What's new

Special Report: China's military hawks take the offensive

All I can see here are some pathetic indians vietnamese and filipinos(not even one worth noticing, all $hity poor countries...), same ole' $hits from the same ole' asssholes...really get bored...:fie:

In my opinion, Republic of China should go a war to these rogue countries.

Republic of China always talk big about how they had mighty and ultra-advanced military, who will fight the mainland China, repeal the invasion and won. I'm sick seeing my own country, so cowardly dealing with Vietnam and Philippine.

Remember, all this talk about war from China will remain talk. We may see limited naval deployment, but nothing more. If China sinks our navy, or just one ship, they'll be seen as the aggressor and will be demonized by the entire international community.

For sure, most ASEAN members will be even more hostile to China, and will bring in the United States, who will see this as an excellent excuse to bring to bear their far more superior navy against China. And let's not forget Japan's Navy, which ironically, despite being a pacifist nation, has arguably a more modernized naval force than China's. China has nothing to gain and a lot to lose.

China is like a psychotic stalker going around somebody else's backyard, wanting something bad to happen because they are obsessed to prove they are superior to their prey.

All I can see here are some pathetic indians vietnamese and filipinos(not even one worth noticing, all $hity poor countries...), same ole' $hits from the same ole' asssholes...really get bored...:fie:
So what make you up here, Tang!? Your mouth too loud with full shjt and a$$hole and want sneak here to get more of those!?

Ha go to war with the small friendly nations sound like the Soviets and the Nazis both are now gone man why does history repeats its self by warmongers and simpleminded people.

China is trying to show off aggressiveness through their display of power. A country with a very strong military challenges a country with a very weak one, and makes it look like it is the one being aggrieved. This is the best display of cowardice in the history of mankind. :bad:

Then why did you post at all? really who about indisputable claim that your country so yells a lot while its actually wrong stupid and idiotic at the same time! Indisputable my foot! Again no balls at all just muscles with no brain! Uncivilized barbaric behavior again no counter arguments typical chinese imperialist and chinese client states response!

China is trying to show off aggressiveness through their display of power. A country with a very strong military challenges a country with a very weak one, and makes it look like it is the one being aggrieved. This is the best display of cowardice in the history of mankind. :bad:

It is better to display our power than what Japan did which is to turn South East Asia into a Japanese colony, killing plenty of Asians. The Japanese and American aggression is far more worse than what you had described relating to China.

It is better to display our power than what Japan did which is to turn South East Asia into a Japanese colony, killing plenty of Asians. The Japanese and American aggression is far more worse than what you had described relating to China.

Really what is your people's fascination with the words colonies, aggression etc? If you guys open up 100 years ago instead of being a prick isolationist with an ego the size of Mt. Everest back then you would had your chance of making colonies yourselves instead of b#$% about it now!

You people think this is the 19th century or something? Build a time machine go back and kill the Manchu Emperors become Emperor and rebuild the arrogance of china. Just Admited already chinese forumers your out of ideas to rip off and comrade terran marine (I did not know that the chinese love star craft) just proves this fact again see you at the UN and this 9 *** claims is not more than 3 year old kid drawing on a map with crayons.

Really what is your people's fascination with the words colonies, aggression etc? If you guys open up 100 years ago instead of being a prick isolationist with an ego the size of Mt. Everest back then you would had your chance of making colonies yourselves instead of b#$% about it now!

You people think this is the 19th century or something? Build a time machine go back and kill the Manchu Emperors become Emperor and rebuild the arrogance of china. Just Admited already chinese forumers your out of ideas to rip off and comrade terran marine (I did not know that the chinese love star craft) just proves this fact again see you at the UN and this 9 *** claims is not more than 3 year old kid drawing on a map with crayons.

What is this language pinenglish rant?

Guys, Guys ! chilax !!

The article read 'China's military hawks', doesn't say , its a directive from President or Premier of China.

its seems like the hawks are playing 'world in conflict' too much.

you will find pessimism , optimism and over confidence in armed forces around the world , and hawks generally tend to make the loudest noise..

Nevertheless - Past achievements does not guarantee future one's and its foolish to assume it will ..

Cheers

Rear Admiral Zhang Zhaozhong is the best-known of the hawk commentators, appearing frequently as a program host on CCTV 7 and other state-run television outlets.

Admiral Zhang is one of the most knowlegeable commentators in China. He's an erudite military scholar and strategist. His comments are reasonable and fair!

Admiral Zhang is one of the most knowlegeable commentators in China. He's an erudite military scholar and strategist. His comments are reasonable and fair!

Perhaps to the domestic Chinese audience...

I admire his naivety when it says :-

Virulently anti-American, he has a low opinion of U.S. military capabilities and willingness to suffer casualties. The United States would "run like a rabbit" if China went to war with Japan over the Diaoyu Islands, he told state television on August 12.

For most of us it remands of Japan nationalist leader's thought of American's just before pearl harbor..

except for Yamamoto ( one of best admiral of Japan ) who once stated..

In the first six to twelve months of a war with the United States and Great Britain I will run wild and win victory upon victory. But then, if the war continues after that, I have no expectation of success.

If you are so brave, then go ahead and attack Japan. I dare you too. We will just see the same ol ****. China can;t even defeat Vietnamese.....hahahaha

But China is behaving the way Japan did in the last WWII and you could suffer the same fate too. All these military provocations by China is doing more harm than good.

By the way, Japan has learned its lessons and now a peaceful country. :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom