What's new

Spratly Islands News

Like this one? :lol:

I noticed you stopped crying about the 21 Viets we captured in our South China Sea. You don't want their bodies back anymore?

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFxLeNVLRoM[/video]

Who is crying here.

55212476201102100308301237364395494_005.jpg

5521247620110211120446054.jpg

and now, run away.:smokin:

A picture is worth a thousand words and if I have to pick a single picture to represent "China Defense" in 2011, this would be it.

For better or worst, Type 54A is keeping an open eye on China interest in the South China Se
hope every 1 understand silent chinese language
1327237977_50532.jpg

Dear bro, look at carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
ASIA nations must be united and turns it to become a pack to confront China. That's only choices SEA nations must do.

For now, Malysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore still remain silent. That is why China Maritime ships still going around SCS.

ASEAN against China? :lol:

I have seen many fools, but I haven’t seen a fool like this: he’s living in a gagaland, not a real world.

China-ASEAN trade to touch $300 billion this year (2011)

Trade between China and ASEAN nations is expected to touch $ 300 billion this year, registering a 37.5 per cent increase on the back of a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between the two sides, said the executive secretary general of China-ASEAN Business Council.

…

Under the FTA accord, the average tariff on goods from ASEAN countries to China is cut down to 0.1 per cent from 9.8 per cent.

The six original ASEAN members, including Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand, slash the average tariff on Chinese goods from 12.8 per cent to 0.6 per cent.

By 2015, the policy of zero-tariff rate for 90 per cent of Chinese goods is expected to extend to Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.

China-ASEAN trade to touch $300 billion this year - Rediff.com Business

China to step up ASEAN yuan trade settlement

The framework agreement with ASEAN -- which as a block is China's third-biggest trading partner -- will pave the way for banks in China and the ASEAN countries to start exchanging yuan for ASEAN currencies,…

…

China already has swap agreements with three of the ASEAN countries: Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. Thailand could be the next to establish a swap line, one source said.
…

The agreement between China and its neighbors could also add momentum to China's effort to promote the renminbi as a global reserve currency. Since China runs a trade deficit with the ASEAN countries, at least some of those countries will accumulate yuan.
…

China is ASEAN's biggest trading partner. Bilaterial trade rose 26.4 percent in the first nine months of 2011 to $267 billion with an $18.9 billion surplus in favor of the bloc, Chinese customs data shows.

…

Exclusive: China to step up ASEAN yuan trade settlement | Reuters

I fail to see why ASEAN wants to commit economical damage to themselves, if not suicide.

Does now your intelligence allow you to understand why Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore remain silent? I believe in 2015, Vietnam will be silent, too, once its sh!tty mouth is choked fully with RMB or Yuan.

Do you know when these 9-dotted line was claimed? 65 years ago, when China was republic of China instead of PRC, not a single country said a thing. And now gas was found under water. You suddenly thought it's unacceptable? The international law you mentioned was legistated in 1982,much later than 9-dotted line.

Their crumbling education system completely failed them, and their children. They don't know how the 9 segment lines come from, and they laughably though it was PR China who invented it. :lol:

They have no history, theirs and others ...pitifully knowledge-less bunch…

This proved to me that Chinese members always best on personal attack during debates and the worst that derailed debate due to the other members. I know PDF will not allow and I hope modes does not allow too.

Mate from what I've seen, they don't really debate. Rather its more like a random series of the following words attached together : middle kingdom, crush, evil regime, brahmanist regime, crush, punish, warning, slumdog indians, viet barbarians, megaton nukes, nuke Manila, 1962, 1979, crush the evil indian, slaughter the evil vietnamese, crush, nuke...blaah blaah...I've yet to find a coherent argument by a Chinese poster :hitwall:

:china:Zhonghua minzu zindabad!!!:pakistan:

I wonder how much money was paid to Cambodia by China to side with them in the Spratly Islands dispute against the other claimant nations ...

Are you jealousy?

Your corruptive Pinoy will have a fair share when China strikes currency swap deal with the Philippines.

Democracy needs money to steer. This is a well known phrase. :lol:

BTW, I just answered why Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia are silent in the dispute in an earlier post. :rofl:

South china Sea will always be on the agenda of ASEAN.

After the ASEAN Summit closing, the issues concerning the South China Sea remained a hot topic.
The process can not give up
in the morning press conference last four quarters, Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen said the East Sea was assumed that brought out the agenda of 20th ASEAN Summit as a "serious misunderstanding". Mr. Hun Sen.
pointing out in the preparatory activities for the conference, there was the 4th meeting of the Working Group of Senior Officials (SOM) on the ASEAN code of conduct in the region (COC) to the South China Sea issue. In the Declaration of ASEAN and Chairman of Phnom Penh Agenda are include content to South china Sea, Mr. Hun Sen said. ASEAN Chairman's statement indicates to achieve of ASEAN Community by 2015 "to ensure full implementation of DOC, towards 10-year anniversary of the birth DOC Conference ASEAN - China will take place in Phnom Penh 11/2012".

20120405083053_IMG_0343.jpg

http://http://vietnamnet.vn/vn/chinh-tri/67036/bien-dong-se-luon-tren-ban-nghi-su-asean.html

So essentially so called “uniting ASEAN against China” agitated by dunces from the Philippines and Vietnam is busted into piles of sh!t?

LOL!

:lol:

:rofl:

Well done again, China!

Balikatan 2012 Exercises to start next monday with Philippines and US forces conducting war drills around the disputed maritime areas ...

Your web dream, together with your Viet half-brothers', of attempting to hijack US into the conflict is ridiculously laughable, reflecting your idiotic ignorance of current world affairs.

You know only your evil hatred against China. You know nothing, on the other side, of US-China relationship.

Let’s just quote a paragraph from US State Secretary Hillary Clinton’s speech in Forrestal Lecture at the Naval Academy just a few days ago:

So just as we are not losing old friends, we are not seeking new enemies. Today’s China is not the Soviet Union. We are not on the brink of a new Cold War in Asia. Just look at the ever expanding trade between our economies, the connections between our peoples, the ongoing consultations between our governments. In less than 35 years, we’ve gone from being two nations with hardly any ties to speak of to being thoroughly, inescapably interdependent. That requires adjustments in thinking and approaches on both sides. Geopolitics today cannot afford to be a zero-sum game. A thriving China is good for America and a thriving America is good for China, so long as we both thrive in a way that contributes to the regional and global good. Let me go one step further. We will only succeed in building a peaceful, prosperous Asia Pacific if we succeed in building an effective U.S.-China relationship.

Forrestal Lecture at the Naval Academy

The Philippines is estimated to have a GDP of 216,100 million in USD for 2011 (CIA). In 2010, US-China trade amount is 456,800 million USD, twice that of your pitiful GDP. https://www.uschina.org/statistics/tradetable.html

The people of US are highly practical. Do you think they will give up 456 billion for 216 billion, which is not US’s anyway.

Now, do you feel how clownish you are? :tdown:

In fact, since US and China are so "inescapably interdependent", I would speculate that US would be on China's side, if the pinoy and its half-brother from Vietnam dare to fire the first shot.

So essentially so called “uniting ASEAN against China” agitated by dunces from the Philippines and Vietnam is busted into piles of sh!t?

LOL!

:lol:

:rofl:

Well done again, China!

No one say: “uniting ASEAN against China”.

Copy for you lack on understanding what does it means.

Mr. Hun Sen is
pointing out in the preparatory activities for the conference, there was the 4th meeting of the Working Group of Senior Officials (SOM) on the ASEAN code of conduct in the region (COC) to the South China Sea issue. In the Declaration of ASEAN and Chairman of Phnom Penh Agenda are include content to South china Sea, Mr. Hun Sen said. ASEAN Chairman's statement indicates to achieve of ASEAN Community by 2015 "to ensure full implementation of DOC, towards 10-year anniversary of the birth DOC Conference ASEAN - China will take place in Phnom Penh 11/2012".

The Philippines is estimated to have a GDP of 216,100 million in USD for 2011 (CIA). In 2010, US-China trade amount is 456,800 million USD, twice that of your pitiful GDP. https://www.uschina.org/statistics/tradetable.html

The people of US are highly practical. Do you think they will give up 456 billion for 216 billion, which is not US’s anyway.

In fact, since US and China are so "inescapably interdependent", I would speculate that US would be on China's side, if the pinoy and its half-brother from Vietnam dare to fire the first shot.

Whether you live in the U.S but loving your China motherland has made you blind enough to not know that the U.S and the Philippines are firmly allies with the mutual defense treaty?
Americans don't want confrontation to China, but they are taking care you and they will put you into the allowed limit (US strategic Pivot). If you (chinese) are too aggressive and greedy, she will tell you what to do.

ASEAN against China? :lol:

I have seen many fools, but I haven’t seen a fool like this: he’s living in a gagaland, not a real world.

I fail to see why ASEAN wants to commit economical damage to themselves, if not suicide.

Does now your intelligence allow you to understand why Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore remain silent? I believe in 2015, Vietnam will be silent, too, once its sh!tty mouth is choked fully with RMB or Yuan.

You're babbling what the hell? read this articles:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/172883-strengthening-u-s-philippine-cooperation-key-stability-scs.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/172884-u-s-australia-broaden-military-ties-amid-pentagon-pivot-se-asia.html

You explain to me What is "Pivot", and why the U.S needs Pivot to Asia-Pacific today?

No one say: “uniting ASEAN against China”.

Copy for you lack on understanding what does it means.

Mr. Hun Sen is

Your inability to read pisses off anybody except your species.

Tell me what does this mean:

As anticipated by some observers, the South China Sea issue was not on the agenda during the ASEAN summit held in Cambodia's capital, Phnom Penh at the beginning of April....

Asia Times Online :: Hidden depths in South China Sea tensions

Nobody says uniting ASEAN to against China? Your fellow patriotic but silly (that means jingoistic) Vietnamese called dunhill did so, and many your species thanked him. Are you selectively blind? If so please read bellow quoted:

ASIA nations must be united and turns it to become a pack to confront China. That's only choices SEA nations must do.

For now, Malysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore still remain silent. That is why China Maritime ships still going around SCS.

----------

LOL! A personal blog? I can write 100 opposite blogs to express my own views. And an equality of Aus to Philip.? LOL!

“Pivot”? Only fools will believe there is only one pivot in any country’s international relationship. :lol: We all know the fools’ failed education system deprives their already monolithic bone-brain the capability of rational thinking, rendering them absurdly imbecile.

Poor soul...

Your inability to read pisses off anybody except your species.

Tell me what does this mean:

I's interesting and more important what Mr. Hunsen said:

"the preparatory activities for the conference, there was the 4th meeting of the Working Group of Senior Officials (SOM) on the ASEAN code of conduct in the region (COC) to the South China Sea issue. In the Declaration of ASEAN and Chairman of Phnom Penh Agenda are include content to South china Sea, Mr. Hun Sen said. ASEAN Chairman's statement indicates to achieve of ASEAN Community by 2015 "to ensure full implementation of DOC, towards 10-year anniversary of the birth DOC Conference ASEAN - China will take place in Phnom Penh 11/2012".

Mr. Hunsen, himself rejected all false comment on media, included Asia Time omline. Understand ?

Your web dream, together with your Viet half-brothers', of attempting to hijack US into the conflict is ridiculously laughable, reflecting your idiotic ignorance of current world affairs.

You know only your evil hatred against China. You know nothing, on the other side, of US-China relationship.

Let’s just quote a paragraph from US State Secretary Hillary Clinton’s speech in Forrestal Lecture at the Naval Academy just a few days ago:

Mature people with common knowledge should agree with you on that the interests of US and China are largely intertwined. Superficially, these two countries consider each other as adversaries. But deep inside, the groups of interests in US and China share massive common interests and wouldn't let either governments do anything stupid to damage their profits.

Back
Top Bottom