What's new

Sri Lanka offers war advice to India, To Defeat Naxals

Has anyone seen the Police commando team in tamilnadu and andhra?? They should be sent in, The best in these tactics.... Iam sure they are enough to finish this menace

2008062952580301nd3.jpg

Srilanka is going to help india to fight against maoists.....:what:

yes they are having the expertise in killing their own peoples with out mercy ....

Honestly india need not bring that kind of warfare against maoists..:coffee:

Stop that India have no will to Fight with Naxals/maoists

What expertise r these people r talking here? I dont get it. We r still thinking and discussing whether to use IAF for recon. We dont do that kind of war in our country. Deploy all Forces to eliminate all living creature in the vicinity then call it victory. May be that helped Srilanka but not India. Besides We have one of the finest Jungle warfare training school in our country. If we had thought of deploying army then we would have done long back.

And Maoist cant start a big civil war in this country.

Dont make wrong calculation, even a match stick will burn a house.

India has One of the greatest Jungle warfare training, In reality, Maoistas are not having a Gurilla warfare, They are fixing IED's , Thats not Gurilla warfare..... And CRPF are not given That training, My only question is why are CRPF there?

I accept this! we need spl force to fight there not CRPF. and Will to solve the issue ASAP

Sri Lankan offer is a sign of friendship.

But, we don't need any outside support or assistance in our internal matter.

Our forces are best in the world.

:lol: People used to think that we are having difficulties in handling with Maoist.

But the fact is that we are doing time pass our politicians are not serious about it.

Forget about army even para military forces are more then capable to crush the Maoist terrorist. :agree:

What we need is political will, cooperation and coordination. :agree:

Ya true:smitten:

India has One of the greatest Jungle warfare training, In reality, Maoistas are not having a Gurilla warfare, They are fixing IED's , Thats not Gurilla warfare..... And CRPF are not given That training, My only question is why are CRPF there?

that was exactly my point.....

no need to bring any country in to this maoist issue... , that itself indicate the rest of the world that we are in big trouble...

Whats wrong with getting advice from them??..they have recently fighted against LTTE in jungles..their experience in handling situations will help us a lot..

Not necessary....... Dont forget the genocide gentlemen. We dont want such kind of killing in our country. The only reason in India is the administration, better ask for some expertise for them, not for army.

but we want their military experience....not the genocidal experience....

Whats wrong with getting advice from them??..they have recently fighted against LTTE in jungles..their experience in handling situations will help us a lot..

There is nothing wrong, There is a saying in malayalam "eliye padicchu Illam Chudano? which means "would you burn your house fearing rats?"

Guys a bit OT:

To the outer world SriLankan Army finished the LTTE..gr8.

But the most important matter we forget is how they finished..?

They finished the war using carpet bombing tactics,heavy artillery,yanks etc.
Is the Indian govt ready for that..?

Also LTTE was more of a national army with a well-defined hierarchy of officers,troops etc rather than a guerilla army...
It was true guerilla army in the 80's andd the earlt 90's...
But after that they had their own army,navy and airforce (YES..airforce).

.U needn go to them..Give the order to IA and IAF..they ll root out this menace in 4 months much less than the 20 years taken by the SriLankans.But is it how this war should be fought..? NO

As Army Sir told look into expertise we got in Kashmir,NE and change it a lil bit to suit the terrain.
And as he said both in TN and AP are given extensive training..Utilise them.

Most importantly grow the spine and develop the will which was seen in the case of Kashmir and NE and stop the petty vote bank considerations.

Has anyone seen the Police commando team in tamilnadu and andhra?? They should be sent in, The best in these tactics.... Iam sure they are enough to finish this menace

they are called the grey hounds. they wiped out maoists in andhra pradesh

but we want their military experience....not the genocidal experience....
I know this was equated as a good will measure, but do u think our army doesnt has that military experience?
As Karthic Sri said we need political will to counter these maoist. PW, naxal, maoist all joined together. Today they r unified unlike our state forces. Also there is no cooperation between the state and central forces.

VSS_Veerappan_AP_19700c.jpg

This is the man who caught the Bandit Veerapan.
K Vijaykumar then the cheif of STF. These people have ample amount of experience.
Today in the Jungles of Sathyamangalam there is school run by (STF) Special Task Force, they give training to IPS caders in the Jungle Warefare.

Nice gesture, might be good to have a few military attaches with experience providing advice.

It's interesting to note that even on this forum, primarily made up of jingos, people are averse to carpet bombing etc to get rid of the Naxals.

Gandhi mindset?

Nice gesture, might be good to have a few military attaches with experience providing advice.

It's interesting to note that even on this forum, primarily made up of jingos, people are averse to carpet bombing etc to get rid of the Naxals.

Gandhi mindset?

No realistic mindset....for u sitting in Oz or me sitting in Mumbai they r just tribals....but think of their family,their father their mothers etc.....

If we adopt that approach there is no difference b/n us and them.

Gandhian philosophy - If u got slapped in one cheek show the other.

Ur philosophy - I u got slapped in one cheek kill his entire family

ideal philo - Just slap him back and make him realise he will be punished wen he does a wrong.

Back
Top Bottom