What's new

Sqn. Ldr. Sarfaraz Ahmed Rafiqui (Hilal-e-Jurat) (Shaheed)

those who have sacrifised their lives for their religion n country dont care abt the awards given to them.they will surely get a much much better reward for their good deeds in the next world

Never did understood why wasn't he eligible for Nishan-e-Haider

squadron-leader-sarfaraz-ahmed-rafique-shaheed-large.jpg

Aviation Art by Humza Tariq: SQUADRON LEADER SARFARAZ AHMED RAFIQUE (SHAHEED): The bravest of all. Sqn Ldr Rafique was the pilot to draw first blood in 1965 war. He destroyed 2 vampires and hunter of the IAF. During the raid at Halwara, his guns stopped working and he ordered his wingman Flt Lt Cecil Chaudry to take lead. While behind in cover he was shot down by an IAF hunter flown by Flt Lt Rathore. He was unable to eject and lost his life. He was awarded the Hilal-e-Jura't.

I am a scale modeller and am trying to create an aircraft flown by Squadron Leader Rafiqui on the day that he embraced shahadat. I would be grateful for any links or photographs that you could provide me. The model will be a 1:48 scale kit. Thank you.

It was an F-86 Sabre. You can google the serial number.

It was an F-86 Sabre. You can google the serial number.

The serial number is 52-5248. I have had the misfortune of seeing the wreckage being treated with scant regard and respect at Palam, Delhi. I wish people across the borders, in both countries, would treat these remains with a lot more respect and solemnity. They are, after all, the remains of warriors. Nationality is different issue and should not be used to discriminate them.

my fav pilot :smitten:
Rafiqui Sahab and my late Father were born in the same town of erstwhile East Pakistan. They were also born in the same year. I always wonder, did they know each other? Did they go to school together? Were they friends? I guess I will get to know for sure, when my time comes and I go up and meet them.

The serial number is 52-5248. I have had the misfortune of seeing the wreckage being treated with scant regard and respect at Palam, Delhi. I wish people across the borders, in both countries, would treat these remains with a lot more respect and solemnity. They are, after all, the remains of warriors. Nationality is different issue and should not be used to discriminate them.
Don't expect it from an enemy.like Indians. They are scum of the earth dogs. Allah will reward the shaheeds in His own way

Don't expect it from an enemy.like Indians. They are scum of the earth dogs. Allah will reward the shaheeds in His own way
OOOPSIE! Excuse me Sir, I am an Indian. A very proud and patriotic one at that! ;)

his leadership, his bravery and his way of dealing the situation inspires me when i read about it in a book Pak fizaeya ki dastaan e shujaat

All the more reason for introspection. Look what have you done to the house of Mr Jinnah
Read my introduction. I don't delve in dirty politics as I have scant knowledge of that field. What you are referring to is a political issue. I am here only for Air Combat and defence related issues. I'll let this pass Khan Sahab without posting a tit for tat repartee.

Read my introduction. I don't delve in dirty politics as I have scant knowledge of that field. What you are referring to is a political issue. I am here only for Air Combat and defence related issues. I'll let this pass Khan Sahab without posting a tit for tat repartee.
forget about him sir . i like you because you love Sarfaraz rafiqui

No offence. I respect you. I respect everybody who respects me and my heroes.

check our fb group Pakistani Aviation Scale Model Collectors (PASMC) lots of PAF officers there hope u will find some detail info

Back
Top Bottom