What's new

Sri Lanka: Navy, police in Trincomalee arrest two suspects with explosives C4 and TNT

Uguduwa

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Jan 10, Colombo: During a joint search operation conducted by the Navy and the Kinniya Police on 09th January 2020, an explosive mix of TNT and C4 had been recovered.

The Navy conducted the search operation in coordination with the Trincomalee Division Vice Squad in Kinniya area and spotted two suspects on the road. During further investigation, the security personnel managed to find these explosives in their possession.

The suspects were then taken into custody. They have been identified as residents of Trincomalee, aged 44 and 56.

The suspects along with explosives were handed over to the Kinniya Police for further investigation.

http://www.colombopage.com/archive_...M7nf3s4nQ72_rK8bfPeS3JGGg2PXmpARpJRhmLSG_Ddc4

I have a feeling that reeducation camps will soon come to Sri Lanka as well. Power for minority political parties are already removed as far as I Know.

I have a feeling that reeducation camps will soon come to Sri Lanka as well. Power for minority political parties are already removed as far as I Know.

Sri Lanka has very close and friendly relations with China who seem to have mastered this art. But my suggestion would be that Muslims of Sri Lanka should embrace Christianity instead of they taking the risk of going into reeducation camps.

Sri Lanka has very close and friendly relations with China who seem to have mastered this art. But my suggestion would be that Muslims of Sri Lanka should embrace Christianity instead of they taking the risk of going into reeducation camps.
Big brother in Beijing will teach us how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom