster is a lesson for any country that wishes to maintain its territorial sovereignty.

To all those dying to sell off parcels of their country to China - sit back and relax. You are in good hands.

You mean like Nepal :lol:, and that how Nepalese discover China to counter balancing India...the game is far from over, we will complete fairly or unfairly with India...just stay tune:pop:

But Kolachel port has been approved right.?

Enayam port is approved by central. State has not given the nod and we're not allowing it. Since it's going to replace 7 villagers... there are protests happening every week here. Whoever came for surveying has been send back by people

You mean like Nepal :lol:, and that how Nepalese discover China to counter balancing India...the game is far from over, we will complete fairly or unfairly with India...just stay tune:pop:

Of course it is not over. Except that you overestimate greed. Sri Lanka's experience is for all to see. Countries learn and adapt, just as China does. Let us see who learns better and faster.

CPEC is going to be a success no matter what you say or cry about.

mind ur own business and stay in your lane. False flagging indian
All the ranting and raving aside, I think CPEC demonstrates perfect strategic synergy for Pak and China.
You just have to check Islamic fundamentalism becoming a rising concern for China day by day.
Fear of damage to fixed capital intensive assets across CPEC will be a worry to Chinese investments if the rising fundamentalism is not checked, they are as it is quite aprehensive about their experiences with uighurs.

@Topic - think its only natural for the neighborhood to make merry when there is sabre rattling going on between India and China. Kind of what we wanted to do with NAM.

Back
Top Bottom