What's new

Spain: Jihadists Threaten Catalonia over Burqa Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put it this way. If I come up to your wife and tell her to drop her saree, because it is regressive in our western society, would that be okay?

Will that fly with you ?

A)It is not my business

B)Who am I to make the call of what is regressive, or to encroach on your wife's rights?

Respect is a two street hindu.

Tank u. Come Again.

And just admit that you look at your skin in the bathroom mirror every night and scrub it with soap while crying.

why are you getting personal dude.Did he touch some nerve somewhere.

Let's put it this way. If I come up to your wife and tell her to drop her saree, because it is regressive in our western society, would that be okay?

Will that fly with you ?

A)It is not my business

B)Who am I to make the call of what is regressive, or to encroach on your wife's rights?

Respect is a two way street hindu.

Tank u. Come Again.

And just admit that you look at your skin in the bathroom mirror every night and scrub it with soap while crying.

don't try to change the topic by talking about my skin color. Pakistani attitude towards skin color is only as ugly as your attitude towards women and burqua.

There is a reason why the progressive Europe bans burqua and not saree or my dark skin. because burqua is a repressive, medieval practice that has to be ridiculed out of existence.

If your loved ones wear it, ask them to remove it and tell them that they should be proud of their face and their gender and not hide behind this hideous tent. I hope you make the right decision :)

I am not talking about Beijing I am talking about EAST TORKESTAN the Chinese are butchering these people trying their best to wipe the Uyghurs out of existence. They can not speak Uyghur, they can not show there national pride, their flag is banned, and most important of all they can not practice their religion! Do they have to go all the way to Beijing from Torkestan to go to Mosque? Ha!?

Where is the butchering? Xinjiang is an open zone for tourists, foreigners including Muslims go there all the time. There are Pakistani traders who cross the border and go to Urumqi. Turkey set up an industrial zone right in the middle of it. Uyghur is the official language in Xinjiang and southern Xinjiang is heavily Uyghur and the language is spoken there all the time. The Uyghur population increased from 1 million in the 1950s to over ten million today. They are also exempt from the one child policy. You are a serial liar. There are also mosques all over Xinjiang, why haven't they been leveled if Islam is banned? You can also go to Xinjiang yourself since its open to foreign tourists and traders. There are airports in Xinjiang which receive foreigners traveling in and out and before opening your mouth and spewing lies, you can go there and find out how much crap you have said. Uyghur separatists are nationalist and ethnic based. There is no separatism among Hui Muslims, Salar Muslims, Bonan Muslims or Dongxiang Muslims. Uyghurs are affected by measures related to security caused by the separatists and not because the officials in Xinjiang hate their religion.

Are Baluch, Azeri and Kurdish separatists allowed to wave their flags freely in Iran? Can you name me a country which allows separatist movements to freely wave their flags? How many Iranian Azeris can speak azeri language? Uyghur is the official language in Xinjiang and Uyghur language schools are provided, does Iran allow separate Azeri schools or Farsi only? If you are an Azeri, can you speak your own language?

@kalu_miah is Uyghur language banned in Xinjiang? You were there. Or is this guy crapping out of his mouth?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like even Pakistanis are polarized on this issue. Some are defending the ban and some criticizing it.

Its used for more bad thn good, used by suicide bombers, for drug dealing etc. Hijab on the other hand is better and I have no problem with it.

The problem here is that the saree is NOT PERCEIVED as religiously oppressive. No more so than the Vietnamese áo dài, which covers neck to foot and yet is considered very feminine and sexy. You can argue that the burqua is a cultural artifact all you want, but there is no denying the strong religious component about it and especially when it is morally mandated by religious leaders.

don't try to change the topic by talking about my skin color. Pakistani attitude towards skin color is only as ugly as your attitude towards women and burqua.

There is a reason why the progressive Europe bans burqua and not saree or my dark skin. because burqua is a repressive, medieval practice that has to be ridiculed out of existence.

If your loved ones wear it, ask them to remove it and tell them that they should be proud of their face and their gender and not hide behind this hideous tent. I hope you make the right decision :)

It's funny how he brought up skin color. Pakistanis are just as dark as Indians, except the Pathans who are white. But I can see why he does that. Pakistan is a feudal society and the feudal elite(who happen to be fairer) dominate the media. If the idiot ever leaves his pretty little elite house compound in Lahore and tries to meet common Pakistanis, he would know things are much darker on the outside. In the west , indians , pakistanis and bangladeshis are all classified as brown. The only way to differentiate is that indians dont wear the skull cap or burkha, dont have a long beard and are far more educated and wealthier than the rest.
Indian Americans: The New Model Minority - Forbes

Where is the butchering? Xinjiang is an open zone for tourists, foreigners including Muslims go there all the time. There are Pakistani traders who cross the border and go to Urumqi. Turkey set up an industrial zone right in the middle of it. Uyghur is the official language in Xinjiang and southern Xinjiang is heavily Uyghur and the language is spoken there all the time. The Uyghur population increased from 1 million in the 1950s to over ten million today. They are also exempt from the one child policy. You are a serial liar. There are also mosques all over Xinjiang, why haven't they been leveled if Islam is banned? You can also go to Xinjiang yourself since its open to foreign tourists and traders. There are airports in Xinjiang which receive foreigners traveling in and out and before opening your mouth and spewing lies, you can go there and find out how much crap you have said. Uyghur separatists are nationalist and ethnic based. There is no separatism among Hui Muslims, Salar Muslims, Bonan Muslims or Dongxiang Muslims. Uyghurs are affected by measures related to security caused by the separatists and not because the officials in Xinjiang hate their religion.

Are Baluch, Azeri and Kurdish separatists allowed to wave their flags freely in Iran? Can you name me a country which allows separatist movements to freely wave their flags? How many Iranian Azeris can speak azeri language? Uyghur is the official language in Xinjiang and Uyghur language schools are provided, does Iran allow separate Azeri schools or Farsi only? If you are an Azeri, can you speak your own language?

@kalu_miah is Uyghur language banned in Xinjiang? You were there. Or is this guy crapping out of his mouth?

Yes I would agree with your description. Uyghur language is not banned, in fact their main problem, lack of jobs and economic opportunity is because many of the older generation do not know Chinese. All of them speak Uyghur and use Arabic script. The original Arabic script of Kyrgyz and Kazakh was also kept intact in Xinjiang where as in Russian ruled Central Asia, they were converted to Russian Cyrillic. The newer generation are learning Chinese, most of my Uyghur friends know Chinese and some of them have govt. jobs.

Whatever little problem there is, it is nothing compared to other places like Kashmir or Mindanao for example, and these isolated problems will soon be gone, because of high economic growth and opportunities it is opening up for even its minority populations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom