What's new

Pak Breaks Indian Monopoly over Vehicle Supply to Lanka

And how many indians own vehicles outta 1.35 crores? and compare indian auto industry to tht of Japan n Korea is a joke... they dont outsource engines n engine parts n produce world class vehicles...

Really..:omghaha: Dont turn this thread into a joke.
We already are sixth largest passenger vehicle producer in the world and Asia's third largest exporter of passenger cars after Japan & South Korea. That is a fact.

And unlike Pakistan,engines are being developed and manufactured here.

Usual ignorant remarks.

Really? Oh im sorry both Kch n Lhr are getting Metros apart from BRTs... but ... do tell us why Half of delhi is a slum and mumbai has the worlds biggest slums?

Karachi,Lahore-Metro rail construction haven't even started,I think even DPR is not ready.
Meanwhile Delhi already has 200 km long metro rail network.3 other Indian cities have them,and 4 more will get it by 2015.

BRT-system suited to small cities or as a feeder system to metro rail.Usually seen in tier 2 Indian cities.

Nothing about airports buddy?

BRT-system suited to small cities or as a feeder system to metro rail.Usually seen in tier 2 Indian cities.
Even failed cities like Indore have BRTS in India and he is bragging here about it like it is something special.maybe it is special in Pakistan :rofl:

They do.Please read more about Nominal GDP
And Sire please educate me how come a percentage deduced from an amount having currency base as dollar is affected from INR value fluctuation?

I just posted source of $1.7 trilliom gdp, are you blinded by saffron glasses?

Wow at hindutvas logic

LOL again typical mullah obsessed by Hinduism, bringing religion where it is totally irrelevant. :omghaha:

Last edited:
Looks like you are underestimating the boastfulness of the donors.
You mean that and the mirchy of the Indian journalism? Coz Indian News Express "expressed" it not Pakistan... :angel: so whatever you are getting from the article is reaching you from your own journalists not from our journalists not even from the donors themselves... :rofl:

Oh_burn.gif

You mean that and the mirchy of the Indian journalism? Coz Indian News Express "expressed" it not Pakistan... :angel: so whatever you are getting from the article is reaching you from your own journalists not from our journalists not even from the donors themselves... :rofl:

Oh_burn.gif
I could have read your reply but the gif is too teeny weeny girly or kinda immature-ish to waste time on it :wave:

Err the article was not that sensationalist actually but your compariot edited the article to satisfy his ego but was busted an gt owned though. ;)
You mean compatriot....and please define which part did he change? Title seems exactly the same in the link provided....so is the article!

These 100 for gifted just as a good will I guess but yu guys totally ignored last paragraph.
Previously, the Lankan security forces bought vehicles mostly from Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra and Ashok Leyland of India but now all types of trucks, vehicles are bought from Pakistan.

Can you guys see this word "bought"
Nope they are blind...as one said something about ego...well that is what blacked their vision at the word bought ;)

You mean compatriot....and please define which part did he change? Title seems exactly the same in the link provided....so is the article!
Nope they are blind...as one said something about ego...well that is what blacked their vision at the word bought ;)
ROFL,this is the part which he edited but got busted,see the original article and then see the article which he has posted.He has added the last line himself.

ROFL,this is the part which he edited but got busted,see the original article and then see the article which he has posted.He has added the last line himself.
Seriously? Did you even read what your own journalist wrote? :rolleyes:

By P K Balachandran - COLOMBO

Published: 20th February 2014 10:27 AM

Last Updated: 20th February 2014 10:27 AM

Pakistan on Wednesday broke the Indian monopoly over the supply of transport vehicles to the Sri Lankan armed forces and the police by gifting a hundred Toyota Corolla (Altis) cars to the security forces.

The handing over ceremony was graced by the Lankan Defense Secretary Gotabaya Rajapaksa and the Army Commander Lieutenant General Daya Ratnayake, Inspector General of Police N K Illangakoon, Pakistan High Commissioner Major General (Retired) Qasim Qureshi and officials of the Karachi-based manufacturer Indus Motors.

Indus Motors has been making Toyota and Daihatsu vehicle in Pakistan from 1990.

Previously, the Lankan security forces bought vehicles mostly from Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra and Ashok Leyland of India.

Pak Breaks Indian Monopoly over Vehicle Supply to Lanka -The New Indian Express

Maybe you cant view some parts of the article in India due to embarrassment on what was written?

ohh the last line...I am guessing it was his personal input after analyzing the article?

And if for any reasons you would wanna say this and that

Previously, the Lankan security forces bought vehicles mostly from Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra and Ashok Leyland of India.

literally means now its different...unless Mr.Indian journalist doesnt know how to use the word Previously?! :unsure:

Maybe you cant view some parts of the article in India due to embarrassment on what was written?.
Lady was it necessary to write this??For god's sake read the article,i have read it atleast 10 times.
ohh the last line...I am guessing it was his personal input after analyzing the article?
Yeah personal input is given be editing the original article :rolleyes:

Now tell me which part of the article suggests the title of the thread?? It is perfect case of poor journalism and an attempt of trolling,he got busted though

Lady was it necessary to write this??For god's sake read the article,i have read it atleast 10 times.
Well it was necessary since you were implying something so its like 2 can play that game :D
Yeah personal input is given be editing the original article :rolleyes:

Now tell me which part of the article suggests the title of the thread?? It is perfect case of poor journalism and an attempt of trolling,he got busted though

Well, 1stly the title of the article is

nothing really wrong in the title unless someone really is burning :p:

2ndly, Def a case of poor journalism make sure you email or write to the journalist...he needs to know what he wrote!!!

Lastly, Personal input is alright though I do agree he should have put it in diff colours or at least after the link....But since like you said you guys checked it out...then why the over reaction? :unsure:

Becasue he attempted to troll and his intention was to score points.By the way nobody is overreacting,just stating the truth.
So now you are either a mind reader or a predictor? :unsure:

Ones intentions cant be told by a common man unless you I dont know...lived with him or are his partner! I can conclude a number of intentions too...but rarely do as I prefer giving the benefit of the doubt to others....then again maybe I am wiser and more mature at least about this stuff...(intentions in case you forgot what we are talking about)

Back
Top Bottom