What's new

Sri Lanka Navy provides assistance to Indian Fishermen

I do not want to middle in other countries affairs and sorry if this offends anyone but. WHY does India trying to piss off everyone?? seriously looking at comments of an indian here and others throughout the form I realized they are almost at a state of war with everyone.

It is a complex region, mate. Ironically, while some of our neighbors say that we are unfriendly to everyone, they themselves are on a collision course in their own neighborhoods with almost everyone. We've had a complicated history with break-away states attempting to use alien identities to exceed us but failing miserably and then calling us as aggressors.

In fact, Sri Lanka is pretty normal with us in general terms. It is just that their navy commanders are unruly at times and target kill our fishermen. The only two problem states that we have around are Pakistan and China. Bangladesh has political divide for pro-India (founding political party) and anti-India (Pakistani and China backed).

Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Seychelles,Burma and Mauritius are pretty friendly to us.

we are talking about fisherman here notForigen policy, no one can dictate Sri Lanka's forigen policy, for example Sri Lanka's growing ties with China

Calm down. I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Pakistan. Who said we are interested in dictating your foreign policy? It is simply a step that your government has to take considering regional sensitivities that's all.

we are talking about fisherman here notForigen policy, no one can dictate Sri Lanka's forigen policy, for example Sri Lanka's growing ties with China

you want to yoga with one feet on earth and another on the sky,just dont tear off your underwear while trying the impossible.

when India began to crackdown on anti-sri lanka activites, ties began to improve. When MMS became Indian pm it almost went to comfortable level,

Back
Top Bottom