What's new

Split Discussion: Muhajir Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innovations like bori band lash, longest running telephonic speeches, live mujra during political speeches, need I say more.

sure.

Better than living like British Bulldog and conduct telephonic speeches from a toilet in London!
somebozo makes no effort to reconcile with Mohajir community or at least hide his contempt for that community.

@haviZsultan, the points you've raised a well-noted.

Identity is a complicated matter. If I were living in (say) Poland, it would be very easy. Ethnicity, language, Nationality, would be very uncomplicated. Things are not quite so easy for us in Pakistan. The issues of identity that you raise are important indeed.
The idea that European countries are mono-ethnic because of their names is a gross misconception. Practically all of them are multi-ethnic with probably the exception of Iceland and a few others.

Poland as you mentioned had a large German minority whom Hitler felt were engendered and that's why he wanted to invade.
this is all we can do now divide the nation by their identity .... sooner or later this country will be divided , into pieces just like east Pakistan , but this time we can not blame India , truth behind Bangladesh was that our politician were unfair with them , same we are doing in Baluchistan and now it already start in Karachi , making Sindhi, Baluchi , Punjabi and pathans against Urdu speaking peoples .... with all this mess i dont see a bright future for Pakistan ...
Most Pakistanis are "urdu speaking" this language has been a lingua franca in the region since Ghaznavid times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom