What's new

Sri Lanka Air Force flight makes emergency landing in India

Srilanka any reason..........
why lankan airforce emergency landing.........in india..............
they were trying to execute a Bin Laden style commando raid to capture LTTE terrorists from Chennai ......but i guess their plane encountered some problems ...may be they should have brought 2 planes or better helicopters ......:azn:

they were trying to execute a Bin Laden style commando raid to capture LTTE terrorists from Chennai ......but i guess their plane encountered some problems ...may be they should have brought 2 planes or better helicopters ......:azn:

Damn... India can now show the wreckage of C-130 to China, to enable them reverse engineer C-130.

Lankan Ranger - Any further news about diplomatic pressure to prevent India from showing the wreckage of C-130 to China?

Damn... India can now show the wreckage of C-130 to China, to enable them reverse engineer C-130.

Lankan Ranger - Any further news about diplomatic pressure to prevent India from showing the wreckage of C-130 to China?

Apparently you drank a little too much man. Get off the forum and relax a bit. Once the Hangover is gone, you'd be better. Trust me; it always works. :)

Apparently you drank a little too much man. Get off the forum and relax a bit. Once the Hangover is gone, you'd be better. Trust me; it always works. :)

Gentlemen .. Tshering and Garry: You've no idea who Lankan Ranger is.

If you go thru his posts, you may know.

I bet he (or she) will be more well-behaved atleast for the next few days.

Anyway, don't worry. I'll keep a watch.

Gentlemen .. Tshering and Garry: You've no idea who Lankan Ranger is.

If you go thru his posts, you may know.

I bet he (or she) will be more well-behaved atleast for the next few days.

Anyway, don't worry. I'll keep a watch.

I'm feeling a little sad for Lankan Ranger.Your posts are gonna generate a lot of heat for him without any fault of his. No wonder he hasn't come back with any comments.

I'm feeling a little sad for Lankan Ranger.Your posts are gonna generate a lot of heat for him without any fault of his. No wonder he hasn't come back with any comments.

S*it comment = no come back comments

No yaar. sorry should have made myself clear. was refering to lankan rangers comment about it not being safe to land in Chennai. It was just a silly comment

:cheers: No issues. I can understand Lankan Ranger's stand given the recent events. But Jing Dong has been ..umm....i can't describe him without attracting an infraction. So we'll let it be implied.

Srilanka any reason..........
why lankan airforce emergency landing.........in india..............

Flying from Colombo to Vizag if the need arises to make an emergency landing where else would one land except Indian soil ?

:cheers: No issues. I can understand Lankan Ranger's stand given the recent events. But Jing Dong has been ..umm....i can't describe him without attracting an infraction. So we'll let it be implied.

i think he is using some translator to read and post his comments.....

Sri Lanka Air Force flight makes emergency landing in India ,

what the big news in it ?

few people like to see a news in everything anyway !!

Yes, please. See what is implied.

Quick examples:

And then see what he is trying to imply by his targeted "news" reports.

I've read his post regularly and had debates with him as well. Like I said, I can understand where he is coning from. You are a category I'd rather not understand.

Back
Top Bottom