What's new

Sri Lanka demands War Crimes against India’s IPKF

I have answered that it was LTTE who refused it.....

Now there is no LTTE..except in the delusions of paranoid Singalas.

it's our internal matter so you have to wait and see!

Ofcouse...before that pigs may start sprouting wings.

so why bother about north same applies to north..!

The Singalas with the support of army and security agencies are in a position to do it, and they are doing it.

you know why the leaders changed their mind..?

SLG should implement such a policy in SL... we are too generous to Tamils!

Yes ofcourse..there are a few million still alive. Way too generous for a Singala.

you know why the leaders changed their mind..?

SLG should implement such a policy in SL... we are too generous to Tamils!

Another Pakistani writing comment behind SL flag. Skyline and Lankan ranger are SLanks rest of them are from Land of Pure:lol:.

We have come to a stage in history that we need to put things in its perspective by not shying away from demanding actions on two key areas that now needs to be investigated. It is only by investigating who the LTTE was, what LTTE was involved in, the players who sponsored and supported the LTTE over the years, LTTE war crimes over 3 decades, victims of LTTE terror (civil and military) as well as investigating the war crimes, rape, looting and indiscriminate firing upon innocent Tamil civilians by the Indian Peace Keeping Force sent by India following India’s intervention in Sri Lanka forcing the signing of the Indo-Lanka Peace Accord that we can derive a plausible conclusion to enable the citizens of Sri Lanka to finally get on with their lives.

These investigations are important for several reasons for it explains the reasons why Sri Lanka was forced to shoulder a conflict which went sour in the manner India’s peace keepers began raping and killing Sri Lankan Tamils – a true killing field ignored internationally. The manner in which in an unprecedented move resulted in the LTTE tie up with the Sri Lankan Government to fight the IPKF and demand it to leave Sri Lanka carries a clear message that Sri Lanka cannot be disintegrated like other nations – African or Middle Eastern.

The Indian Peace Keeping Force landed in Sri Lanka the day after the signing of the Indo-Lanka Accord on 30th July 1987. This accord was thrust upon Sri Lanka by India with Sri Lanka having no say in its contents and it not only amended Sri Lanka’s constitution but it also introduced a provincial council system and merged the provinces of the North and the East. It is obvious that India chose to go ahead with the accord as it came to realize that the Sri Lankan armed forces were within a short distance of capturing Prabakaran just a month before the accord was pushed for signature. India demanded Sri Lankan troops stop advancing to capture Prabakaran and he was whisked off to India and made a promise by India to be given 5million monthly for his agreeing to the Accord.

When the IPKF did capture Jaffna there were thousands of Sri Lankan Tamils who were displaced. Did the Indians or Tamil Nadu or for that matter any in the TNA or the foreign embassies and humanitarian groups cry foul and demand answers from India?

The IPKF was soon to earn the acronym – Innocent People Killing Force and a series of encounters will remind Jaffna Tamils how wonderful India had treated the Tamil people. Indian reply by Brig Kahlon for rape charges were “the Indian army are not angels….rape happens even in the West”. These are just a few of the examples of IPKF’s war crimes in Sri Lanka against the Tamil people India is now so concerned about.

• 12 October 1987 – IPKF attacks village of Kokuvil killing over 40 civilians’ in retaliation for loosing 29 Indian commandoes at the Jaffna University raid.

21 October 1987 – Deepavali, 68 innocent Tamils shot and killed by IPKF inside Jaffna Hospital including hospital doctors, nurses, staff and patients. Dr. Sivapathasuntharan who entered the hospital the next day was also killed by the IPKF.

21 November 1987 – Trincomalee, a IPKF soldier kills 7 civilians and injures 4 by indiscriminate firing

August 1989 – Velvettiturai, 64 Sri Lankan Tamil civilians killed by the IPKF.

More than a 100 Tamil civilian bodies were found in Chunnakam, Mallakam, Uduvil, Manipay, Maruthanamadam and Inuvil – all deaths attributed to the IPKF.
    Amnesty International Report 1988 (Jan-Dec 1987) quotes local magistrate in North Sri Lanka finding seven cases of rape by IPKF.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/a...7d4-4b3b-b4d1-f948631bb10b/asa370301990en.pdf

For further reading :

Memorial for IPKF – Innocent People Killing Force
By Dr. T. Somasekaram Retd. Surveyor General http://www.sangam.org/2011/08/IPKF_Repeat.php?uid=4436]Memorial for IPKF - Innocent People Killing Force[/url]

We are not concerned about why India did what India did for its actions speaks louder than words and foretells us that we can never expect sincerity in dealings with India ever. What we are now concerned more than ever is that the world should know the truth about the LTTE and we now demand war crimes investigations be opened against the LTTE being a terrorist organization and India for its crimes committed against our people by the IPKF. The Indian Penal Code does provide for extradition and Sri Lanka can open trial according to Sri Lanka’s laws.

Everyone can have their day in court – justice needs to start now.

For planning and sponsoring a terrorist organization, India does not deserve a permanent seat at the UN Security Council.

Sri Lanka should now be proactive and not defensive and be firm about what needs to be said to the world.

LankaWeb – Sri Lanka demands War Crimes against LTTE Terrorists and India

kd66ab.jpg

Nice trolling......

Another Pakistani writing comment behind SL flag. Skyline and Lankan ranger are SLanks rest of them are from Land of Pure:lol:.

I dont think so.

Singalas can be quite as much, if not more racist than Pakistanis.

Now there is no LTTE..except in the delusions of paranoid Singalas.

It has been done in East 3 years ago.... only North remains till 2013!

The Singalas with the support of army and security agencies are in a position to do it, and they are doing it.

I'm pretty curious about why do you think Sinhalese want to settle in such a remote part of Sri Lanka..? can you shed some light on it..? (in '50 and '60s Sinhalese settle in North under Mahaweli program which can be justified... but this claim..?)

Yes ofcourse..there are a few million still alive. Way too generous for a Singala.

There were few million of tamils for the last eon!

Does that make the claim null and void..?

you from srilanka bro :no: no wonder you ask the question....

Hey by the way I'm having Malayali genes.. though I'm a Sinhalese :P

I dont think so.

Singalas can be quite as much, if not more racist than Pakistanis.

Singalese knew tamil well even some of them capable to write. Some tamils members badly commented about them but no response from RED BULLET and HeinzG hence I suspecting their nationality.

It has been done in East 3 years ago.... only North remains till 2013!

Everything remains. We will do this, we will do that.

What have you done in the past 3 years except keep gloating with a misplaced sense of jubiliation ?

I'm pretty curious about why do you think Sinhalese want to settle in such a remote part of Sri Lanka..? can you shed some light on it..? (in '50 and '60s Sinhalese settle in North under Mahaweli program which can be justified... but this claim..?)

To dissolve the Tamil cultural identity of the North. But then you must be knowing it already.

There were few million of tamils for the last eon!

How generous of the singala, to leave them alive !

Singalese knew tamil well even some of them capable to write. But some tamils members badly commented about them but no response from RED BULLET and HeinzG hence I suspecting their nationality.

so you are Red-Bullet :cheesy:

It was I asked the red bullet to come to this forum but he got bored and left.... I might persuade him to come back....

ask about me from KS

Everything remains. We will do this, we will do that.

What have you done in the past 3 years except keep gloating with a misplaced sense of jubiliation ?

go and visit Eastern Sri Lanka!

To dissolve the Tamil cultural identity of the North. But then you must be knowing it already.

then their should not be any Tamil culture in any Sinhalese dominated area in SL in your opinion...

I actually though SL government demanded that.

Turns out one more rabid singala racist and his tirade.

Back
Top Bottom