What's new

AFP Journalist murdered in Sri Lanka

"And just because shes black as charcoal doesn't mean shes Tamil and reports negative things so the government has to kill her"

Airpower183 - how well put? I love how the Singhalese are so desperate to claim that they are fairer skinned than the tamils. Have not seen the skin tone of Aravinde De Silva, Jayasuria, etc? I have been up north and there are just as many fair skinned Tamils up there.

I know a lot of Indians and they keep calling Sri Lankans (collectively) dark etc. But I have visited India and in Mumbai they are dark, not like what is shown on Bollywood.

Regardless, why do you need to mention the colour, why is it so important? You would not dare say it about a West Indian, because they not tolerate it, you would be scared.

Also, you did not choose your colour, so in your next life, karma etc, you may be born dark.

Please lets focus on the issues of this poor lady being murdered rather than her pigmentation.

Why focus on this 'poor lady being murdered'? This is a domestic civil issue that's dealt with by criminal judicial process, this has got nothing to do with politics, national security or strategic affairs of South Asia.

This is a defence forum not an obituary.

ok, fine. whatever the reason, someone has been mudered. Lets discuss that, why bring up the skin colour - tamil - charcoal?

I've challenged my Indian friends, and some Sri Lankans if they can go a month without talking about skin colour. I promise you, its not possible. Its all they talk about, its so dull.

ok, fine. whatever the reason, someone has been mudered. Lets discuss that, why bring up the skin colour - tamil - charcoal?

I've challenged my Indian friends, and some Sri Lankans if they can go a month without talking about skin colour. I promise you, its not possible. Its all they talk about, its so dull.

Why talk about someone being murdered? This is a domestic news.

This topic is not related to the strategic affairs of South Asia.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom