What's new

Conflict in Mindanao/Philippines

Well whole bs one i have family in Mindanao and yes muslim friends too so i know what say youd dont live here so why are an expert? Because some @ hole people can't live in peace? that's their problem all us want peace

There were agreements and peace deals signed in 1976, 1989, and 1996, and everytime a peace deal is signed anoth splinter group breaks off. First MILF broke off from MNLF over MNLF agreeing to a peace deal, then MNLF-Misuari returned to the conflict and took up arms again, then Abu Sayyaf broke off and turned into a kidnapping for ransom racket, then BIFF broke off from MILF over MILF's current negotiations and peace deal, to continue fighting against the Philippine military.

You fellow Filipino members admitted about the rampant corruption that goes on in that area and all over the Philippines in general, when politicans are only interested in filling their pocketbooks the terms of the agreement are not going to be implemented.

Well whole bs one i have family in Mindanao and yes muslim friends too so i know what say youd dont live here so why are an expert? Because some @ hole people can't live in peace? that's their problem all us want peace

https://www.facebook.com/Nur.P.Misuari/posts/

https://www.facebook.com/MoroMuslimsDefenders/

https://www.facebook.com/IslamicPhilippinesball/

4,000 MILF troops join MNLF | The Manila Times Online

4,000 MILF troops join MNLF
April 7, 2014 10:39 pm
by Jerry N. Adlaw Correspondent

Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) fighters patrol inside their base at Camp Darapanan in Maguindanao in this file photo. AFP PHOTO

GENERAL SANTOS CITY, South Cotabato: Some commanders of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) have joined forces with the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) along with thousands of their men because they do not want to give up their high-powered firearms and ammunition.

Ustadz Pendie Colano, the overall chairman of the Selatan State Revolutionary Committee, a sub-wing of the MNLF, told The Manila Times that four top MILF commanders have rejoined his group.

Each commander has 1,000 combatants under him.

“So this means that if four commanders are not willing to lay down their firearms, 4,000 MILF fighters will merge with us.

That is the reason why I have said that the annex on normalization will not be fully implemented because MILF forces, especially the followers of Chairman Ibrahim Murad, are against laying down their firearms,” he said.

Colano added that more MILF commanders will soon join the MNLF.

He made the revelation when he met with MNLF senior leaders in General Santos City over the weekend.

The annex on normalization outlines steps to decommission MILF firearms. It is one of three annexes that comprise the Comprehensive Agreement on the Bangsamoro (CAB), which was signed by the heads of the government and MILF peace panels in Malacanang on March 27.

Under the annex on normalization, an independent decommissioning body (IDB) composed of three foreign and four local experts will oversee the laying down of MILF guns.

The IDB will also monitor the inventory of weapons, their collection, transport and storage.

The other annexes deal with transitional modalities and arrangements, revenue generation, wealth-sharing and power-sharing.

Another reason why the four MILF commanders joined their group is that they do not want to support Malaysia’s supposed plan to use the MILF to help them maintain control over Sabah, Colano said.

The MNLF leader added that the commanders revealed that Malaysia wants the MILF to fight the MNLF, particularly its forces who are protecting the family of the late Sultan Jamalul Kiram 3rd of the Royal Sultanate of Sabah and Borneo. The sultanate is claiming Sabah, now part of Malaysia.

“Aside from their refusal to surrender their firearms to the government, these MILF forces do not want to fight us,” Colano told The Times.

He noted that the four commanders also threw their support behind the MNLF’s demand for full implementation of the 1996 peace agreement signed by the group with the government.

Colano claimed that the MNLF, not the MILF, is the “franchise holder” of the peace agreement recognized by the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.

He did not identify these commanders because they are yet to inform the MILF chairman of their move to join the MNLF.

“They do not want Murad to know that they are already with us.

But if they are summoned [by the MILF leader], they said that won’t be a cause for concern because they hid their firearms in a secure place and there is no danger that these arms will end up in the hands of government troops,” Colano said.

He added that some MILF commanders have “long planned” to return to the MNLF fold but were just waiting for a chance to do it.

“Now they have this chance,” Colano stressed.

The MILF is a breakaway group of the MNLF.

War
Colano also claimed that the transfer of thousands of MILF fighters to their group greatly boosted their numbers.

“[President Benigno] Aquino [3rd] is very confident in ignoring the MNLF final agreement signed on September 2, 1996 because he believes that we are not capable of waging another war. That is the blunder of Aquino because half of the 30,000 forces of the MILF are with us now and the more that [our number] increases, [the more] ready we are to face war. We have enough forces to send to help the royal family of the late Sultan Kiram and fight the Malaysian government who has the interest in Sabah,” he said.

He added that Malaysia brokered the peace process between the Philippine government and the MILF only “because of Sabah.”

“It’s not that we don’t want peace. We look up to and give high respect to the head of state. But it’s President Aquino who provoked the situation,” Colano said.

He explained that the President expedited the peace deal with the MILF because he wanted to become “a hero” by showing that he can succeed in negotiating peace with the MILF like what former President Fidel Ramos did when his government signed the final agreement with the MNLF.

Colano said the 4,000 MILF fighters who rejoined them are ready to fight alongside MNLF commandos if the 1996 peace agreement is ditched by the government.

He warned that a “greater and more serious problem” will arise if Aquino insists on the implementation of the CAB.

But Jimmy Labawan, the vice chairman of the MNLF Central Committee, said his group wants to avoid a shooting conflict because they also want peace in Mindanao.

Labawan called for restraint during his consultations with MNLF ground commanders.

He said though that the signing of the CAB was “treacherous” because by doing so, the government set aside the peace pact with the MNLF.

Labawan added that the Aquino administration copied some provisions of the peace agreement with the MNLF. What were changed, he said, were the methods by which the provisions of the CAB will be implemented.

Draft law
Meanwhile, Malacañang said the proposed law that will create the Bangsamoro entity is expected to be in Congress by May.

Palace spokesman Edwin Lacierda said Aquino intends to submit the proposed Bangsamoro Basic law to Congress next month since the draft is still being crafted under the Bangsamoro Transition Commission (BTC).

“The timeline is really to submit it as early as possible. We are hoping that we will be able to finalize the review process in time for filing sometime in May,” Lacierda told reporters on Monday.

He noted that the BTC will forward the draft to the Office of the President for further review.

“Once it is okayed by the Office of the President, we will submit it to Congress. The President will certify it as urgent. Hopefully by the end of this year, we will have the Bangsamoro Basic Law enacted,” Lacierda said.

Legislators are on a Holy Week break. They will report back to work on May 5, 2014.

When asked if he expects the law to have “smooth sailing” in Congress, Lacierda said Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process Secretary Teresita Deles has “already made the rounds with the House and the Senate” to brief lawmakers on the CAB.

“We certainly would hope that the House and the Senate realize how important and how vital this particular peace agreement is to the development in Mindanao,” he added.

I mean shit son, BIFF , Abu sayaf , And Misiuari faction all numbered by the hundreds. They are nothing more but the size of bandit groups compared to the MILF and MNLF groups who represent the Muslims in mindanao so i highly doubt this hyperblowing of the conflict isn't helping nobody. I mean these skirmish doesn't involve hundreds of people.

General can tell you its hard to fight smaller groups heck even America with all the high tech toys it had find hard to fight the taliban and besides the majority of people want peace they had enough of fighting again are you trying to tell all of us! That you know better than the actual person living in the country? Wow typical chinaman arrogance what fool!

There were agreements and peace deals signed in 1976, 1989, and 1996, and everytime a peace deal is signed anoth splinter group breaks off. First MILF broke off from MNLF over MNLF agreeing to a peace deal, then MNLF-Misuari returned to the conflict and took up arms again, then Abu Sayyaf broke off and turned into a kidnapping for ransom racket, then BIFF broke off from MILF over MILF's current negotiations and peace deal, to continue fighting against the Philippine military.

You fellow Filipino members admitted about the rampant corruption that goes on in that area and all over the Philippines in general, when politicans are only interested in filling their pocketbooks the terms of the agreement are not going to be implemented.

Simply some people can't be pleased oh come on are really trying that on me?

@Wholegrain @Developereo

Maybe my wife is not very good in English so it cannot be communicate well.

The reason why Mestizo is offensive is depend on how you use it

In this case, @Wholegrain use it in this way

LOL, it was under those mestizo Presidents in which Chinese were kidnapped and preyed upon by the Philippine policy and army.

What he said is "It was under those mixed raced president in which Chinese were kidnapped and preyed upon by the Phillipine policy and Army"

Now, when you walk down the street, you see a mixed raced person nametag john heading your way, now you will not call him by saying "Hey Mixed Race John", that is the same usage as in what wholegrain were using now, he called the president "Mixed Race" president.

A few months back, when Chinese Dragon call me a "Mexican Loser" the loser part is not the offensive term, he can call me a loser, fine, but the term Mexican was there which have nothing to do with me being a loser, beside I am half Mexican, that alone is insulting and I believe @Aeronaut have issued a warning on him, I don't know if he actually did that but i was told so.

The key is how you use the term. It's normal say If one ask the other one, in Spanish,

"Se Mestizo?" If you are of mix race?
"Si, soy mestizo" Yes i am of mix race.

But not

"Donde estan los hermanos mestizo?" Where are those mix race brothers?

That would be an insult, as why you have to refer to those brothers as mixed race in the first place? That have nothing to do with the question/

So, calling a person "Mixed Race" in his face itself is insulting. That's not just a South American things, You will not call a guy mixed race in public in Australia, you will not do it in China, that's because people WILL BE offended. Will you be offended if someone call you on the street and say "Hey Pakistani?"

Now, the term in Spanish is actually mean "Bastard" so you just replace what I said with mixed race. So you are saying people can call other "Bastard" in public and no one should be take offense with it??

@jhungary You're supposed to be retired. What are you doing here?:pissed:

btw, which is this MILF army that people are talking about here?:wub:

And yes, Welcome!:-)

@Wholegrain @Developereo

Maybe my wife is not very good in English so it cannot be communicate well.

The reason why Mestizo is offensive is depend on how you use it

In this case, @Wholegrain use it in this way

What he said is "It was under those mixed raced president in which Chinese were kidnapped and preyed upon by the Phillipine policy and Army"

Now, when you walk down the street, you see a mixed raced person nametag john heading your way, now you will not call him by saying "Hey Mixed Race John", that is the same usage as in what wholegrain were using now, he called the president "Mixed Race" president.

A few months back, when Chinese Dragon call me a "Mexican Loser" the loser part is not the offensive term, he can call me a loser, fine, but the term Mexican was there which have nothing to do with me being a loser, beside I am half Mexican, that alone is insulting and I believe @Aeronaut have issued a warning on him, I don't know if he actually did that but i was told so.

The key is how you use the term. It's normal say If one ask the other one, in Spanish,

"Se Mestizo?" If you are of mix race?
"Si, soy mestizo" Yes i am of mix race.

But not

"Donde estan los hermanos mestizo?" Where are those mix race brothers?

That would be an insult, as why you have to refer to those brothers as mixed race in the first place? That have nothing to do with the question/

So, calling a person "Mixed Race" in his face itself is insulting. That's not just a South American things, You will not call a guy mixed race in public in Australia, you will not do it in China, that's because people WILL BE offended. Will you be offended if someone call you on the street and say "Hey Pakistani?"

Now, the term in Spanish is actually mean "Bastard" so you just replace what I said with mixed race. So you are saying people can call other "Bastard" in public and no one should be take offense with it??

Incorrect. Chinese mestizos have a different culture, place in society, different religion, and are viewed differrently by Filipinos vs non-mestizo Chinese in the Philippines.

Chinese mestizos speak Filipino languages, they are mixed with Filipino, they are Catholic, and are integrated in Philippine society, while many non-mestizo Chinese like Amy Tan frankly dislike Filipinos, and there is mutual racism between non-mestizo Chinese and Filipinos.

The Philippine press sometimes insults them and Filipinos used racial slurs like "chekwa" and "instik" against non-mestizo Chinese.

Some Filipino members here like Zero_Wing claim to be of Chinese descent, also Bob Ong said he was a Chinese mestizo, and they all used racial slurs and insults against other Chinese members here like "chekwa" and Bob Ong called Chinese opium smokers.

Mestizo is therefore used as a neutral category to describe the very real identity of a certain social class in the Philippines. If someone asks Filipinos why they are so racist against Chinese and yet their President Aquino is of Chinese descent, they will point out that he is a mestizo.

These articles clearly differentiate between Chinese mestizos and non-mestizo Chinese in the Philippines.

The Chinese Mestizo in Philippine History - E. Wickberg

http://kuscholarworks.ku.edu/dspace...64.n10.pdf?iframe=true&width=100%&height=100%

Students of Southeast Asian history have had little to say about the historical role played by the Chinese mestizo in that region. Although studies of the Chinese in Southeast Asia have devoted some attention to the position of native-born Chinese as opposed to immigrant Chinese, the native-born Chinese of mixed Chinese- native ancestry is rarely singled out for specific treatment. Perhaps this is because in most parts of Southeast Asia the Chinese mestizos (to use the Philippine term for persons of mixed Chinese-native ancestry) have not been formally and legally recognized as a separate group — one whose membership is strictly defined by genealogical considerations rather then by place of birth, and one which, by its possession of a unique combination of cultural characteristics, could be easily distinguished from both the Chinese and the native com- munities.

Such distinctiveness was, however, characteristic of the Chinese mestizo in the Philippines during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. Both the Spanish colonial government and the mestizos themselves concurred in this exact identification as neither Chinese nor native, but specifically Chinese mestizo. It is precisely because they formed a separate group, legally defined as such by the Spanish government, that we are able to determine with considerable clarity the nature of the mestizos' activities — and hence, the nature of their role in that period of Philippine history. That role was as I will attempt to demonstrate below, of great significance to Phi- lippine historical development. Indeed, although close comparison is difficult, it is likely that no other group of mestizos — that is, not simply locally-born Chinese, but specifically mestizo Chinese—played a similar role in the development of a Southeast Asian country.

Cambridge Journals Online - Journal of Southeast Asian History - Abstract - The Chinese Mestizo in Philippine History

Fourth, the Chinese mestizos in the Philippines possessed a unique combination of cultural characteristics. Lovers of ostentation, ardent devotees of Spanish Catholicism – they seemed almost more Spanish than the Spanish, more Catholic than the Catholics. Yet with those characteristics they combined a financial acumen that seemed out of place. Rejecters of their Chinese heritage, they were not completely at home with their indio heritage. The nearest approximation to them was the urbanized, heavily-hispanized indio. Only when hispanization had reached a high level in the nineteenth century urban areas could the mestizo find a basis of rapport with the indio. Thus, during the late nineteenth century, because of cultural, economic, and social changes, the mestizos increasingly identified themselves with the indios. in a new kind of “Filipino” cultural and national consensus.

In the Philippines, calling someone a mestizo means you think that they look white and its not offensive at all.

The semantics of 'mestizo' | Lifestyle | GMA News Online

The semantics of 'mestizo'
By AMANDA LAGO, GMA NEWSJuly 27, 2012 5:11pm

“What’s your mix?” clothing brand Bayo asked Filipina women in its heavily-lampooned ad campaignfrom last month.

The ad drew criticism for excluding 100-percent Filipinos, and glorifying the “50-precent Filipina” instead, thereby feeding the beauty industry's obsession with so-called mestizas.

But as it turns out, all Filipinos are mestizos of a sort—and it comes down to matter of semantics.
Apparently, the word “mestizo” has long suffered from widespread misuse, at least according to cultural anthropologist Dr. Fernando Zialcita.

To most Filipinos, “mestizo” refers to fellow Pinoys who are fairer-skinned than others, usually those who are descended from American or European parents or grandparents.

But in a lecture at the Instituto Cervantes Tuesday, Zialcita said that the original meaning of the word “mestizo” has nothing to do with skin color.

“Today of course when you use the term ‘mestizo’ in the Philippines, you tend to think of somebody who looks white. But originally that was not the way it was used in the Philippines because in the Spanish period, ‘mestizo’ was also used for Chinese-Filipinos. Mestizo de Sangley, for instance,” Zialcita shared.

The anthropologist explained that “mestizo” is a Spanish word derived from the Latin, “mixtus,” so it can therefore refer to anyone who is of mixed origins—and in the Philippines, that means almost everyone.

“Mestizo can be a mixture of anything. It can be Ibanag with Ifugao, or Maranao with Spaniard, or Maranao with Chinese,” Zialcita said.

“It’s a mixture, but we have tended to narrow it too much today to just somebody with Spanish blood, which is very erroneous,” he added.

Zialcita said that when used in that context, “mestizo” becomes a more desirable term to refer to people of mixed origins because it suggests a complete fusion, as opposed to terms like “half-breed,” or “hybrid,” which connote division.

Cultural mestizos

Zialcita added that "mestizo" could even refer to a cultural as well as a biological mixing.

“One thing we should also consider is that being mestizo is a biological and a cultural feeling,” Zialcita pointed out.
He gave the example of Malaccan Portuguese of Malaysia, who, despite being physically different from their European counterparts, still identify as one of them because they share the same religion and cultural practices.

"Mixing is common. It is normal for humans to mix. There’s a problem that there is this myth, for example that the Japanese culture is “pure,” if you look at it historically, that is not the truth, because cultures like to mix," he said.
Dr. Gonzalez-Martin's initial results show that the Philippine population consists of a major genetic contribution from Taiwan and a smaller contribution from Malaysia. Photo from Antonio Gonzalez-Martin.

Genetic mestizos

Zialcita’s talk came at the heels of Spanish biologist Antonio Gonzalez-Martin’s presentation where the scientist revealed the preliminary findings of his study, which aims to determine the genetic map of the Philippines.

During his presentation, Gonzalez-Martin confirmed that Filipinos are indeed a genetic mix of several ethnicities, anchoring a widespread belief to scientific and historical data.

Gonzalez-Martin shared that based on his study of 47 skull samples and 100 saliva samples from all over the country and Madrid, Taiwanese and Malay roots are the most evident in the mitochondrial DNA of Filipinos.

However, Gonzalez-Martin noted he cannot as yet quantify what percentage of the average Filipino’s genes originated from which specific race, saying that the differences between the genes are very small and hard to determine.

“Part of the origin of the population in the Philippines are from Taiwan, part are from Malaysia, but we cannot interpret this information about the ‘closest race,’ because there is very little variation,” Gonzalez-Martin said.

“We are the same, all the population in the world is the same. There is little difference,” he added.

In the results he presented, there was a curious absence of Spanish or European origins, though Gonzalez-Martin stressed that the results are only preliminary findings and are therefore inconclusive.

He explained that the mitochondrial DNA he studied only represents traits inherited from the mother.

“In the future, we want to study other genetic markers,” he said.

“The history of the women and the men are different. For example, in the time of the expansion of the Europeans, the high percentage of the people that moved were men, not women,” Gonzalez-Martin noted.

The biologist said that he chose to study the Philippines because “aside from the fact that the Philippines has an extremely rich demographic history, these islands are key to explain the expansion of human beings in the Austronesian region.”

However, throughout his presentation, he constantly underlined the homogenous nature of the human race, saying that because of widespread cultural and biological mixing, categorical races are harder and harder to determine, especially since there are very little differences between races to begin with.

“Biologists and geneticists do not like to say that there is race…race has been linked to dramatic and dark moments in our recent history. We try to prove that from a genetic point of view, races do not exist in the 21st century,” Gonzalez-Martin said. –KG, GMA News

Last edited:
blah blah blah

So in effect, you are saying in China or Philippine, you can call a person

喂, 你個雜種陳大文 (Hey, you bastard John Chan ) to anyone and is not insulting as long as he is indeed a mixed race??

I don't think it's appropriate to say this (Hey, you mixed race John Chan) even if John Chan is indeed mixed race.

And by the way, we are not in China anymore, you are in an International Forum, even things may not be considered insulting in China may be insulting in other part of the world. ****, for example (in Chinese 老巴 **** - Yahoo 香港字典搜尋結果 ) is not insulting in Chinese, but since it was insulting in South Asia, It too consider a slur. So by your standard, if things are not considered an insult in Chinese then it is not an slur when Chinese are using it to other?? Then I will start calling EVERYBODY ****, and Hajji, hey, this is not considered insulting in China and America respectively.

And if you have a problem with Mestizo being a slur or not, I am not the one who needed to convince, you probably best write to "The Racial Slur Database" people and have them take it off the slur database if you feel enough evidence pointing it toward a cultural norm.

For your convinence here is their website

www.rsdb.org

I am not the one who put the word "Mestizo" into the racial slur database.

@jhungary You're supposed to be retired. What are you doing here?:pissed:

btw, which is this MILF army that people are talking about here?:wub:

And yes, Welcome!:-)

my wife brought me up form dead again to express her injustices, nothing much really, just some "Title member" think their title are a shield on escaping on whatever they did, even to the expense of others :)

I am not staying tho and check out my new article.

How to tell a true war story?

Last edited:
Now, the term in Spanish is actually mean "Bastard"

NO, IT DOES NOT.

The rest of your rant is ignorant, irrelevant and ignored.

Once again, this conversation is NOT being conducted in Spanish. Even in South America, it is considered offensive ONLY in some regions, not others.

You silly tendency to keep quoting the racial slurs database is comical and only exposes your desperation. That database is like a wiki -- anyone can add anything into it and it reflects American sensibilities, NOT global usage.

mestizo (people) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

mestizo, plural mestizos, feminine mestiza, any person of mixed blood. In Central and South America it denotes a person of combined Indian and European extraction. In some countries—e.g.,Ecuador—it has acquired social and cultural connotations; a pure-blooded Indian who has adopted European dress and customs is called a mestizo (or Mexico the description has been found so variable in meaning that it has been abandoned in census reports. In the Philippines “mestizo” denotes a person of mixed foreign (e.g., Chinese) and native ancestry.

You and your wife are making an issue out of a non-issue for obvious reasons.

@jhungary

I had warned you previously about controlling you temper tantrums and harassing member on the forum.

I have issued you TWO negative ratings. Rest assured I will continue to issue them to you until you desist from your petty tantrums and personal vendattas on this forum.

Last edited:
NO, IT DOES NOT.

The rest of your rant is ignorant, irrelevant and ignored.

Once again, this conversation is NOT being conducted in Spanish. Even in South America, it is considered offensive ONLY in some regions, not others.

You silly tendency to keep quoting the racial slurs database is comical and only exposes your desperation. That database is like a wiki -- anyone can add anything into it and it reflects American sensibilities, NOT global usage.

mestizo (people) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

mestizo, plural mestizos, feminine mestiza, any person of mixed blood. In Central and South America it denotes a person of combined Indian and European extraction. In some countries—e.g.,Ecuador—it has acquired social and cultural connotations; a pure-blooded Indian who has adopted European dress and customs is called a mestizo (or Mexico the description has been found so variable in meaning that it has been abandoned in census reports. In the Philippines “mestizo” denotes a person of mixed foreign (e.g., Chinese) and native ancestry.

You and your wife are making an issue out of a non-issue for obvious reasons.

@jhungary

I had warned you previously about controlling you temper tantrums and harassing member on the forum.

I have issued you TWO negative ratings. Rest assured I will continue to issue them to you until you desist from your petty tantrums and personal vendattas on this forum.

So, what you said is

Mestizo is not being used in a Spanish capacity, and if that is ok to call a person in Mestizo in Philippine (Which it does) , then a Spanish should be ok with a word.

Then I can say this is true too

**** is not being used in English capacity and if that is ok to call a person **** in China (Which it does), then a Pakistani should be ok with that word

Then I WILL start calling you a ****, as I am a Chinese, I speak Chinese too and see if you be offended

@jhungary

Oh, yeah, I am so freaking scare.

and lol the negative rating is just petty.

So, what you said is

Mestizo is not being used in a Spanish capacity, and if that is ok to call a person in Mestizo in Philippine (Which it does) , then a Spanish should be ok with a word.

Then I can say this is true too

**** is not being used in English capacity and if that is ok to call a person **** in China (Which it does), then a Pakistani should be ok with that word

Then I WILL start calling you a ****, as I am a Chinese, I speak Chinese too and see if you be offended

Try to follow simple simple logic here.

The word **** is a slur when applied to Pakistanis and in English.

The word mestizo is considered a slur by SOME -- not ALL -- people in certain Spanish speaking contexts.

The word mestizo is NOT a slur when used outside that narrow context (some parts of the Americas). -- especially when the word is not used in a Spanish capacity. many words are borrowed from other languages and lose their original connotations.

Read S L O W L Y -- it is NOT a slur in the Philippine context. The Encyclopedia Britannica -- which knows a bit more than you -- explains how it is used.

Once again, negra is OK in Spanish, but negro is not OK in English, even though they have the same root.

my wife brought me up form dead again to express her injustices, nothing much really, just some "Title member" think their title are a shield on escaping on whatever they did, even to the expense of others :)

For the record -- and readers can confirm by reading the thread -- it was YOUR WIFE who claimed superiority by dint of her knowledge skills. It then became relevant to address her language skills and demolish her claims to superiority.

It is a pattern with her.

In another thread, she claimed superiority by being a lawyer knowledgeable about Sweden. When I showed her direct website references from the Swedish government, Swedish migration board and the United Nations contradicting her assertions, she started whining.

Last edited:
For the record -- and readers can confirm by reading the thread -- it was YOUR WIFE who claimed superiority by dint of her knowledge skills. It then became relevant to address her language skills and demolish her claims to superiority.

It is a pattern with her.

In another thread, she claimed superiority by being a lawyer knowledgeable about Sweden. When I showed her direct website references from the Swedish government, Swedish migration board and the United Nations contradicting her assertions, she started whining.

Like I care about those rating.

The only way I could be stopped is as if I physically cannot access to this forum anymore (Either I am dead, have a broken arm), no amount of "Negative Rating" can stop me from doing what I think is right, so are you going to come to my house and kill me or broke my arms to accessing this forum? Otherwise please stop talking nonsense, both you and I know what you think you could do would not stop me from doing what I want.

Lol, it's kind of stupid to think you, a nobody could have do anything to stop me from posting what I think in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom