What's new

Sri Lanka demands War Crimes against India’s IPKF

understand why that terrorist aka freedom fighting movement started in the first place.

had they been given proper rights or to say equal rights as citizens, this would have never happend.

though in all honesty i do wonder if/when india will apply that logic on occupied Kashmir

YOu know I never met a Sri Lankan who was tough. Every single one of them were pretty weak and soft like baby $hit.

though in all honesty i do wonder if/when india will apply that logic on occupied Kashmir

Its not occupied it an Indian state. That's why it will never happen. We will gladly give visa to those who wish to remain with Pakistan and for those who want Independence, well then they can ask China for their 1/3. Again, for India to consider remotely solving this issue in Pakistani terms requires the Pandits to come back into Kashmir society and that will never happen. They saw the reality of an Independent Kashmir and you know what their answer? "NO THANKS!"

there's an ongoing initiative by Kashmiri nationalists to bring back the Pundits -- who nestled away in a foreign country for economic reasons (as per their own admission...the ''genocide'' card is grossly exaggerated)

YOu know I never met a Sri Lankan who was tough. Every single one of them were pretty weak and soft like baby $hit.

and you bhartis are the toughest in the world, right? :laugh:

i havent met a single bharti in my grad school who stands over 160 cm tall

Rajiv and his vision, wow that was great :thinktank: .
I had to laugh in my rear, I feel that his death was one of the good things that ever happened to INDIA also one of the worth thing as his family who survived him had brought more chaos to the nation as it is today.
To be frank, IG was the only leader in the Gandhi clan to have some balls, the rest are all either opertunist or crooks and ball less fuc ks.
And way this is not the thread to discus about RG. he is fuking dead and i rest my case.

On Topic - Its about Shingala fools back stabing us, and one day or the other INDIA has to raise up and put these fools where they rightfully belong at the foot of INDIA as the geographycal map shows.

understand why that terrorist aka freedom fighting movement started in the first place.
had they been given proper rights or to say equal rights as citizens, this would have never happend.
next time dont cry when IA puts the terrorist that you send to our shores to their graves and call them as fredom fighters

I have seen your extreme views wrt SL or something related to SL tamilians in your postings. That is not to my liking. Sorry mate. We will agree to disagree.

They will back stab us not for aiding LTTE but they have a soft corner for PAKISTAN and this we should always remember that they were the ones who allowed PAKISTAN NAVY to horbour in their ports after which only we supported LTTE.

What do you think we love Pakistan..? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

and is it so bad to allow a friendly country's ships to birth in SL harbors..? Was that a such crime to so that Indians can get revenge for...! I'm sorry but the thing that you say imply to me that India is bully in this neighborhood!

Stop visiting Jaffna and Vanni, come down-south and you'll see! :P

there's an ongoing initiative by Kashmiri nationalists to bring back the Pundits -- who nestled away in a foreign country for economic reasons (as per their own admission...the ''genocide'' card is grossly exaggerated)

What do they teach in Grad school these days...

Height is now taken as a denominator of strength, by this logic the Nepalese should be the weakest people on earth.

Remember Tamilians and Indians - nothing good will come out of your attempt to reason with Singalas...they are firmly in bed with Chinese and its that Chinese jizz that makes them speak such things. But as you all know geography cant be changed and soon they will learn their true place.

Remember Tamilians and Indians - nothing good will come out of your attempt to reason with Singalas...they are firmly in bed with Chinese and its that Chinese jizz that makes them speak such things. But as you all know geography cant be changed and soon they will learn their true place.

It's the same thing I have to say to Tamils.... come out of this hatred sure your sungod was killed like a ------- but we can get together cuz Sinhalese and Tamils share common genes, history and many close relationships just like Britons and Germans..... so we can get together, we only need a good gesture!

This must be among the most obtuse remarks I have read. It deserves preservation on a monument of its own.

Even you people are thinking, we Tamilians and Indians are not one, considering as separate...There is no wonder, when Pakistanis or SL's ask us to carve a separate nation...

What do they teach in Grad school these days...

Height is now taken as a denominator of strength, by this logic the Nepalese should be the weakest people on earth.

You forgot the Japanese. There were thousands of 'tough' Pashtun, Baloch and Punjabis wilting before their attacks. One of the tough Pathans, who always talk a good fight, was removed from front-line command and sent back to the rear echelons. He went on to become the first non-British Commander-in-Chief of his country's Army. He was, as his pictures show, well over 160 cms.

I must say Abu Zolfiqar also talks a great fight.

It's the same thing I have to say to Tamils.... come out of this hatred sure your sungod was killed like a ------- but we can get together cuz Sinhalese and Tamils share common genes, history and many close relationships just like Britons and Germans..... so we can get together, we only need a good gesture!

You only need good gesture.. Why were these good gestures not given in the form of rights to Srilankan Tamils after Independence? Why were they persecuted, discriminated and considered outsiders?

A good gesture at that time would have prevented you 30 years of civil war but it never happened.. Now to make a positive start, as a goodwill gesture, return Katchathevu back and treat Srilankan Tamils properly then we will have no problem being nice to you..

Even you people are thinking, we Tamilians and Indians are not one, considering as separate...There is no wonder, when Pakistanis or SL's ask us to carve a separate nation...

If tamils can ask for a separate nation from SL they can also can ask for a separate nation from India that will be more justifiable than in SL

You only need good gesture.. Why were these good gestures not given in the form of rights to Srilankan Tamils after Independence? Why were they persecuted, discriminated and considered outsiders?

A good gesture at that time would have prevented 30 years of civil war.. But not as a goodwill gesture, return Katchathevu back and treat Tamils properly then we will have no problem being nice to you..

Need another thread for this issue!

Back
Top Bottom