What's new

Sri Lanka Police gets Mahindra Scorpio Jeeps

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Sri Lanka Police gets Mahindra Scorpio Jeeps

Under the Ministry of Defence scheme of facilitating Police mobile patrols with 475 jeeps, 137 were initially distributed this morning at the MOD premises in Colombo.

Chief Guest Secretary Defence Mr. Gotabaya Rajapaksa handed over keys of 21 jeeps ceremonially, while IG of Police N.K. Illangakoon handed over 4 jeeps at the event.

Additional Secretary Police and Civil Security Affairs Mrs. Damayanthi Jayarathne, Chief Accounting Officer Mr. L. Liyanagama and Senior DIG (Administration) Gamini Nawarathne were also present at the occasion.

20110708_02p5.jpg

20110708_02p7.jpg

Sri Lanka News | Ministry of Defence - Sri Lanka

Good News!!! :Cheers:

Mahindra Scorpio is one of the best SUV in India.! I love this car....:)

Mahindra_Scorpio.jpg

112_0804_13z+Mahindra_Scorpio_Hybrid+rear_view.jpg

1286561932_127262126_1-Well-Maintained-White-Mahindra-Scorpio-Slxtop-end-for-sale-Banashankari-1286561932.jpg

Mahindra-Scorpio-Hybrid-2.jpg

Nothing else will do..!!!!!! Nothing else will do..!!!!!:welcome:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Srilankan & Indian police force follows the same uniform for their personnels and same color scheme for their vehicles.

The Srilankan & Indian police force follows the same uniform for their personnels and same color scheme for their vehicles.

Yep, Colour scheme of vehicles are fine. But I hate our police uniform. They will change the colour of uniform, still considering colours.:lol:

Yep, Colour scheme of vehicles are fine. But I hate our police uniform. They will change the colour of uniform, still considering colours.:lol:

Then you cannot make movies titled "Khaki".:cheesy:

Anyways I am a big fan of Khaki uniform. I cannot imagine my police force in any other uniform than Khaki.

@ harpoon
yes zylo is not there. But its much better than scorpio.
but both have very similar looks.
mahindra-xylo-wallpaper.jpg

Then you cannot make movies titled "Khaki".:cheesy:

Anyways I am a big fan of Khaki uniform. I cannot imagine my police force in any other uniform than Khaki.

when weared correctly by physically fit people,khaki is good:

Policepolicetelugufilm.jpg

else,its horrible;

localpc.jpg

Would like to see Mahindra Thar on Lankan roads too.. Its a great machine .. same engine of Xylo.

01_mahindra_thar_2.jpg

mahindra-thar-photo-gallery-1.jpg

mahindra-thar-6124.jpg

Good for Srilankan police. But do Indian police has similar vehicles or they still using the old jeeps like they used to.

Good for Srilankan police. But do Indian police has similar vehicles or they still using the old jeeps like they used to.

Most of the newer ones are Mahindra Invader.

Bolero+Invader+Side-Quarter.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom