What's new

South China Sea Forum

Use it as evidence. Otherwise, stop humiliating yourself... internationally. LOL!

No country is stupid enough to allow a bunch of non-relevant parties to vote on its indisputable 2,000-year-old sovereignty.

That is the same reason the U.S. always ignores the resolutions passed by the General Assembly at the United Nations and liberally uses its permanent veto to protect its allies, such as Israel.

No country is stupid enough to allow a bunch of non-relevant parties to vote on its indisputable 2,000-year-old sovereignty.

That is the same reason the U.S. always ignores the resolutions passed by the General Assembly at the United Nations and liberally uses its permanent veto to protect its allies, such as Israel.

People around the world use the word "indisputable" to describe about one thing that clearly belongs to them and they have a strong base of evidences.
Chinese use the word "indisputable" to describe about anything which they don't even know how on earth they could have a base to claim it.
:coffee:

By chance, I found some new maps.

1.jpg

1850清二京十八省舆地图
2.jpg

1935中華民國全圖
3.jpg

4.jpg

1911-1949中華民國全圖
5.jpg

6.jpg

1908大清帝国全图 宣统元年
7.jpg

1907大清帝國分省精圖
8.jpg

1936政治區域圖

It is true that before 1947 the maps of China did not mention two archipelagos of Paracels and Spratlys of Vietnam, and the maps also did not have a weird U-shaped line known as "11 dotted line" or "9 dotted line".

It is easy to see that by look at the appearance of the Chinese on two archipelagos: RoC appeared on the some islands of the two archipelagos in 1946 after it had received the task to disarm the Japanese troops. [In 1939 Japan had invaded the two archipelagos from Vietnam]; And PRC appeared only after it has used of force to rob the islands from Vietnam in 1974 and 1988. [Prior 1988, the PRC did not control any island in the Spratlys archipelago].

Let's just understand our chinese friends here

They can't read the truth, it's against their code of being a true chinese
It's either you agree with them or they will spew bullsht claims they called facts in their fantasy land

How to find a chinese
It's simple, they don't listen to other nation

:rofl:

I though that Dao Bach Long Vy have educated you about 2000-year-old sovereignty in another topic. The ''maps'' you posted are only for fun, not the evidences. Now you repeat 2000-year-old sovereignty here. It is very pity.

I though that Dao Bach Long Vy have educated you about 2000-year-old sovereignty in another topic. The ''maps'' you posted are only for fun, not the evidences. Now you repeat 2000-year-old sovereignty here. It is very pity.

How did Chinese galleons navigate the South China Sea if they didn't create ancient maps (like the ones below)?

Your stupid claim of fake Chinese maps makes no sense.

The South China Sea issue is pretty simple. We have physical proof of shipwrecked 12th and 13th century Chinese ships (from the Song and Yuan Dynasties) near the Paracel Islands. We also have a French-discovered 15th century Chinese galleon shipwreck off the coast of Brueni.

We know for a fact that China has been sailing, mapping, fishing, trading, and using the South China Sea islands and maritime territories at least as far back as the 12th or 15th century.

As far as I know, the advanced Chinese ocean sailing technology did not exist in Vietnam or the Philippines. Unless you Viets or Filipinos can point to a single ancient shipwreck, the evidence proves that you were technologically backward and landlocked.

You Viets and Filipinos could probably build a few simple rafts, but your people most certainly could not sail throughout the South China Sea like ancient Chinese.

The evidence points to only one conclusion. China is the first to discover, map, sail, claim, and use the South China Sea islands and maritime territories.

----------

Spratly Islands have belonged to China since ancient times

Ocean-faring Chinese explorers had claimed the Spratly Islands a thousand years ago.

[Source: Wikipedia article on Spratly Islands with primary sources listed in footnotes]

"Ancient Chinese maps record the "Thousand Li Stretch of Sands"; Qianli Changsha (千里長沙) and the "Ten-Thousand Li of Stone Pools"; Wanli Shitang (萬里石塘),[7] which China today claims refers to the Spratly Islands. The Wanli Shitang have been explored by the Chinese since the Yuan Dynasty and may have been considered by them to have been within their national boundaries. [8][9] They are also referenced in the 13th century,[10] followed by the Ming Dynasty.[11] When the Ming Dynasty collapsed, the Qing Dynasty continued to include the territory in maps compiled in 1724,[12] 1755,[13] 1767,[14] 1810,[15] and 1817.[16] A Vietnamese map from 1834 also includes the Spratly Islands clumped in with the Paracels (a common occurrence on maps of that time) labeled as "Wanli Changsha".[17]"

AYyG4.jpg
By the twelfth century, names for the South China Sea islands began to appear. The Paracels and the Spratlys were referred to more consistently as Changsha and Shitang. By the mid-fourteenth century, Shitang could be accurately identified as the Spratlys. There is also evidence of Chinese naval control over some areas of the South China Sea, which resulted in complete Chinese dominion of the South China Sea in the late thirteenth century. Finally, in the fifteenth century, Zheng He's seven voyages placed the South China Sea islands on the official navigational charts. In this map, the Xisha Islands are called Shitang, and the Nansha Islands are referred to as Wansheng Shitang Yu.

4FpGz.jpg
The Map of South and East Ocean Sea Routes was drawn in between 1712-1721 by Qing (Ching) Dynasty Fujian (Fuchien) Province Navy Commander Shi Shibiao, the son of a famous Qing Dynasty imperial officer. This map clearly shows the sea routes, time, and descriptions from Chinese coastal ports to Japan, Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia, Brunei, Cambodia and the Philippines. On this map, the locations and names of the Southern Sea Islands (Nanhai Zhudao) are very accurate. The map shows Chinese sovereignty over the South China Sea islands (including Nansha Islands, Xisha Islands, Zhongsha Islands and Dongsha Islands).

rHQ1x.jpg
1834 Vietnamese map showed the islands as Chinese "Wanli Changsha."

[Note: Thank you to HuziHaidao12 for the first two pictures and captions.]

The Chinese are often proud of they have a high IQ, but I doubt this because they give evidences and said that they found the chinese shipwreck undersea from 12-13 century and so it is pretext for they claim whole SCS and the islands on it. OMG! :lol:

While all maps of China previous 1947 did not mention the islands as well as no the hell U-shaped line of their claims.

All the Chinese repeate that SCS is "history" waters of them because they have undersea shipwrecks. lol :lol:

But the truth of the REAL historical evidences against them.

In the past chinese acepted East Sea (SCS) belong to Vietnam. Old map of China stated 交址洋, Sea of Giao Chỉ, Giao Chi (Kochi) was old name of Vietnam.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ina-sea-news-discussions-7.html#ixzz229sLBGLo

country-giao-chi-vietnam-today-giao-chi-sea-china-ancient-book-ma.jpg

In the past Vietnamese used Han characters to writing, referred to original name in Vietnamese: " Dao Cat Vang" to Paracel and "Bai Cat Vang" to Spratly, Hoang Sa and Van Ly Truong Sa (brifly Truong Sa, Truong is means Long, van li) names is in Han-Viet is matter when interpreted from originality of Viet word to Chinese Han characters.

But chinese stated "Wanli Changsha." is Spratly, it is fake argument because spratly Islands is not so long to say it's wan-li (tens thousans miles). Chinese are liars.

In the past chinese acepted East Sea (SCS) belong to Vietnam. Old map of China stated 交址洋, Sea of Giao Chỉ, Giao Chi (Kochi) was old name of Vietnam.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ina-sea-news-discussions-7.html#ixzz229sLBGLo

country-giao-chi-vietnam-today-giao-chi-sea-china-ancient-book-ma.jpg

In the past Vietnamese used Han characters to writing, referred to original name in Vietnamese: " Dao Cat Vang" to Paracel and "Bai Cat Vang" to Spratly, Hoang Sa and Van Ly Truong Sa (brifly Truong Sa, Truong is means Long, van li) names is in Han-Viet is matter when interpreted from originality of Viet word to Chinese Han characters.

But chinese stated "Wanli Changsha." is Spratly, it is fake argument because spratly Islands is not so long to say it's wan-li (tens thousans miles). Chinese are liars.

Show me a citation by the government of China to support your ridiculous claim.

On a professional defense forum, we do not make silly fantasy claims. You keep doing it. Now, I'm calling you on it.

Show me a citation from a mainstream reputable source (e.g. Xinhua, Global Times, People's Daily, or China Daily) to back up your incredible claim. If you can't, shut the hell up. You keep flooding this thread with your garbage claims.

Show me a citation by the government of China to support your ridiculous claim.

On a professional defense forum, we do not make silly fantasy claims. You keep doing it. Now, I'm calling you on it.

Show me a citation from a mainstream reputable source (e.g. Xinhua, Global Times, People's Daily, or China Daily) to back up your incredible claim. If you can't, shut the hell up. You keep flooding this thread with your garbage claims.

What? huh? duh !!!

You wanted all sources from China that you called out REPUTABLE? The people should SHUT UP that would be YOU.

Prove your ridiculous claim or else

Prove your claim that "In the past chinese acepted East Sea (SCS) belong to Vietnam." I've seen you repeat this lie at least five times now.

If you can't, I will demand a retraction.

If you cannot prove it, I will request that the moderators ban you if you keep spreading lies.

The Chinese government represent Chinese. You claim: "In the past chinese acepted East Sea (SCS) belong to Vietnam."

Now prove it.

I want to see a citation from a mainstream Chinese government source that specifies which Chinese government official said it, when he said it, and his exact words.

Prove your ridiculous claim or else

Prove your claim that "In the past chinese acepted East Sea (SCS) belong to Vietnam." I've seen you repeat this lie at least five times now.

If you can't, I will demand a retraction.

If you cannot prove it, I will request that the moderators ban you if you keep spreading lies.

The Chinese government represent Chinese. You claim: "In the past chinese acepted East Sea (SCS) belong to Vietnam."

Now prove it.

I want to see a citation from a mainstream Chinese government source that specifies which Chinese government official said it, when he said it, and his exact words.

Martian2:

I don't read Chinese script on those maps has been up for this topic. I belief that you can read your own letter, then you will know for sure what is legit of the maps already has PROVED.

When you play loose cool then you got backfire. That's just a matter of fact. OK?

Haha, are you JOKING all members of an international forum? :))

Sansha city (it's not even a city anyway) is fake and illegal in the eyes of the rest of the world
Of course, chinese wouldn't accept it :lol:

And why do chinese always like to bring back the history?
This race is actually stuck in ancient era :rofl:

Friends, even they want to bring back the history, Vietnamese with confidence will show their "historical evidences" are fake, unbelievable and no value to have!

I demand proof for a repeated lie that is important if true

No. I demand proof or a retraction from Rechoice.

You are free to state your personal opinion. However, when you claim a fact by the government of China, you better back it up with a solid citation or retract your statement.

I was tolerant and let him get away with it a few times. Since he insists on repeating the lie, I demand proof.

To my knowledge, the Chinese government has never relinquished sovereignty over the South China Sea. It is completely absurd for Vietnamese Rechoice to claim: "In the past chinese acepted East Sea (SCS) belong to Vietnam."

You made the same claim over and over again. Now prove it.

Back
Top Bottom