What's new

South China Sea Forum

Sure sure and your a true Filipino right?

Yes I am. Calling me a false flagger is useless. If you say I am false flagger, I'll change my flag for your comfort. Is that alright?

He don't care about Philippine fishermen were harassed by PLA soldiers in uniform of surveillance personal-staff from China.

I do care. These PLA soldiers should stop. BTW, Vietnam should stop claiming the SC Sea.

I do care. These PLA soldiers should stop. BTW, Vietnam should stop claiming the SC Sea.

Paracel and Spratly belong to Vietnam from old time, Islands have been stating as part of our country.

DSC03385copy.jpg

We are ready to discuss with China and Pinoy friends to solve this dispute base on rules of international law. But Philippine people have to protect Scarborough Shoals first. You can join for the demonstration to prtotest against china aggressors.

Chinese_travel_agencies_suspend_trips_to_Philippines-topImage.jpg

we won and China+US lost.So now,we control China's economy and Guam's life in our hands now. When VN+Russia navy decide to cut off oil trade route from Middle East passing through Malacca and SCS(east sea) , then China+ Guam will collapse :P

VN+Russia navy base in Cam Ranh-VN are controlling ur life now,without oil from Middle east,China will collapse in 3 weeks, do u realise that u r loser and ur life is in our hands now?

You know, I like SF movies.:omghaha:

You know, I like SF movies.:omghaha:
Brother Bear is back and willing to take control Malacca strait now.all u can do is just to keep sobbing and hope Russia-VN's navy will not cut off ur throat :coffee:
Russia’s Minister of Defense, General Sergei Shoigu will be in Vietnam on March 4-5 to discuss bilateral military ties, according to the website of Russia’s defense ministry. Shoigu's two-day trip to Vietnam follows his three-day visit to Myanmar.

General Shoigu is scheduled to meet with his Vietnamese counterpart, General Phung Quang Thanh, and Vietnamese President Truong Tan Sang.

According to the Russian Ministry of Defense, the two sides will hold talks on bilateral military ties, as well as security issues within the Asia-Pacific region.

Shoigu and his delegation will visit Khanh Hoa Province’s Cam Ranh port, which was Russia’s largest naval base outside its territory until 2002.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...se-minister-visits-vietnam.html#ixzz2MjNn0dBA

Once day,maybe Russia's bomer carrying nuke missile will come back to VN,too.

Tu-142 in Cam Ranh base before 1990

cang-camranh-10-1362459716_362x0.jpg

Paracel and Spratly belong to Vietnam from old time, Islands have been stating as part of our country.

DSC03385copy.jpg

We are ready to discuss with China and Pinoy friends to solve this dispute base on rules of international law. But Philippine people have to protect Scarborough Shoals first. You can join for the demonstration to prtotest against china aggressors.

Chinese_travel_agencies_suspend_trips_to_Philippines-topImage.jpg

Ok, we can have it the peaceful way. But the thing is China uses historic claims. Also, doesn't Vietnam and China use same map?

Ok, we can have it the peaceful way. But the thing is China uses historic claims. Also, doesn't Vietnam and China use same map?

Not the same map, the map has been made from time of Nguyen Dynasty stating clear That " Great Nam Emperor" Vietnam today.
in the ancient map, chinese recognized that "Jiao Zhi Sea" mean Sea of Cao Chi people". No where is SCS in ancient time.

Phl, Vietnam agree to boost defense cooperation

MANILA, Philippines - Defense officials of the Philippines and Vietnam have agreed to explore ways to boost the defense cooperation between their countries.

The Defense department said Wednesday that the matter was discussed during the meeting of the Joint Defense Cooperation Working Group of the two countries last week in Manila.

“The meeting served as a mechanism for reviewing bilateral defense cooperation leading to a discussion of specific proposals on how to enhance defense cooperation between the two countries,” the department said in a statement.

“With a Memorandum of Agreement on Defense Cooperation signed in 2010, both sides identified mechanisms to substantiate the agreement,” it added.

The mechanisms include “practical cooperative activities” in the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea) and the east that seek to enhance confidence among their respective personnel.

The West Philippine Sea has been the subject of a long-standing territorial dispute in the region. China claims virtually the entire area while the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia Taiwan and Brunei have overlapping claims.

Other mechanisms being considered include defense and military officials exchanges, personnel exchanges, information-sharing, analyst-to-analyst exchanges.

The two countries also exchanged updates on the situation in the West Philippine Sea and other regional issues.

“The Philippines emphasized the importance it accords to the peaceful approach to the issue and stressed that it is principle that underpins the country’s decision to bring the matter to the International Arbitral Tribunal of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Seas,” the Defense department said.

Defense Assistant Secretary Raymund Quilop led the Philippine delegation while Maj. Gen. Vu Chien Than, director of the foreign relations department of Vietnam’s Ministry of Defense headed the Vietnamese contingent. – Alexis Romero

Yes I am. Calling me a false flagger is useless. If you say I am false flagger, I'll change my flag for your comfort. Is that alright?

If you change your original flag for others comfort, so you're not Filippine.

Vietnam did not claiming SC sea, again, we claim our EEZ along Paracel and Spartly Islands. You said you not Chinese and you living in Australia but noone will believe you because what you said... :rolleyes:
No, 6 is not enought, even for defence.

The tactical situation in Vietnam is actually more or less the same with Japan. The only different between those 2 are, Vietnam is poor while Japan is rich.

The solution however, is the same. Either vietnam boost up their shore patrol ability, or roll over and die.

I am not talking about an all out race with China, as there are no way in probably 500 years Vietnam can catup up on par with the spending Chinese does, but building a sub is a mean of deterring any potential enemy for a naval engagement. Cause sub is the only offensive weapon in Naval Arsenal other than an Aircraft Carrier. And sub is way way way cheaper to build and easier to train than an a Aircraft carrier.

Vietnam should focus on this, instead of land base missile or aircraft and patrol craft which only look pretty but have no or low value on any Seaborne target.

Getting it real is good, only if you have time. I understand where you coming from but unless some X-factor coming out from Vietnam, Vietnam will always a smaller market than China, hence Vietnam will always have a smaller economy than China on a 1 on 1 par.

The only real goal for Vietnamese Military as i can see is try to catch up and pull up against the Chinese so that they don't get left behind by the Chinese for long. And every year you do not do that and waiting on your economy to recover, it take about 3 to 4 years more to catch up. if you focus on your economy for long and ignore the serious gap between your Military, then when Vietnam become a prosper country, there may not be a vietnam to begin with.....

Realistically, you are right. But you guys are facing a uncomformal enemy, and what you don't see yet is, you guys a lagging way bebind. You do not have time to wait on your economy, by the it would be too late. You need to do your economy and Military parallely.

And if you use philippine as your pivot point, you will be plainly quite wrong to begin with, as Philippine are a very special case.
Philippine are under full US Protection until 1992. When they decided to kick us all out without a sound defence plan itself. THen economy crisis hit and they cannot do anything nor can they recover without our help. Hence the crappy military now. They don't need a military to defend themselve before then it's too late when they realise they need it and they have no money to afford it.

You have problems with your argument because you view our situation with American and Australian way. (Many of your opinion is same with me, so no need to said about it more!)

We're not US and Aussies, so we can't spend near 40 billions dollars for twelve Sub, and yet, not to say about others stuff.

Submarine in our tactic is not offensive weapon. I'm sure you know that China have 12 Kilo and dozen other SSK for now, but we still buy Kilo, Why!?

SCS is not blue ocean where Aircraft carrier team is dominated force and Vietnam has a long coastline along with the South China Sea which it's mean we have advantage for defend. We just need our force alway be ready and wait for enemy fell on the trap, our combine forces will give them tickets to go visit God of Sea.

Sub is good for silence strike, but just focus on this with innocent thought that China will go in trap so easy is idiot.

I just said it with Viet, and will say it again for you, Jhungry. You're not VNese and you don't understand China enough like us!
China was not play only in SCS, they strike us on many sections: economy, diplomatic, culture....
We still good in military defense, but worse on economy section at now. New toys need time to learn how play with it either.

Why did people said that China can challenged US now!? Is it because China grow too much enough for now!? It's just a part of story, another like everyone know that US in economy problems and weakness in some place.

Let China troll with you and focus too much in military defense which it's mean winning for China because just like you said: VN never could cacth up China size.

If you change your original flag for others comfort, so you're not Filippine.

Vietnam did not claiming SC sea, again, we claim our EEZ along Paracel and Spartly Islands. You said you not Chinese and you living in Australia but noone will believe you because what you said... :rolleyes:
That insane guy is obviously Chinese. He doesn't have any slightest idea on what he is spitting on the air. :devil:

No, US had clear target to start the war against Viet, like China, to keep Vietnam in two states and weak. Saigon Regime refused proposal of Ho Chi Minh to start general election to unify country following the term of Geneva accord 1954.
For the Maddox, you can say that there was in safe. But it's reported that Maddox was hit by one torpedo, and one of the American aircraft had been shot down. You can now denied it.

Looks like you are more than just an ingrate, and an ignoramus of your own history, you also lack the modern history of Sino-Vietnam relationship.

China since 1949 has been all for a unified Vietnam, which now proves to be a big big mistake committed by stupid CCP.

Looks like you are more than just an ingrate, and an ignoramus of your own history, you also lack the modern history of Sino-Vietnam relationship.

China since 1949 has been all for a unified Vietnam, which now proves to be a big big mistake committed by stupid CCP.

Propaganda of CPC is big big liar. Zhuo En Lai PM shaked hands with France 1954 to divide Vietnam, it was true double face of China. China liked that to push Vietnam to fighting against USA until last Vietnamese, and keep the situation in Vietnam unchanged. USA backed regim in Saigon to rejected Unification the country peacefully.

China has a dirty policy against Vietnam, with wet dream that to be boss in region. China media was almos silent when Vietcong taken power in Saigon 1975.

Propaganda of CPC is big big liar. Zhuo En Lai PM shaked hands with France 1954 to divide Vietnam, it was true double face of China. China liked that to push Vietnam to fighting against USA until last Vietnamese, and keep the situation in Vietnam unchanged. USA backed regim in Saigon to rejected Unification the country peacefully.

China has a dirty policy against Vietnam, with wet dream that to be boss in region. China media was almos silent when Vietcong taken power in Saigon 1975.

A complete BS!

Read this

1205131991_1_b.jpg

Oops, you lost your language. No wonder you history-less people are so easily being fooled.

Here is the translation for your convenience:

People's Daily:

"Chairman Mao Zedong, Chairman of National People's Congress Zhu De , Prime Minister Hua Guofeng convey the warmest congratulations to Vietnamese Chairman ... (can't guess as it is clipped off. Possibly 孙德胜, Tôn Đức Thắng), first General Secretary Li Sun (Lê Duẩn/黎筍), Chairman Chang Zeng (长征,Trường Chinh), Prime minister Fan Wentong (范文同, Phạm Văn Đồng) on the unification of Vietnam country"

Looks like your people are not only ungrateful but also gullible and, therefore, untrustworthy in making statement.

A complete BS!

Read this

1205131991_1_b.jpg

Oops, you lost your language. No wonder you history-less people are so easily being fooled.

Here is the translation for your convenience:

People's Daily:

"Chairman Mao Zedong, Chairman of National People's Congress Zhu De , Prime Minister Hua Guofeng convey the warmest congratulations to Vietnamese Chairman ... (can't guess as it is clipped off. Possibly 孙德胜, Tôn Đức Thắng), first General Secretary Li Sun (Lê Duẩn/黎筍), Chairman Chang Zeng (长征,Trường Chinh), Prime minister Fan Wentong (范文同, Phạm Văn Đồng) on the realization of Vietnam country"

Looks like your people are not only ungrateful but also gullible and, therefore, untrustworthy in making statement.

I said " almost silent " ha, ha, its was the truth that China was very sadly, but China couldn't shoot a mouth simply. After unification of Vietnam 1976, China backed Khmer Rouge to attack Vietnam.:smokin:

Its the true face of China: talk and do is not the same.

You lie! Since centuries China plays a game with the goal: keeping Vietnam weak, poor and divided, waiting for a chance to take it back to China´s empire. Your dream day and night.

Back
Top Bottom