What's new

South China Sea Forum

If the Phillippines don't object, why can't the Americans? It is the Chinese claiming virtually the entire SCS as their EEZ, well beyond anything normally considered (i.e. 200 nmi from shore)

Baselines_of_Eastern_Asia_English.png

When your bs can be over, it's not China claiming the whole SCS territory, it's Chinese territory after wwii.

Of course. Only this time, China is the aggressor and is making up whatever justification they need.
Haha, let me think.
Who invaded Vietnam for 13 years?
Who colonized Philippines for 50 years?
Who invaded Panama?
Who invaded Grenada?
Who first supported al Qaeda and Taliban?
Who is making the world turmoil?
Perhaps the answer is not important... American hegemony in the world is the most important.

Pretty embarrasing for the americans . Its obviously for military use , probably mapping the ocean floor for sub use.
If its taken in international waters, dont know what face saving can they come up with.

Haha, let me think.
Who invaded Panama?
Who invaded Grenada?
Perhaps the answer is not important... American hegemony in the world is the most important.
Americans are arrogant and ignorant. Remember that! :enjoy:

A Chinese Navy ship stole an American oceanographic underwater drone in the South China Sea approximately 40 miles west of the Philippines and about 150 miles from Scarborough Shoal, an area contested by the Chinese and the Philippines, two U.S. defense officials told Fox News.
40 miles west of the Philippines is international waters, only 12.3 mi beyond Philippines contiguous zone and 26.2mi beyond its territorial waters. Any claim of this being Chinese EEZ is silly: 200nmi from some point in Scarborough Shoal places you on land in the Philippines.

Spratly%2BIslands%2BONLY%2BFOR%2B%2Bthe%2BPhilippines%2Bby%2BUNCLOS-709710.jpg

@SinoSoldier Revealed

I have been wondering about your origin for a while watching you sabotaged and stabbed PRC in the back with your frequently Derogatory and Snide comments on PRC military hardware in PDF and in that Fake and Pretentious ( Sino Defense Forum ).

View attachment 360947

:enjoy:

AHA, ... ...
Then, suddenly you revealed your origin by changing your avatar with a Hindustan LCA Tejas.
IMO, the < SINO > word on your name is misleading.
Why do you hide your identity behind the word < SINO > and using 2 Canadian Flags ??

:sniper:

===

This kind of PLA proactive action is long overdue.
It is time to remind Hegemonic Evil americese and Low Lifer Trump and his supporting slaves that not all Chinese are softies and infected by the weak knees disease.

I hope those weak Chinese slaves in MOFA ( Ministry of Foreign Affairs ) do not sabotage and torpedo the PLAN proactive actions to harass the Hegemonic Evil americese.

All those americese who hate PRC shall be grateful that too many part of PRC are still being controlled by those weak Chinese slaves who are bending over backward to appease and trying very hard to please the Hegemonic Evil usa.

:enjoy:

1*) I hope Low Lifer trump try much harder to harass CHINA, thus we can remove all those weak Chinese slaves in MOFA.

2*) And, PRC will have much more proactive policy to arm IRAN and boost RUSSIA strength, and much more proactive economic policy to reward the Pro PRC nations, such as CAMBODIA, BELARUS, SERBIA.

3*) Stop all Chinese businesses in investing in Hegemonic Evil usa and its supporting slave nations, and channel and redirect their investments to RUSSIA, IRAN, CAMBODIA, LAOS, BELARUS, SERBIA, and NORTH KOREA.

To be completely square with you, I changed my avatar just so I could enjoy seeing you folks lose your cool over your rather peculiar presumptions of me.

I wasn't let down. :enjoy:

Haha, let me think.
Who invaded Panama?
Who invaded Grenada?
And yet, this time, China is the aggressor. :cool:

Pretty embarrasing for the americans . Its obviously for military use , probably mapping the ocean floor for sub use.
If its taken in international waters, dont know what face saving can they come up with.
When China and PH reconciliation, the United States unhappy.
So US appeared.
And then there's this.
If you have to find an example.
Perhaps - Gulf of Tonkin incident

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

I bet Duterte must be laughing. Look at the Yanks beating their chests every day like a gorilla but when as soon as we surround them with anti-ship missiles they run away with tail between legs :rofl:

All talk and no action from Yanks!:omghaha: Who wants to be allies with a coward?
I see mostly Chinese here beating their chest .... is snagging an oceanography ROV/UUV all the 'action' China can manage? How insignificant.

Americans are arrogant and ignorant. Remember that! :enjoy:
And you arent?

When your bs can be over, it's not China claiming the whole SCS territory, it's Chinese territory after wwii.
UCLOS definition of EEZ is 200nmi. Territorial waters never extend beyond 12nmi from baseline.
China signed and ratified UNCLOS, so it agreed to those definitions.

And yet, this time, China is the aggressor. :cool:
Oh....
If I don't remind you, have you forgotten how many countries US invaded?
This time, China and PH have been reconciled.
Even China began to provide weapons to PH.

https://www.rt.com/news/369956-duterte-china-philippines-arms/

So this makes US embarrassed, which allows US unable to maintain military presence in the SCS. So a new "Gulf of Tonkin incident". US need to make China and PH re confrontation... Don't you understand? Lovely baby. Play politics? Any Chinese is better than the president of the United states.

This game, China 3000 years ago to learn.

Lovely baby. Play politics? Any Chinese is better than the president of the United states.

:rofl: Why do so many Chinese posters on this forum sound just like some old Hollywood movie, Asian tough guy! It cracks me up!

the-manchurian-candidate-1962-2-1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom