What's new

Sri Lanka: An realistic model for South Asia

I really have no interest arguing with you who is more islamic.

But one thing I do know: a lot of turkish people, iran people and egypt people would have been beheaded, killed or persecuted in fxxked up places controlled by those fundamental islamists simply by their dresses, life of styles or what they say.

which extremists are you talking about?
you don't know what your talking about, for further info read about islamic dress codes they not as bad as you think. stop being a closed minded bigot, we in the 21 st century get your head out of your *** bud and start actually doing reading on your own from muslims instead of sam shamoun and ali sina.

Colombo cityscape

1.jpg

2v2dpgp.jpg

dnc3dv.jpg

Suburbs

City throughfare

beautiful it truly is the best city in the subcontinent

Last edited by a moderator:
A walk through town..

Expressway to the south coast..

Central business district Colombo..

Last edited by a moderator:
The anti Communist and anti Chinese purges by Suharto had nothing to do with their religion but Suharto's pro American, pro western anti communist stance. The massacres were done by Indonesians of all religions, including Pagan polythiest Dayaks who attacked Chinese in Borneo. Suharto's propaganda included the Pagan Dayaks as "sons of the soil" of Indonesia alongside Muslim Javanese and it encouraged them to kill Chinese.

Later, these same Dayaks beheaded, murdered and raped and eliminated Muslim Madurese migrants in Borneo during the 1990s during the same time as the anti Chinese riots and the Indonesian government couldn't or didn't do squat about it either. There are pictures on google of Dayaks waving Madurese Muslim heads in the air for the cameras. Go look it up yourself.

The anti Chinese riots were racial and not religious. If you want to talk about religious violence, there were the massacres of Christians in Sulawesi.

Many other Indonesian ethnic groups are not Muslim like west Papuans, some timorese, Bataks, torajas, Dayaks, balinese. More of them are in Indonesia than ethnic Chinese.

This BRIC classification is one huge timepass but one thing for you,There are many people who want Indonesia in the BRICS or at par with the BRICS.

Why don't you tell me what is the islam dress code???

Will the way people in Turkey or Iran dress be accepted by Talibans, or many regions in Africa controlled by islamists, or even by syrian rebels???

which extremists are you talking about?
you don't know what your talking about, for further info read about islamic dress codes they not as bad as you think. stop being a closed minded bigot, we in the 21 st century get your head out of your *** bud and start actually doing reading on your own from muslims instead of sam shamoun and ali sina.

beautiful it truly is the best city in the subcontinent

Why don't you tell me what is the islam dress code???

Will the way people in Turkey or Iran dress be accepted by Talibans, or many regions in Africa controlled by islamists, or even by syrian rebels???

iran is accepted perfectly fine, they have sharia, dress code is that dont wear tight clothes and cover your head, and your arms up to your elbows and your legs below your knees.

I suppose you have not been to the streets of Iran or Turkey, right???

There are tons of people there who do not give a fxxk to your dress code.

BTW, women like tight clothes much better including women in Iran and Turkey.

Only stupid minds like talibans won't appreciate women's beauty.

iran is accepted perfectly fine, they have sharia, dress code is that dont wear tight clothes and cover your head, and your arms up to your elbows and your legs below your knees.

I suppose you have not been to the streets of Iran or Turkey, right???

There are tons of people there who do not give a fxxk to your dress code.

BTW, women like tight clothes much better including women in Iran and Turkey.

Only stupid minds like talibans won't appreciate women's beauty.

so you been to iran and turkey? im not speaking for turkey but in iran 99 percent of the people follow the dress code.
in turkey all of the practising muslims follow the dress code,

a womens beauty could be appreciated without seeing the figure of her body as well, dont be bigot like i told you earlier, get you head out your *** bud, and move on, if you dont like muslims and islam then gtfo out of here and go talk to crackers.

I do not have to be there. There are plenty of documentaries, photos about Iran, Tukey and to show people in both countries look like, what to wear, and how they lead their daily lives.

A great deal numbers of women in both countries actually really do not give a fxxk to your dress code. islam dress code??? I have no idea a religion also has a dress code??? That is really ridiculous.

so you been to iran and turkey? im not speaking for turkey but in iran 99 percent of the people follow the dress code.
in turkey all of the practising muslims follow the dress code,

a womens beauty could be appreciated without seeing the figure of her body as well, dont be bigot like i told you earlier, get you head out your *** bud, and move on, if you dont like muslims and islam then gtfo out of here and go talk to crackers.

I do not have to be there. There are plenty of documentaries, photos about Iran, Tukey and to show people in both countries look like, what to wear, and how they lead their daily lives.

A great deal numbers of women in both countries actually really do not give a fxxk to your dress code. islam dress code??? I have no idea a religion also has a dress code??? That is really ridiculous.

shows what you know lol, ofcourse there are people who hate islam in every country in the world even in saudi arabia.
but let me tell you this in the end of the day iran has sharia and 85 percent of the turkish people call themselves muslims.
there is nothing bigots like you can do to islam, islam is more then just a religion its a way of life.

1. Both of these are majority pagan countries that have been enslaved by less numerous Westerners or other foreigners for centuries, even millennia.

2. None of these peoples ever had the opportunity to rule a single squared inch of European, North American or Australian territory, unlike Muslims who not only ruled many European territories for many centuries, and kept the Hindus under their command for a millennium, but the Muslims had also pioneered all the great intellectual skills of modern times.

3. No matter how much you pander to Kafir Westerners or Kafir Chinese, the end result will be that you will be chewed up and spit out like trash.

Here is evidence.

South Africa gains entry to Bric club | World news | Guardian Weekly

The Kuffar expanded (Western author created) BRIC grouping to include "tiny South Africa" (small GDP and small population in comparison to either Indonesia, or Mexico, or Iran, or Turkey etc), but left out "secular " Indonesia.

No matter how much you pander to the Kuffar (Western or non-Western), they will never accept you as an equal.

I have attached proof, verifiable evidence, rather than some random string of meaningless **** (sequence of asterisks) to prove my assertion, unlike yourself.

Hindustanis are on my ignore list.

Thus, if any of them ramble aimlessly, it is none of my concern because I don't get to view their meaningless rants.

A fake "country" with the largest number of braindamaged people in the world (e.g. lower consumption of iodized salt) is best left ignored.

-----

This notification is for all those other members or lurkers who may be wondering why I am not responding to some Hindutva fanatics' irrational outbursts.

Not that their outbursts deserve any logical response in the first place, but my decision to put them on my ignore list implies that I would not be discussing anything with low IQ nations.

Stop quoting the achievements as yours, You people are worked and converted under Turks.

It is due to sh!t taliban like you to tell us islam person should dress according to your taliban code. :rofl:

dude just get off this forum there is no place ignorant people like you here.

They are women haters. Why do women have to cover up because men are "seduced" by them? It's so incredibly sexist.

Back
Top Bottom