What's new

[South Philippines News] MILF, BIFF clash in Maguindanao town

Is it means that you are not into authority?
Are you going to give your right to vote back to your government?

Huh now its rights make up your mind already? :hitwall: man plase dont use your special ability it just kills you more quicker

I hope Phil army can turn this movement down, those MILF (my mind goes to you*orn.com) also provides training facilities for terrorist groups in Indonesia. Best hope for Phillippines

Dude, they just signed a peace agreement with the Philippine government that effectively ends the war and opens the way up for autonomous rule.

MILF mulling to translate framework pact into different dialects | Sun.Star

Yep officially, and that peace agreement is only between Phil. Government and MILF rebels that ends war between them, I am sure that doesn't mention any agreement regarding the closing of training facilities that secretly used to spread terrorism in Indonesia. Anyway, here's the path to terrorism in Indonesia, starts from Mindanao;

img060920121153961.jpg

Now, I hope you understand that those MILF suckers will use everything to spread their agents to flame Indonesian people, so they can get support from Indonesian hardliners, and Indonesian hardliners can get training and spread another terror in Indonesia.

Back
Top Bottom