What's new

South Korea: China says it won't defend attacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illegal occupying?

Tibet is historical part of China.
This is MAP of Republic of China 1935

What means by Republic of China?

Republic of China is NOW Taiwan, where Chinese Nationalist Party fleet in 1949.

I think rubbish Indian don't fabricate the history of China!

Hey 4 feet chinese idiot,

If Tibet is an historical part of China then why Tibet wants freedom from China??Why don't they tell to the world that they are chinese??...The fact is Tibetans are victims of Chinese oppression and atrocities inside their territory and want chinese to be kicked out of their land..this is what chinese mentality is all about..chinese fools should learn something from Japan..Japanese people look like chinese but are much more broad-minded,advanced and kind than chinese...Shame on China!

Buddha is not Indian? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Even the chines officer said that Buddha is Indian.

Indian president to unveil religious gift to China's oldest Buddhist temple - People's Daily Online

The chines asian pinoys gave us 2,667 square meters of land just for the temple. This is just beginning, more will be built and your chines govt can't do anything about it. Your chines will have to say 'Yes' to us, superior Indians, because we don't want to hear 'No' from people who worship us, Indians. :chilli: :chilli:

And thai pinoys respect us the way slaves respect their masters. :rofl: :rofl:

Its better you worship us.

My dear friend, you Indians are sick people, go see a doctor, its no good you made us hate you, your people in Thailand will pay price, i
will make them pay for your insults to me and our religion, laugh now and they will cry one day, just wait.:angry:

Hey 4 feet chinese idiot,

If Tibet is an historical part of China then why Tibet wants freedom from China??Why don't they tell to the world that they are chinese??...The fact is Tibetans are victims of Chinese oppression and atrocities inside their territory and want chinese to be kicked out of their land..this is what chinese mentality is all about..chinese fools should learn something from Japan..Japanese people look like chinese but are much more broad-minded,advanced and kind than chinese...Shame on China!

There is no IF

That is MUST

Free Tibet why not Free China?

Western Whites are arrogant, ignorant and hypocrite.

Western Whites had tried to weaken China since 1840, but never succeed.

My dear friend, you Indians are sick people, go see a doctor, its no good you made us hate you, your people in Thailand will pay price, i
will make them pay for your insults to me and our religion, laugh now and they will cry one day, just wait.:angry:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You little asians can't do anything to us. My Indian brothers live in thailand, china, japan, korea, vietnam... they say you little asians are too scared of Indians that you can't look into our eyes. You worship us this is true. Even you cops are scared of us. So dream on my little asian member... I challenge you. :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom