What's new

Spectacular video of US 747 Cargo plane crash in Afghanistan

Yeah so either you had to negotiate with us or we would kick your *** out of Pakistan, or in fact we have been doing so just wait for USA to leave and see what we will do to you :D

We don't negotiate with 'kufaar' and will eradicate them. :D

What if the bullets fired from ground caused the engine failure?
i suppose, bullets can pierce the body of this aircraft at such height.
747 can fly on 2 engines and the cause was determined to be loss of central gravity on the plane.
BUUUUURNNNNNN
Burn? because he wants to be terrorist?
chloe-meme-original.jpg

Look at this Indian guy getting excited for no reason. You indians are like those guys that sit behind a "QAWAL" and just clap. Rondu bacho

Yeah, that's all we need to do. Sit behind and clap. Mullahs like you support insurgency in other countries and now that TTP is really ****ing you up , it's indeed really exciting for me. Here's another clap , look :yahoo:

747 can fly on 2 engines and the cause was determined to be loss of central gravity on the plane.

Burn? because he wants to be terrorist?
chloe-meme-original.jpg

TTP and terrorists? . Nah man, they are freedom fighters:lol: ( like Afghan Taliban , Lashkar E Taiba , Hizbul Mujahideen and several other "freedom fighters" that your establishment and people support).

Last edited:
TTP and terrorists? . Nah man, they are freedom fighters:lol: ( like Afghan Taliban , Lashkar E Taiba , Hizbul Mujahideen and several other "freedom fighters" that your establishment and people support).
Cool, can't wait till these freedom fighters form Islamic republic of India.

Cool, can't wait till these freedom fighters form Islamic republic of India.

Huh? It's certainly a possibility, but not very likely to happen. I mean , anything is possible. I could someday be the prime minister, but it's not very likely. Dude, with Narendra Modi and BJP coming to power, Hindu Zionist Republic of India is a million times more likely than Islamic Republic of India :lol:. Still , whatever the odds, one should never lose hope. Gd Luck :tup:

Huh? It's certainly a possibility, but not very likely to happen. I mean , anything is possible. I could someday be the prime minister, but it's not very likely. Dude, with Narendra Modi and BJP coming to power, Hindu Zionist Republic of India is a million times more likely than Islamic Republic of India :lol:. Still , whatever the odds, one should never lose hope. Gd Luck :tup:
Didn't ask for brain farts but thanks

This is clearly a case of engine failure resulting in a stall due to the high angle of attack.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

How on earth did you deduce there was an engine failure?

Secondly, when was the last time an engine failure caused a pitch upset in a commercial aircraft? If anything, an engine failure will result in an extremely small/negligible pitch down in a 747 (obviously pitch down more pronounced in single engine aircraft whereas yaw is most apparent in twin or quad following engine cut(s)).

Mechanics of flight by Philpott and Kermode would be a good read for you.

Could the crew have opened the remote controlled rear bay doors to eject the cargo since it was free anyway? Probably time was short and the situation confusing.

Boeing 747 does not have rear cargo doors, stupid!

Boeing 747 does not have rear cargo doors, stupid!
Stupid, a 747- 400F has front cargo doors, which I meant. It was carrying military vehicles and other cargo from Bagram Airbase to Dubai, a frequent stop for troops and equipment coming from and going to Afghanistan.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

How on earth did you deduce there was an engine failure?

Secondly, when was the last time an engine failure caused a pitch upset in a commercial aircraft? If anything, an engine failure will result in an extremely small/negligible pitch down in a 747 (obviously pitch down more pronounced in single engine aircraft whereas yaw is most apparent in twin or quad following engine cut(s)).

Mechanics of flight by Philpott and Kermode would be a good read for you.
Now get a load of this, Mr 'expert'...

Aviation safety expert, Mary Schiavo oversaw FAA responses to air crashes as inspector general at the Transportation Department in the 1990s. She said three things can cause a stall like the one seen on the video:

> first, a loss of engine power;
> second, runaway trim in which the small stabilizer tabs on a 747-400's tail elevators are incorrectly set upward, either because of a malfunction or human error;
> third, cargo sliding to the back of the plane on takeoff, upsetting its weight balance.

Investigators will try to determine whether the plane's fuel might have had water in it, which could have caused the engines to lose power, Schiavo said. They'll want to make sure the plane's takeoff speed was set to the correct velocity—if it goes too slowly, the plane would stall.
What Caused the Deadly 747 Crash in Afghanistan? - Popular Mechanics

So, loss of power or engine failure can cause a stall. Period!

However, on 2 June 2013, investigators confirmed the load shift hypothesis; three armored vehicles and two mine sweepers came loose and rolled backwards onto the rear bulkhead, damaging the aircraft and pushing the CG outside its rear limit. Consequently, the aircraft became uncontrollable, pitched up sharply and stalled, and crashed moments later.

And you consider yourself to be an expert? :P

Back
Top Bottom