What's new

Spain: Jihadists Threaten Catalonia over Burqa Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is heavy anti-Islamic sentiment in India don't try to hide this fact. The whole world knows this and how women are treated like animals in india :nana:

still they are not locked up in a tent. if you want to live in tent, please dont come to the west.

I was at Walmart when Indian grandma had her belly button showing. All the kids got scared and were wondering why there was lint hanging out of it.

:laughcry:

and you drooled at it like a creep? what is uglier than a grandma's navel? a guy drooling at it.

still they are not locked up in a tent. if you want to live in tent, please dont come to the west.

and you drooled at it like a creep?

No I was disgusted by the ungodly sight, but this is America and it's that woman's right to wear what she wants.

Unlike you, I know how to mind by business.

and you drooled at it like a creep? what is uglier than a grandma's navel? a guy drooling at it.

Actually it should be wear by Indian women after all they are not secure .. :angel:

Isn't it .. ??

No I was disgusted by the ungodly sight, but this is America and it's that woman's right to wear what she wants.

Unlike you, I know how to mind by business.

nah.. i think you liked it and want to discuss about it .

you come to live in US for its freedom and open society. don't bring your repressive behavior and make it into the s-hole you escaped from. belly button grandmas are a dastardly sight. but it is only as ugly as an ugly belly button. it does not have repression and misogyny behind it. and those grandmas don't blow up killing innocent people.

Muslim women have more modesty than Indian women..Our women does does not show there naked parts out in public like other womens does...

It doesn't matter whether I like it or not but I am not criticizing any one's dress code

Learn about it then talk .. :rolleyes:

Do you walk in sleep .. :whistle:

no but i presume some loss in visibility.. also I have breathing problem :help:

nah.. i think you liked it and want to discuss about it .

you come to live in US for its freedom and open society. don't bring your repressive behavior and make it into the s-hole you escaped from. belly button grandmas are a dastardly sight. but it is only as ugly as an ugly belly button. it does not have repression and misogyny behind it. and those grandmas don't blow up killing innocent people.

LoL.

I was trying to expose the duplicity in your bigotry, but at the end of the day you can never straighten a dog's tail.

You will forever be a hindu bigot with no life.

Tank u. Come again.

can any tell the significance of burga.. Anwer only if you know the right one.

LoL.

I was trying to expose the duplicity in your bigotry, but at the end of the day you can never straighten a dog's tail.

You will forever be a hindu bigot with no life.

Tank u. Come again.

really? that's your attempt at exposing me? I would say taht's pretty pathetic.

If Indians try to bring their uglier habits from India to US, I would oppose it. Not try to be all defensive about it.

Muslim women have more modesty than Indian women..Our women does does not show there naked parts out in public like other womens does...

The worst thing about it is that Indian woman are b*tt ugly...

really? that's your attempt at exposing me? I would say taht's pretty pathetic.

If Indians try to bring their uglier habits from India to US, I would oppose it. Not try to be all defensive about it.

That's because you are a dark skinned Indian with kalaa engrez mentality. You are embarrassed of your own people and culture.

Talk about inferiority complex.

I walk around here in US with shalwar kameez and many times pakol. Not once has anyone said anything me.

That's because you are a dark skinned Indian with kalaa engrez mentality. You are embarrassed of your own people and culture.

Talk about inferiority complex.

I walk around here in US with shalwar kameez and many times pakol. Not once has anyone said anything me.

criticizing your culture when it is wrong is not inferiority. It means you care about it and want it to evolve to be better. You really think your culture and society is prefect?

BTW, how did skin color come into the discussion?

criticizing your culture when it is wrong is not inferiority. It means you care about it and want it to evolve to be better. You really think your culture and society is prefect?

BTW, how did skin color come into the discussion?

Let's put it this way. If I come up to your wife and tell her to drop her saree, because it is regressive in our western society, would that be okay?

Will that fly with you ?

A)It is not my business

B)Who am I to make the call of what is regressive, or to encroach on your wife's rights?

Respect is a two way street hindu.

Tank u. Come Again.

And just admit that you look at your skin in the bathroom mirror every night and scrub it with soap while crying.

:rofl::rofl:, most hilarious thing I ever read. Modesty is not measured by the clothes one wears you primitive dork. It's measured by behavior. How many non - Muslim women who ever blew themselves up or planted bombs? = 0. How many Muslim women who ever did that ? = Thousands of them. How many Non Muslim women who do honor killings = 0. Number of Muslim women who do that - like thousands of them. Non muslim women want to get literate , go to work , enjoy and be treated as equals. If Muslim women don't want that , that's perfectly fine with us. But don't you open your big mouth about modesty. I'll feel way safer sitting next to a western lady on a train than a Muslim women who might blow herself up.

:rofl::rofl:, most hilarious thing I ever read. Modesty is not measured by the clothes one wears you primitive dork. It's measured by behavior. How many non - Muslim women who ever blew themselves up or planted bombs? = 0. How many Muslim women who ever did that ? = Thousands of them. How many Non Muslim women who do honor killings = 0. Number of Muslim women who do that - like thousands of them. Non muslim women want to get literate , go to work , enjoy and be treated as equals. If Muslim women don't want that , that's perfectly fine with us. But don't you open your big mouth about modesty. I'll feel way safer sitting next to a western lady on a train than a Muslim women who might blow herself up.

Primitive dork? I am in the Iranian military for one, second of what you are describing is pure Western media of how they perceive Muslims. You are just a brainwashed indian boy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom