What's new

South Korea: China says it won't defend attacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tools just can't keep India out can you %$$%#$%$%?

They have hard time sleeping otherwise....continuously burning from inside without no hope of remedy to extinguish the flames.

NO point talking to them...What a Disgrace to this forum...turning every thread into an India bashing event :disagree:

You chines are problems.

Remember we superior Indians gave you asians Buddhism. You worship Buddha and Buddhism means you are in fact worshiping us, Indians. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whole asians worship Indians... so who's superior? We, Indians. Just wait matter of time, we will capture your chines land and rule over you. :victory: :victory:

And NK's generals must also have Indian style god-like "foresight", to make it sure that after the torpedo blowing up into hundreds of tiny pieces, that chalked Korean letter must remain intact and recongnisable, waiting at the precise spot on the seabed, to be digged out by the "investigators" at one go.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Be careful, people. Don't mess with NK, If they have advanced German torpedos, it won't surprise me too much that they get Leopard II MBT, Ohio class subs and Russian Brahamos missiles in their arsenal as well.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You chines are problems.

Remember we superior Indians gave you asians Buddhism. You worship Buddha and Buddhism means you are in fact worshiping us, Indians. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whole asians worship Indians... so who's superior? We, Indians. Just wait matter of time, we will capture your chines land and rule over you. :victory: :victory:

My dear friend, what is wrong with you, why bring religion into this? In fact, Thailand is the country of Buddhism, not Indians, 99% people in our country are Buddhism fellowers, so shut your "Hole":angry:

You chines are problems.

You're a towel. What the hell does Buddhism have to do with this?
Nobody wants Chinese land or anybody else's land.

I have yet to see an intelligent post by you- stop ruining the Indian name with your rubbish, man:angry:

ok guys back on topic now...

what worries me more here, is the US role...they just got what they wanted..they even have an excuse now for curbing down NK..infact the punishment that they are talking about, might very well be military.
countries like Japan and china has to play a role here.

BTW : is it proven by any source that the ship was sunk by NK ?? I mean it just so hard to imagine that they could do it without the notice of anyone.

My dear friend, what is wrong with you, why bring religion into this? In fact, Thailand is the country of Buddhism, not Indians, 99% people in our country are Buddhism fellowers, so shut your "Hole":angry:

Oye balle balle... mar jawa mar jawa...

My little pinoy... I pity those people who don't have their own gods and worship others. Buddha was an Indian and you worship Indian... does that hurt?

And thailand...? what can I say about it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Those little people... :rofl: :rofl:

We already set up a temple in chines land, just the beginning. We will build more and send our people there just a matter of time. :chilli:

Tibet will be ours very soon wait just a matter of time. :smokin:

----We all know that India has very poor people and very rich people, I can imagine that some kind of thing happened in the old day. A rich people kill somebody, but he wouldn't be punished, because, the police and judge would shield the rich, and they would find a poor people, impute to him that the killing. Many men believe the judge, but the rule and the goveriment was own by the rich, so poor people has no where to find the dispassion.
----North Korea isn't evil, why some countries believe NK is a evil? Only because American dislike NK, so the rich man's ideas and words was the truth, so the following countries,such India, Japan, Australia, Canada will believe that NK is a evil.
----You Indian follow American's mind, has no self ideas, what a pity! Chinese has their own ideas and view point, Chinese people decide all the things by themselves, never follow either countries.

:china::yahoo:

Illegal occupation of Tibet,attacking Taiwan is what China's own ideas are:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oye balle balle... mar jawa mar jawa...

My little pinoy... I pity those people who don't have their own gods and worship others. Buddha was an Indian and you worship Indian... does that hurt?

And thailand...? what can I say about it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Those little people... :rofl: :rofl:

We already set up a temple in chines land, just the beginning. We will build more and send our people there just a matter of time. :chilli:

Tibet will be ours very soon wait just a matter of time. :smokin:

My dear friend, will you stop your BS, Buddha is not Indian, set all the temples in China if they allow you. but over my dead body, not Thailand, you poor Indians, get food first and
Small people? 4 inch Indians, เบาความ. :partay:

Illegal occupation of Tibet,attacking Taiwan is what China's own ideas are:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Illegal occupying?

Tibet is historical part of China.

1935ROC.jpg

This is MAP of Republic of China 1935

What means by Republic of China?

Republic of China is NOW Taiwan, where Chinese Nationalist Party fleet in 1949.

I think rubbish Indian don't fabricate the history of China!

:sniper::usflag: + India

Why China and India have bad relationship?

India must take all responsibility!

Some Indian think that Tibet should be the buffer state between China and India, and some greedy Indian think that Tibet should be part of India.

But the history tell the World that Tibet is historically integral part of China.

My dear friend, will you stop your BS, Buddha is not Indian, set all the temples in China if they allow you. but over my dead body, not Thailand, you poor Indians, get food first and
Small people? 4 inch Indians, เบาความ. :partay:

Buddha is not Indian? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Even the chines officer said that Buddha is Indian.

Wu said the temple was very holy, and "because Buddhism originated from India, the Buddha statue transported from India to go inside the White Horse Temple would make Chinese people feel closer to the religion's origin."

Indian president to unveil religious gift to China's oldest Buddhist temple - People's Daily Online

The chines asian pinoys gave us 2,667 square meters of land just for the temple. This is just beginning, more will be built and your chines govt can't do anything about it. Your chines will have to say 'Yes' to us, superior Indians, because we don't want to hear 'No' from people who worship us, Indians. :chilli: :chilli:

And thai pinoys respect us the way slaves respect their masters. :rofl: :rofl:

Its better you worship us.

Illegal occupying?

Tibet is historical part of China.

1935ROC.jpg

This is MAP of Republic of China 1935

What means by Republic of China?

Republic of China is NOW Taiwan, where Chinese Nationalist Party fleet in 1949.

I think rubbish Indian don't fabricate the history of China!

:sniper::usflag: + India

But Tibet is going to be part of India very soon. You chines can't do anything about that. If we want, we can nuke you. :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom