What's new

Speculation: Maulana Fazal-Ur-Rehman Candidate Of Presidency of Pakistan

Establishment will not allow it. He will not give a good impression to the west.

Maulana used Islam as a cover all his life for wrong reasons, his hypocrisy has no limit, I think he should retire and seek Forgiveness from Allah cause if he die in this state, he'll be getting major punishments from Allah SWT.

Agar Diesel Jaise loag President ban sakte hain toh Es mulk ka Allah hi Hafiz hai.

oh man, this piece of **** as president... how low can we fall ???????

If you have a corrupt society.... Expect the low to be a bottomless pit.... It will continue to fall....

Its like Yogi or Modi becoming president

No way. At least Modi and Yogi are patriotic and stand for their version of Hinduism (albeit an extremist one)... Fazal is just corrupt and a whore for $$$$ to fill his fat belly...

Calling Fazal like Modi is an insult to Modi...

We don't need this ugly corrupt mullah...

A corrupt society deserves corrupt Mullahs.... Enjoy ....

Last edited:
An Eye Opener 😱😰

♦️If anyone wants to find out where all the wealth of Pakistan is gone, take an underground train from "Heathrow Airport" and get off at "Marble Arch Station" .. Once you get out of the station, you will find the "Nirvana Residences" of the following individuals within "one square mile" of this station...

1. Raja Pervez Ashraf
2. Sharjeel Memon
3. Rehman Malik
4. Malik Riaz
5. Nawaz Sharif
6. Shahbaz Sharif
7. Asif Zardari
8. Altaf Hussain
9. Jahangir Tareen
10. Aleem Khan
11. Mian Muhammad Soomro
12. Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi
13. Makhdoom Ahmed Mehmood
14. Chaudhry Shujaat
15.Pervez Elahi
....and last not the least.....
16.Maulana Fazlooo.....

And they ask common Pakistanis to invest in Pakistan.
👉Birds of the same feather, flock together......!!!
A corrupt society gets the leaders it deserves....

There is speculation that Maulana Sahib will be the next probable president of Pakistan. Hope he will turn Pakistan into the real 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan'.

There is speculation that Maulana Sahib will be the next probable president of Pakistan. Hope he will turn Pakistan into the real 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan'.

I DON’T KNOW IF ANY ONE HAS NOTICED THAT HIS PARTY IS JUIF OR JUI-F ACTUALLY IT MEANS A JEW 🇮🇱 In French Language so decide yourself ..

President is the commander in chief of armed forces

Imagine saluting him

Maulana used Islam as a cover all his life for wrong reasons, his hypocrisy has no limit, I think he should retire and seek Forgiveness from Allah cause if he die in this state, he'll be getting major punishments from Allah SWT.
Or maybe it’s Pakistanis that need to do it because Allah has sent Maulana for them as a “reward” for their national character

Getting power injection before taking oath for the President of PDM ....:lol::lol:

1647727611244.png

We've had a worse president than Fazal-Ur-Rehman--Zardari.

To me making Zardari the president of Pakistan was a worse loss than the fall of Dhaka. At least we tried to stop that and it happened because of losing a war.

Making the worst criminal in Pakistan's history the president showed that Pakistan was reduced to a status of total moral bankruptcy. Did the generals really salute this sub-human?

Losing a war is not as bad as losing your soul.

I just don't understand how these fcukers don't die

People die all the time yet fazlu, Nawaz and zardari go on and on

Is he getting rabbid "kutta maar" injection?

Is manhoos ki shakal ahista ahista waqai diesel ki tarha hoti ja rahi hay.

Yes, I also observed that he is becoming darker day by day...:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom