What's new

Sri lanka development News/Pics

^^ thanks, but I didn't say you could use my photos without my permission. Leave the posting of my own pics to me.

I believe the pics are licensed under creative commons by 3.0; when you uploaded them.

Under the license I am allowed to use the content for non commercial purposes as long as due credit and recognition is given to the author.

I named you as the author.

No, I haven't finished uploading my trip report pics yet. There were too many pics from that trip in particular, plus some from the one after.

No, I haven't finished uploading my trip report pics yet. There were too many pics from that trip in particular, plus some from the one after.

Please let me know when you upload more pics, as I'm not a participant on that forum.

Why don't you post these pictures here?

Last edited:
‘Lotus Tower’ Colombo

395011_10150458437648301_302440998300_8550202_1068298348_n.jpg

z_p-02-Lotus-06.jpg

192.jpg

1404698_609370249119777_41435728_o_zps9189d176.jpg

cc pathum1986

6.jpg

@Chak Bamu @Aeronaut @WebMaster

Could we move this thread to General Photos and Multimedia section pls.. Cheers

Last edited:
The newly opened Arcade complex Colombo (Former mental asylum and ex attorney general's office complex)

Colombo-www.nethfm.com-12.jpg

Colombo-www.nethfm.com-13.jpg

Colombo-www.nethfm.com-15.jpg

es0AM1Y.jpg

qhiICox.jpg

Newly opened floating market in Pettah

Excellent pics Gibbs, thanks for sharing! I'm actually travelling to SL in 2 weeks time God willing (can't wait!), and I'd like to check out the floating market.

I'm staying in Negombo. Any tips on what is the best things to do in and around Negombo and Colombo in terms of day trips?

My first time in SL, always have wanted to go, and I'm really looking forward to it!

Thanks in advance.

Excellent pics Gibbs, thanks for sharing! I'm actually travelling to SL in 2 weeks time God willing (can't wait!), and I'd like to check out the floating market.

I'm staying in Negombo. Any tips on what is the best things to do in and around Negombo and Colombo in terms of day trips?

My first time in SL, always have wanted to go, and I'm really looking forward to it!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers mate.. I'm not very familiar with Negombo, Since i dont live in SL i have not been to Negombo for quite a while.. But it's a beach resort and had has a decent night life, Lots of bars and cafe's.. Lots of massive Churches.. Mostly used as a stay off for catching flights because of it's proximity to the air port.. Check Tripadvisor they may give you some good tips

Negombo Forum, Travel Discussion for Negombo, Sri Lanka – TripAdvisor

Colombo there is plenty to do.. Restaurants, Bars, Cafe's, Night life, Plenty of high end night clubs, Spa's, and Sight seeing lots of colonial architecture.. Any thing you prefer in particular to do ? Shopping you can get bargains for genuine designer ware for warehouse prices..

Be aware of touts and scammers.. Anybody overly friendly stay clear.. Careful with tuk tuk drivers, Always try and get in to one with a meter, The starting fare would not exceed SL Rs.60 a KM.. Dont let anybody take you to places known to them or owned by a relative.. Colombo is much safer than most sub continental cities so enjoy your stay

Back
Top Bottom