What's new

Sri Lanka demands War Crimes against India’s IPKF

Even you people are thinking, we Tamilians and Indians are not one, considering as separate...There is no wonder, when Pakistanis or SL's ask us to carve a separate nation...

facepalm dude..epic facepalm.

I mentioned both separately because for Tamilians this is an emotional issue and for people from rest of India its a diplomatic issue. Not because both are different.

When have we Indians become so insecure of our identity ? :rolleyes:

If tamils can ask for a separate nation from SL they can also can ask for a separate nation from India that will be more justifiable than in SL

Need another thread for this issue!

Our patriotism is not based on a single stupidity comment, idiot...

It's the same thing I have to say to Tamils.... come out of this hatred sure your sungod was killed like a ------- but we can get together cuz Sinhalese and Tamils share common genes, history and many close relationships just like Britons and Germans..... so we can get together, we only need a good gesture!

HeinzG, the good gesture is nowhere to be seen from the Singalas. Sad but true. 13th Amendment hasn't been implemented, the war crimes have not been accounted for and the demographic deluge that is being done in the Northern Areas has not been stopped.

It takes two hands to clap.

If tamils can ask for a separate nation from SL they can also can ask for a separate nation from India that will be more justifiable than in SL
!

Wow desist from ****-stirring please. Looks kinda lame.

what loosers say when they can't get the thing the won't... so much for the "Nan Tamil" movement!

What is 'Nan Tamil' movement? I never heard!

here you little coward learn..

Vaddukoddai Resolution

Go and re-start ur education from 1st std. Where the resolution states that Indian Tamilians want seperate nation? :hitwall::hitwall:

We didn;t fought Tamils.. we fought against TN backed India, US and EU!
The bold part proves we are not cowards.

and what is the name for people who wants to punish other by licking their enemies rear?
The answer is.. SRI LANKANS. (Hint: Read the topic title) :angel:

Tamilians this is an emotional issue and for people from rest of India its a diplomatic issue. Not because both are different.

so Tamil emotions drive the TN politics....

that explains why Idiots rule TN

Our patriotism is not based on a single stupidity comment, idiot...

This is called cowardliness... not patriotism!

facepalm dude..epic facepalm.

I mentioned both separately because for Tamilians this is an emotional issue and for people from rest of India its a diplomatic issue. Not because both are different.

When have we Indians become so insecure of our identity ? :rolleyes:

Who is doing epic face palm, it's me or you???? Have you commented as Tamilians and rest of Indians???

This is called cowardliness... not patriotism!

Anyway he is my bro!!! he has every right to comment about me... If i dont like, i will fight him and its our Internal matter and personal too... who are you idiot to intervene....

Do you people ever know, what is guts???

Seems like some Sri Lankans are so used to fighting that they seem to be a little lost in this time of peace. Don't make it a short interlude, enjoy the peace & don't be in a hurry to search for a new enemy.

Havent you heard of the proverb - the seshnag in the neck of Lord Shiva can afford to ****-a-snoot at the king of birds, Garuda just because it is in the neck of Lord Shiva ?

The Lankans are doing exactly that - they think they are the seshnag in the neck of Lord Shiva (China) and hence can afford to mock at Garuda (India).

HeinzG, the good gesture is nowhere to be seen from the Singalas. Sad but true. 13th Amendment hasn't been implemented, the war crimes have not been accounted for and the demographic deluge that is being done in the Northern Areas has not been stopped.

It takes two hands to clap.

13 amendment has been implemented every where except in North and East as it was generally intended. This was because of LTTE's flat refusal to anything except a Eelam!

War crimes will be accounted for by a military tribunal. It's a army's issue.

So what do you say about demographic deluge done to South SL when Tamils coming from war tone north settled in, time to time?

You have the comprehension ability of a house-fly.

Not that I am surprised having observed you here and elsewhere.

13 amendment has been implemented every where except in North and East as it was generally intended. This was because of LTTE's flat refusal to anything except a Eelam!

War crimes will be accounted for by a military tribunal. It's a army's issue.

So what do you say about demographic deluge done to South SL when Tamils coming from war tone north settled in, time to time?

13th Amendment was meant to be implemented in North and East, not except North and East.

"Will be accounted for". That's gotto be the biggest "will" I've heard of.

The Tamils are in no number to create a demographic deluge of their own.

Go and re-start ur education from 1st std. Where the resolution states that Indian Tamilians want seperate nation? :hitwall::hitwall:

The beginning of Dravidian separatist movement goes back to late 1930s when leaders of Tamil and other Dravidian communities such as Karnataka, Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu got together to form Justice Party. This party was later changed its name to DMK in the 1940s. DMK abandoned its “independence for Dravida Nadu” demand in 1963 immediately after the Indian Parliament passed the Sixteenth Amendment to the Indian Constitution that prohibited those who advocate separatism from running for public offices (such as Indian parliament and state legislative assembly)

Later, as the other Dravidian leaders gradually distanced themselves from Tamil leaders, mainly due to their people preferring to be united with the Hindustan rather than with a Dravidanadu, Tamil Nadu concept still existed and it was the Tamil race who thought they were better off breaking off form India. With the ignition of Sir lankan Tamil separatist movement in Sri Lanka, racist Tamils grabbed the opportunity to unite under the murderer Prabhakaran to help set up a fictitious Eelam in SriLanka ,which they thought can be made use of to fight India.

not that resolution say anything about Indian Tamils but Indian Tamils wanted independence from North..

got it son...?

13th Amendment was meant to be implemented in North and East, not except North and East.

I have answered that it was LTTE who refused it.....

"Will be accounted for". That's gotto be the biggest "will" I've heard of.

it's our internal matter so you have to wait and see!

The Tamils are in no number to create a demographic deluge of their own.

so why bother about north same applies to north..!

Havent you heard of the proverb - the seshnag in the neck of Lord Shiva can afford to ****-a-snoot at the king of birds, Garuda just because it is in the neck of Lord Shiva ?

The Lankans are doing exactly that - they think they are the seshnag in the neck of Lord Shiva (China) and hence can afford to mock at Garuda (India).

What has the world come to... You call China your lord...

Got it Singala ?

Atleast read what you post.

you know why the leaders changed their mind..?

DMK abandoned its “independence for Dravida Nadu” demand in 1963 immediately after the Indian Parliament passed the Sixteenth Amendment to the Indian Constitution that prohibited those who advocate separatism from running for public offices (such as Indian parliament and state legislative assembly)

SLG should implement such a policy in SL... we are too generous to Tamils!

Back
Top Bottom