What's new

South China Sea Forum

有机会要去旅游啊,看起来太美了

u should read sum real history which's written by humanity instead of those crap written by the nasty self-dreaming monkeys,or may I say u should take sum mental medicine.anyway,i'm done with u pathetic brainwashed freak.just save those disgusting psycholagny for your own nasty freaks,and don't come here to insult your shit-nation anymore,and when it comes to China,u cheap viets don't even get to talk,just get lost pathetic loser!!

有机会要去旅游啊,看起来太美了

u should read sum real history which's written by humanity instead of those crap written by the nasty self-dreaming monkeys,or may I say u should take sum mental medicine.anyway,i'm done with u pathetic brainwashed freak.just save those disgusting psycholagny for your own nasty freaks,and don't come here to insult your shit-nation anymore,and when it comes to China,u cheap viets don't even get to talk,just get lost pathetic loser!!

No offence, but both China and Japan tend to whitewash their history text books, so telling him to read 'real' history books, is pretty funny.

Don't get so frustrated, it just makes you look silly.

No offence, but both China and Japan tend to whitewash their history text books, so telling him to read 'real' history books, is pretty funny.

Don't get so frustrated, it just makes you look silly.
LOL...u guys r always funny,very good at self-dreaming.i wasn't frustrated,and i will never be frustrated with a brainwashed illiterate.i was just feeling cheap and disgusted talking to a nasty self-dreaming freak.and now i'm done with it ,that's it.

LOL...u guys r always funny,very good at self-dreaming.i wasn't frustrated,and i will never be frustrated with a brainwashed illiterate.i was just feeling cheap and disgusted talking to a nasty self-dreaming freak.and now i'm done with it ,that's it.

And subsequently felt the need to rant and complain about it in a very immature and rude manner. So the guy has a viewpoint you don't agree with, you're both discussing issues that nations have had with eachother, you are not involved in that aspect right?

And if you think he is a brainwashed illiterate why are you being a jerk if he doesn't know better? You don't make any sense mate.

And subsequently felt the need to rant and complain about it in a very immature and rude manner. So the guy has a viewpoint you don't agree with, you're both discussing issues that nations have had with eachother, you are not involved in that aspect right?

And if you think he is a brainwashed illiterate why are you being a jerk if he doesn't know better? You don't make any sense mate.
well,for me manner is for those who truely wanna discuss sumthing with u,not for those pathetic baseless-story makers.
To wake them up from their nasty mental masturbation,harsh words are required then.

well,for me manner is for those who truely wanna discuss sumthing with u,not for those pathetic baseless-story makers.
To wake them up from their nasty mental masturbation,harsh words are required then.

don't lie, kid.

Vietnam controlled sea and Islands from many hundred years ago in the past without troubles with Man Qing of China.

Nine dash line claiming of idiot KMT is a big fabrication.

You think that's cool? China is a beginner when it comes to man made islands.

Japan made a man-made island when we decided to create Kansai Airport:

View attachment 108315

View attachment 108316

;)
a military base's function isn't the same as an airport is it. Besides, we need to create so many of these, funding is limited.

Like a Humvee's interior is worse than a Prius, but that doesn't mean Prius can do what the Humvee could.

Not to mention, your "island" is next to your land, our island is in the middle of nowhere, literally nowhere. Build a few in the middle of the pacific and we'll talk.

a military base's function isn't the same as an airport is it. Besides, we need to create so many of these, funding is limited.

Like a Humvee's interior is worse than a Prius, but that doesn't mean Prius can do what the Humvee could.

Not to mention, your "island" is next to your land, our island is in the middle of nowhere, literally nowhere. Build a few in the middle of the pacific and we'll talk.

he he, we're applying our history in developing / creating a man made island to our vast pacific islands. One example is the development of Okino Toroshima Island, in the Western Pacific.

The Location of Okino Toroshima Island:

76cf584b41689a0a089d6ef14593a56e.jpg

Development of Okino Toroshima Island:

e38631539f878f3d59e5c0dd1ae8659b.jpg

67e6ab1abc5947f49ca0be735e259d4e.jpg

6a6a5ff47610c7c966fd06c5e77e970a.jpg

c32091a1c3d1f50ff7d0f898faa631b1.jpg

;)

he he, we're applying our history in developing / creating a man made island to our vast pacific islands. One example is the development of Okino Toroshima Island, in the Western Pacific.

The Location of Okino Toroshima Island:

View attachment 110376

Development of Okino Toroshima Island:

View attachment 110377

View attachment 110378

View attachment 110379

View attachment 110380

;)
that looks better than what we have to you? Especially considering in the pictures you don't have anything. The original post from you is to say we are a beginner and you are better.

Well, now that you showed your work, is it really better, does the three poles and what looks like a well look better than our bases in China Seas.

Show your airport quality island in that distance and then we can decide if China is in deed the beginner in all this.

that looks better than what we have to you? Especially considering in the pictures you don't have anything. The original post from you is to say we are a beginner and you are better.

Well, now that you showed your work, is it really better, does the three poles and what looks like a well look better than our bases in China Seas.

Show your airport quality island in that distance and then we can decide if China is in deed the beginner in all this.

We're developing Okino toroshima Island, within couple of years, it will become a major base for Japanese plans in the Pacific. Plus, it will provide and extend Naval and air presence. :)

This is the finalized version of Kansai Island Airport. Completely man made. And, Made In Japan. :lol:

de00572a49b14883d51353358aee361a.jpg
28c23cf0e706f94fea2c3b8ccad345eb.jpg

Last edited:
We're developing Okino toroshima Island, within couple of years, it will become a major base for Japanese plans in the Pacific. Plus, it will provide and extend Naval and air presence. :)

This is the finalized version of Kansai Island Airport. Completely man made. And, Made In Japan. :lol:

Kansai-Airport-in-Osaka.jpg

how does this in anyway answer what I said......

First Okino is nothing right now, well more or less, second, it's one place, third, it doesn't back up your claim that we are a beginner relative to you.

Showing me a picture of an island that close to Japan proves nothing.

If a run 2 meters, I be faster than Bolt if he runs 100 meters. That doesn't make me faster.

Why is it every, well not everytime, but a lot of the times you dodge my question, what's so difficult about it. I doubt you don't understand it.

Though now that Iook at it, the airport part could be confusing, what I mean is show that yo ucan build that air port in Okino or somewhere that distance, and we'll talk about if Japan is superior in this field.

Though, take in context, it should still be understandable.

But the first part is not, since you claim Japan is better at it, show some evidence of building at that distance, that's better than what we have.

First Okino is nothing right now, well more or less, second, it's one place, third, it doesn't back up your claim that we are a beginner relative to you.

The Kansai Island Project cost us $20 billion to develop. The construction started in 1987, and was completed by 1994. This shows that we have a long history of land reclamation , to island genesis. Anyways, there is a big difference between the Kansai Island Project to the current Okino Toroshima Island Project.

Kansai Island was designed to be for civilian use, namely as an international airport and port system.

Okino Toroshima will be a military base, it will be larger in size than the Kansai Project. Okino Toroshima will be roughly double the size of Kansai Island. It will be home to both JASDF and JMSDF.

a8260b1f893ec908e30bade12e3e852c._.jpg

But the first part is not, since you claim Japan is better at it, show some evidence of building at that distance, that's better than what we have.

I did not claim that Japan is 'superior' in this category, but merely provided that we were in the business of creating islands back in the 1980s. China has just recently started on this, some 20+ years later.

Last edited:
I did not claim that Japan is 'superior' in this category, but merely provided that we were in the business of creating islands back in the 1980s. China has just recently started on this, some 20+ years later.

really,

You think that's cool? China is a beginner when it comes to man made islands.

Source: South China Sea News & Discussions | Page 498

If you had said China just started, or if you had said Japan had started earlier, maybe.

But you said you think that's cool? Which implies you got something better, which as shown by you, you don't. The Kansai island is close to land, very close, much easier to do. China is bigger nation, so we are not short on land...yet.

SCS will be home to quite a few that will be the bases for PLAN and PLANFF or something, of course, some will also be for civilian use.

how does this in anyway answer what I said......

Showing me a picture of an island that close to Japan proves nothing.

If a run 2 meters, I be faster than Bolt if he runs 100 meters. That doesn't make me faster.

Why is it every, well not everytime, but a lot of the times you dodge my question, what's so difficult about it. I doubt you don't understand it.

Though now that Iook at it, the airport part could be confusing, what I mean is show that yo ucan build that air port in Okino or somewhere that distance, and we'll talk about if Japan is superior in this field.

Though, take in context, it should still be understandable.

Do you know how large Okino Toroshima Island Project will be? It will be 1.7 km wide, and 4.5 km long. It will be our largest island genesis project yet.

Do you know how large Okino Toroshima Island Project will be? It will be 1.7 km wide, and 4.5 km long. It will be our largest island genesis project yet.
so......? Will, and how do you know how good or bad our projects are now, since the completion date is around 2020.

You claim Japan is better at it, yea, you mean better, if all you mean is more experience and the same or worse you wouldn't have brought it up.

You are showing an island that doesn't yet exist to compare to our island that is further along and drawing a conclusion.

But you said you think that's cool? Which implies you got something better, which as shown by you, you don't. The Kansai island is close to land, very close, much easier to do. China is bigger nation, so we are not short on land...yet.

Sure, since we started and practically spearheaded island genesis, we helped create the civil engineering policy in regards creating the most stable structure, the kinds of cement to use, factoring the effects of salt water, to addressing techniques that can prevent barrier erosion. You can say, we have a tried and tested methodology.

You are showing an island that doesn't yet exist to compare to our island that is further along and drawing a conclusion.

I'm showing you an island that is under construction, and will be developed as what we have done in Kansai. ;)

Back
Top Bottom