What's new

Sri Lanka says no fighter jets deal with Pakistan

I concur. Indian media is lowest of the low. Indians are liar.

But sir, please update us about the Egyptian order, and the Myanmar ones too....

And when we are at it, did your sources tell you when the Malaysians are getting their batch of JF-17s?

Pakistan is not selling JFT to any country. In fact, no one is interested in buying the JFT, which is a very useless machine. Happy now?

Pakistan is not selling JFT to any country. In fact, no one is interested in buying the JFT, which is a very useless machine. Happy now?

Its not whether happy or not. Its just that Pakistani members should be restrained and have patience before celebrating every time even without official confirmation.

Its not whether happy or not. Its just that Pakistani members should be restrained and have patience before celebrating every time even without official confirmation.

Fully agree.

I concur. Indian media is lowest of the low. Indians are liar.

But sir, please update us about the Egyptian order, and the Myanmar ones too....

And when we are at it, did your sources tell you when the Malaysians are getting their batch of JF-17s?
I will not comment on your first disclosure, however let me remind you that it's been over three years since you concluded your MMRCA deal, since then it's been blowing hot and cold, eventually the 126 figure has been cut down to 36 and the much make in India fanfare has gone out of the window.... the countries that have ordered the JF-17 will not get a delivery tomorrow, next week or next month.... presently PAF needs to fulfil it's own requirements......patience is a virtue.....watch this space.

One of my sources has told that Sri Lankans are very upset on the news provided by Pakistani Media team. Even PA is unhappy. Such a irresponsible behavior.

No wonder this Hamid Mir guy is considered a traitor.

I was the first one around to raise concern on the news being provided by Jew Tv and Hamid Mir Ghaddar. Ganjay nay isi ko hi lay k jana tha :mad:.

Indians going gaga over no deal of JF-17 and yet the claim is that we are not obsessed with Pakistan. Epic

Totally agree and it holds good for both sides actually.

No deal of JF-17 !
Sri Lanka can take over world flying Tejas now :dance3:

celebrating coz it doesnt make sense for SLAF to buy jf17 whn they have option of our indigenas lca tejas,a 4++ gen.
With tejas around,,why u even trying to sell jf17,,it wont bear any results,,its laughable.neway I am positive tht after bahrain airshow many countries will want to buy our tejas.thn we make thread n celebrate again

Sir plz. Atleast first induct Tejas and then think of going for some export orders (In no way i am going to comment on 4++ Gen claims etc as it total internal issue of yours). And yes LCA would surely be sold to other countries but thats not going to happen in near future because of multiple facts and out of those facts the foremost is that India is suppose to first induct 100 plus Tejas in IAF. How can U offer it to others when U urself are supposed to fulfill obligations at your own side?

With tejas around,,why u even trying to sell jf17,,it wont bear any results,,its laughable.
In no way I am indulging in Tejas Vs Thunder talk. We have already had enough of that.

Why sri Lankan needs any air craft in first place??? I know there are some insurgencies but India is always there for our sri Lankan brothers.

And yes LCA would surely be sold to other countries but thats not going to happen in near future because of multiple facts and out of those facts the foremost is that India is suppose to first induct 100 plus Tejas in IAF. How can U offer it to others when U urself are supposed to fulfill obligations at your own side?
Manufacturing Of aircraft is Not New For Indian Aviation Unlike PAC.JF-17 is your First Project Our Goes Back to HAL Marut.

So what that guy bought, daal or sarson ka tel??

Maybe @Windjammer can call up the defense secretary and find out for us! I mean ARY's London desk did confirm the news about the deal didn't they?

"The matter did not even come up for discussion during the talks [with the Pakistani government]," Karunasena Hettiarachchi, Defense Secretary, told The Hindu, adding that his government was still considering the purchase of fighter jets

Maybe @Windjammer can call up the defense secretary and find out for us! I mean ARY's London desk did confirm the news about the deal didn't they?

"The matter did not even come up for discussion during the talks [with the Pakistani government]," Karunasena Hettiarachchi, Defense Secretary, told The Hindu, adding that his government was still considering the purchase of fighter jets

I don't need to as it is a small world.
Add_Sec_Def_III.jpg
Additional Secretary - Defence

Mr. S. Hettiarachchi

Hindu-stanis can now relax their butt cheeks ...

Terming the reports as "incorrect," Mahishini Colonne, spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said that "if there arises a requirement for Sri Lanka to procure aircraft of this nature, in keeping with the policy of the Government of Sri Lanka to maintain transparency, expressions of interest will be called for, from all concerned."

Source: Sri Lanka says no fighter jets deal with Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom