What's new

South China Sea Forum

Please....the reality is China stole an oceanographic drone gathering scientific data in international waters. That makes you thieves. No wonder your neighbors have no trust in you.

The US will continue to conduct hundreds of missions per year in the SCS. This won't deter us.

You know according to UNCLOS article 246, you can't conduct "scientific research" in another country's EEZ without the consent of the state even though its considered to be international water. Note only the dark blue area are defined as High Sea where one can freely conduct "scientific research".

International_waters.svg

Last edited:
You know you can't conduct "scientific research" in another country's EEZ without the consent of the state even though its considered to be international water. Note only the dark blue area are defined as High Sea where one can freely conduct "scientific research".

International_waters.svg

India EEZ doesnt go that far north, this map doesnt seem true to me.

If USA wants to go to war, sooner rather than later would be the best hope because China is closing the military gap every single year.

It's not state of the art tech so no need to reverse engineer it, just check out what the Yankees have been recording and incinerate it :rofl:
record what they say and if it benefit china or make yankee look like hypocrites in international stage or if it's a big embarrassment to them China can release the recording. we can all have a good laugh at yankees

First, its Chinese territories water. Just like how your RQ-170 flies into Iran airspace and get pwned by Iranian..

Foxnews? Biased and piece of propaganda news for spreading American nonsense. It is called confiscated for intrusion.

Uh, no. The SCS is not entirely under Chinese juridiction; China's territorial waters (as per UNCLOS conventions) extends to only 22 km from its shorelines.

Please get rid of UNCLOS. The one who file it even don't care about it anymore.

Beside US themselves ignore UNCLOS jurisdiction when it comes to sovereignty. Your joker should just stay at your own backyard.

The good thing is that it clears the way for the next US president to violate Chinese sovereignty at will. When the Chinese complain, we will remind them they it is they, who have instructed us, that they no longer have any interest in adhering to such legal constraints. It's better for everyone to sweep away the hypocrisy.

That is good. It informs the world that when my country is accused of violating international law by those that oppose us, that it is inevitably by countries that have proven they really don't care about such law. It will give the next US president a freer hand when he needs to violate their sovereignty. They will have no grounds to complain when it happens.
"International law",says by an american.:rofl:

The good thing is that it clears the way for the next US president to violate Chinese sovereignty at will. When the Chinese complain, we will remind them they it is they, who have instructed us, that they no longer have any interest in adhering to such legal constraints. It's better for everyone to sweep away the hypocrisy.

Your post doesn't make any sense at all.

"International law",says by an american.:rofl:

I guess you missed that I am saying exactly the opposite of your little comment. I could care less about international law. This will help encourage that view with the American people. It will help them to realize what a joke it is and that our potential opponents could actually, care less about it.

I guess you missed that I am saying exactly the opposite of your little comment. I could care less about international law. This will help encourage that view with the American people. It will help them to realize what a joke it is and that our potential opponents could actually, care less about it.

You talk like as if the average americans care about international law to begin with through...

Back
Top Bottom