What's new

Spot-fixing/Match-fixing scandal

just wait now what the action will taken by PCB,i mean this time they take some strict action or they will leave them just like Australia series fixing.....

OO ComOn guys !!

Chill Out There is nuffin New Here HUH !!

Yeh sab tu chalta rehta hai So no worries !!

Last edited:
Life bans please, followed by time in jail if proven guilty (evidence seems overwhelming as it stands).

I never want to see any of these guys on a cricket field EVER again.

A disgrace, a total disgrace and shame to the nation and to the sport we love.

unbl**dy beleivable , mohala eleven busted ! good work by news corp

OO Comen On guys !!

Chill Out There is nuffin New Here HUH !!

Yeh sab tu chalta rehta hai So no worries !!

i think match-fixing is punishable act in UK and now london police has right to arrest them........now this is some worry thing for pakistan.....

Cricket was the only entertainment left for Pakistanis, our cricketers ruined everything, they disgust me :frown:

they can make this video later, how one can be sure this video was before the match,

seems lie they want to finish the carrier of the danger man amir

well this happens in IPL as well and everywhere in the world!! all the bookies come from india according to report!!

however, i am shocked that am man like AMIR would do something like this!!!

salman butt & akmal bros always looked har**i!!! but Amir was an upcoming legend!!

you know what i am sure they must have done it thinking a NO BALL won't kill

check out the links

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cr...tan-match-fixing-claims-what-they-say....html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/aug/29/pakistan-cricket-cheating-allegations

Last edited:
sham swery hun maujaan e maujaan:bounce:

cam3_516_144468a.jpg

:sniper:pakistani team

i think match-fixing is punishable act in UK and now london police has right to arrest them........now this is some worry thing for pakistan.....

Still No worry Buddy it is Good that atleast the bloody currpt people came in to front Now the sincere people will join the team and play for the country only !!

:pakistan:

DEATH PENATLY FOR ALL INVOLVED

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

PCB IS FULY INVOLVED. I CAN BET PPL IN ICC ARE ALSO INVOLVED

I cant just believe that a professional bookie can reveal his contacts, there must be something fishy here.

The bookie is not professional, he was the players manager to look after sponsorship and media. Once he saw money, he started bragging and influenced the players with cash, and they fell for it.

I am so happy they got caught.I was saying this for a long time that these people are into spot fixing.

Back
Top Bottom