What's new

Spying for India: Asma lata arrested by Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What confidential knowledge would exactly an actress have that the bharatis would pay her to spy for them?

Kya zamana agaya hai- all the pdf'ers cannot even confirm a news- all are bz fighting over her religion-
News is Real or Fake- If it is fake where is asma Lata now?- any statement from her?-

Express published the news on a newspaper- which is widely read all over Pakistan- i find it hard to believe that it is fake news but i wish it to be fake :D- I like Asma Lata- shes a very good and cute singer-

But if a traitor she shud be hung :devil:

What confidential knowledge would exactly an actress have that the bharatis would pay her to spy for them?

Usually the agencies hire seductress as spies- as an singer and actress she must have been in contact with some politician or Army Man?

Usually the agencies hire seductress as spies- as an singer and actress she must have been in contact with some politician or Army Man?

man i think you have been reading too many James bond books . any way can any one confirm this news with a reputable source like Dawn or so ? if no then its a load of BS .
to the thread opener . it was pathetic to see you bring religion in it man . grow up .

Should'nt have mentioned her religion.

BTW extract whatever she knows.

that is if the initial investigation does suggest undercover working for a foreign entity
our artists travel to India on regular bases because they see much more exposure and better chance to enhance their profile. Nusrat Fateh Ali, and Adnan Sami never raised any Doubts so why should this female Artist just because she shares a similar faith with Indian majority people?

that is if the initial investigation does suggest undercover working for a foreign entity
our artists travel to India on regular bases because they see much more exposure and better chance to enhance their profile. Nusrat Fateh Ali, and Adnan Sami never raised any Doubts so why should this female Artist just because she shares a similar faith with Indian majority people?

Well, let's see if that really is the case, & if it is, then it is a very sad day for the Pakistani nation in my opinion. However, nothing holds precedence over national security, & all possible leads must be investigated thoroughly, irrespective of the suspect's religion.

The young lady will be released shortly if innocent, and another tidbit the vast majority of people picked up for this kind of activity have been Muslims, so there is no basis for thinking this has to do with her religion. Pakistani Hindu's are patriots and I can personally vouch for that.

Lets put aside her religion- and investigate from where she get hold of such sensitive documents-

Kindly post the source. No mainstream media is reporting it.

Being a Hindu hardly qualifies you as a traitor. Have you ever heard of any such incidents where Hindus have caused harm to our national interests? However we have a long list of Pakistani Muslim traitors.

Exactly.

Again I typed this into google and I got the same random blogs. I also looked on tv and saw no mention of this

Why aren't Dawn, Express tribune, geo, ARY, the nation, express news, etc reporting this? If this is true then it should be all over the media right?

Exactly.

Again I typed this into google and I got the same random blogs. I also looked on tv and saw no mention of this

Why aren't Dawn, Express tribune, geo, ARY, the nation, express news, etc reporting this? If this is true then it should be all over the media right?

Yes - I have also checked, there is no news about it. I also chatted with my friends in PAK and they also don't know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom