What's new

Special Services Wing

thats good for quick response

its not a quick responce force it's objectives are to secure targets,
set up runways and airstrips for immediate
use and direct strategic and tactical air
strikes on enemy positions so quickly.
it is based on US special tactic squadron……:yu:

Why don't they combine all Special Forces in one unified command, otherwise this would create a inter service rivalry causing problems for all who serve in the SF.

we don't need what happens in the USA - FBI, CIA, DIA, MIs where they are more interested protecting their own self interests and budgets and rarely talk to each other..

different objectives of PAF,PN and PA so all have their own SFs
just like Army and navy has seprate aviation squadron
w8 why not we combine PAF,PN and PA in one unit??:rofl:

can anyone post their detailled weaponry wardrobe i hope it is latest

w8 why not we combine PAF,PN and PA in one unit??:rofl:

that is actually the thought behind setting up a joint chiefs of staff committee, so that the forces plan, interact and fight as one body, it was set up after '71 war so that one branch knows what the other is doing. but unfortunately the army has controlled it from the beginning and ofcourse will not have some other institution have more power than it has

that is actually the thought behind setting up a joint chiefs of staff committee, so that the forces plan, interact and fight as one body, it was set up after '71 war so that one branch knows what the other is doing. but unfortunately the army has controlled it from the beginning and ofcourse will not have some other institution have more power than it has

have knowledge on that well thanks for your kind reply……:pop:
btw that was critical commant I was not surely serious about that……

Where is the HQ of SSW?

SSG has it in Tarbela, then the training in Cherat...

SSG(N) has it's HQ at PNS Iqbal if I am not wrong...

So where is SSW headquartered?

Where is the HQ of SSW?

SSG has it in Tarbela, then the training in Cherat...

SSG(N) has it's HQ at PNS Himalaya if I am not wrong, or in one of those bases at Karachi.

So where is SSW headquartered?

I think there is no defined HQ for SSW. They have reserved training sites in Kalabagh, Kohat and some other area. Kalabagh IMO can be referred as center for SSW.

I think there is no defined HQ for SSW. They have reserved training sites in Kalabagh, Kohat and some other area. Kalabagh IMO can be referred as center for SSW.

It is the centre of SSW activity, GP Sohail Ahmad the CO is based over there.

An intriguing question,and CO sohail ahmad belongs to which branch of airforce ? Administrative?

Most probably air defence.
SSW now also holds the responsibility for train ground combateers for base/asset security role (earlier it was merely ceremonial duties, things have changed now) . But command of these men is under OC Admin/Gp Capt of the base.

Can someone from GD branch join SSW after 2 years of service.

Back
Top Bottom