What's new

South China Sea Forum

China is bigger threat than usa or any other country for asean, the chinese already claim for almost the entired south china sea which is absurd, asean is a weak region in military might, asean country hold a huge natural resource that china need that makes them more agresive, to us china is like newly rich hick that bullies its neighbor because they have the power to,

Last edited:
China is bigger threat than usa or any other country, the chinese already claim for almost the entired south china sea which is absurd, asean is a weak region compare military might, asean country hold a huge natural resource that china need that makes them more agresive, to us china is like newly rich hick that bullies its neighbor because they have the power to,

I think everybody know the situations. Grumble or complaint doesn't make any sense. China is generalized a South East nation too, we are here always. Rather than complaining everyday, how about thinking about how to cooperate?

Yes, China, Japan and USA has potential or obvious competitive relations. But China don't has competitive relations with South East nations. By the way, the sea border has never confirmed so far, that's ther reason disputes exist. After confirm border, situation will change. The Philipines and Vietnam lack sincerity to solve disputes.

I think everybody know the situations. Grumble or complaint doesn't make any sense. China is generalized a South East nation too, we are here always. Rather than complaining everyday, how about thinking about how to cooperate?

Yes, China, Japan and USA has potential or obvious competitive relations. But China don't has competitive relations with South East nations. By the way, the sea border has never confirmed so far, that's ther reason disputes exist. After confirm border, situation will change. The Philipines and Vietnam lack sincerity to solve disputes.

By the way, nature resource is not a bad thing. Without nature resource, how could Brunei become a rich nation quickly? Sell resource is a kind of economy, lots of nation depend on the model.

Tell

By the way, nature resource is not a bad thing. Without nature resource, how could Brunei become a rich nation quickly? Sell resource is a kind of economy, lots of nation depend on the model.
Tell that to the phillipine and the vietnamese, ofcourse natural resource is a good thing, until the big bad guy on the block wanted it and try to take it by force.....

Tell

Tell that to the phillipine and the vietnamese, ofcourse natural resource is a good thing, until the big bad guy on the block wanted it and try to take it by force.....

Repeat, the sea border has not confirmed.

You might be clear China is not a new comer. Before Spain, USA reach the area, China had already exist here, China is always here. Near some South East nation's coastline, they salvage a lots of ancient sunken ships which are filled with Chinese goods.

Did you ever hear about the Batu Hitam ancient ship near Billiton islands? You guys always can't remember there were thousand year good trade and relations among China and South East nation.

A bit of nostalgia. Top view pic of Johnson South (Chigua) taken in 2009.
Of course, it would look quite different now.

Chigua.赤瓜礁.Johnson.South.Pic.2014-12-05_nhjd_top.view.jpg

Oh y
Repeat, the sea border has not confirmed.

You might be clear China is not a new comer. Before Spain, USA reach the area, China had already exist here, China is always here. Near some South East nation's coastline, they salvage a lots of ancient sunken ships which are filled with Chinese goods.

Did you ever hear about the Batu Hitam ancient ship near Billiton islands? You guys always can't remember there were thousand year good trade and relations among China and South East nation.
Ofcourse we know we have thousand of years trade relation between imperial china and south east asian ancient kingdom, but it doesnt meant that south china sea is part of imperial china, indonesia never claim the whole south east asia even though in the past most of south east asia is part of sriwijaya, majapahit and malaya kingdom, we never claim part of australia and new guinea even that teritory is part of ancient majapahit and ternate kingdom. Stick to the present please, if you talking about the past, china is part of mongol empire, would you give all your soverign to the mongol becouse of the past history??

Oh y

Ofcourse we know we have thousand of years trade relation between imperial china and south east asian ancient kingdom, but it doesnt meant that south china sea is part of imperial china, indonesia never claim the whole south east asia even though in the past most of south east asia is part of sriwijaya, majapahit and malaya kingdom, we never claim part of australia and new guinea even that teritory is part of ancient majapahit and ternate kingdom. Stick to the present please, if you talking about the past, china is part of mongol empire, would you give all your soverign to the mongol becouse of the past history??

You still don't understand what I talk about? I repeat the marine border has not confirmed, it needs talk or negotiate. But look at those country's attitude. I don't know if they don't want to negotiate with China, or the USA threat them not to negotiate. Who knows? After we confirm the border, will there be disputes and conflicts? The guys always say China is aggressive and invade them, the border has not confirmed, how to say invade? If we claim Palawan, and want to occupy it, that's aggressive and invade, because Palawan has confirmed the Philippines' territory. Can you understand what I say?

Another example, China and Vietnam even once had a war on land border before the boundary confirmed. ( I regret it. )But now the boundary area is peace and mutual trade is huge. Why? After year 1991 confirm the border, year 2000 wholly measured and put landmark, there are no disputes anymore. Nowadays, those nation always refuse to negotiate and confirm boundary, what can we do? We can just estimate what those lovely neighbors want: China develop navy, defeat USA, then they come to talk. Is my guess right or wrong, I don't know what's in your guys' mind.

Last edited:
Are you
You still don't understand what I talk about? I repeat the marine border has not confirmed, it needs talk or negotiate. But look at those country's attitude. I don't know if they don't want to negotiate with China, or the USA threat them not to negotiate. Who knows? After we confirm the border, will there be disputes and conflicts? The guys always say China is aggressive and invade them, the border has not confirmed, how to say invade? If we claim Palawan, and want to occupy it, that's aggressive and invade, because Palawan has confirmed the Philippines' territory. Can you understand what I say?

Another example, China and Vietnam even once had a war on land border before the boundary confirmed. ( I regret it. )But now the boundary area is peace and mutual trade is huge. Why? After year 1991 confirm the border, year 2000 wholly measured and put landmark, there are no disputes anymore. Nowadays, those nation always refuse to negotiate and confirm boundary, what can we do? We can just estimate what those lovely neighbors want: China develop navy, defeat USA, then they come to talk. Is my guess right or wrong, I don't know what's in your guys' mind.
Lol....if you really sane, think about china map that doesnt make sense in south china sea, youre talking about negotiate thing, the only party that refuse negotiate is china, sending its navy and coast guard instead, why not setled it in court then. Oh well i should know not to argue with self center new rich hick on the block.....

Are you

Lol....if you really sane, think about china map that doesnt make sense in south china sea, youre talking about negotiate thing, the only party that refuse negotiate is china, sending its navy and coast guard instead, why not setled it in court then. Oh well i should know not to argue with self center new rich hick on the block.....

Indonesia and Malaysia also has marine disputes, why you guys don't go to court?

By the way, China is also victim of colony era, you need to learn more about world history. You mentioned Mongol, it got independence from China in 1945. China confess it and there is no boundary disputes between Mongolia and China.

I just heard among South East countries, there are lot of islands disputes. How will the countries solve it?

We
Indonesia and Malaysia also has marine disputes, why you guys don't go to court?

By the way, China is also victim of colony era, you need to learn more about world history. You mentioned Mongol, it got independence from China in 1945. China confess it and there is no boundary disputes between Mongolia and China.

I just heard among South East countries, there are lot of islands disputes. How will the countries solve it?
we do go to court, we lost ambalat to malaysia, we solve our border with the phillipine, thai, singapore and east timor in the rightful manner. China should do the same, be a responsible neighbour in this region and we will respect you, stop using gunboat diplomacy to solve the problem, if not this regiom gonna heat up and turn the economy sour.

I
i am an indonesian not indians, for us indonesia, china has become a threat when they play rough in south china sea, thats why we are starting building millitary base in south china sea natuna island, and new submarine base in palu strait,

thanks. you shared the same feeling to us.

We
we do go to court, we lost ambalat to malaysia, we solve our border with the phillipine, thai, singapore and east timor in the rightful manner. China should do the same, be a responsible neighbour in this region and we will respect you, stop using gunboat diplomacy to solve the problem, if not this regiom gonna heat up and turn the economy sour.

Where is Ambalat? I search it online, but no result. My geography is not good, can you show me a map about the location? Could you also introduce some details of those solution between your country and those countries? Maybe it is not a bad idea.
And you guys always blah blah China's gunboat diplomacy. Tell me, when, where, how China gunboat Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam and the Philippines these 30 years? Which warships were sunken by China? I hope you can complain something depend on truth. It's senseless to talk about concepts always, right?

Where is Ambalat? I search it online, but no result. My geography is not good, can you show me a map about the location? Could you also introduce some details of those solution between your country and those countries? Maybe it is not a bad idea.
And you guys always blah blah China's gunboat diplomacy. Tell me, when, where, how China gunboat Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam and the Philippines these 30 years? Which warships were sunken by China? I hope you can complain something depend on truth. It's senseless to talk about concepts always, right?

I guess because of censorship you can't have it, am I right?

min 01:00

thanks. you shared the same feeling to us.

In my opinion, ( no offence ), Indonesia and Vietnam are two very different nations. Indonesia is a huge country, it has a potential to be a world power in the future, if develop fast, and avoid getting involved into war during the period. Vietnam's size, shape is similar with Italy, the material limit its possibility to be a world power only if you guys invent a great "strange" thing like British did in 18th century. Facing to one same thing, you guys are unable to feel the same. Indonesian govt can make decision based on their own mind.

In my opinion, ( no offence ), Indonesia and Vietnam are two very different nations. Indonesia is a huge country, it has a potential to be a world power in the future, if develop fast, and avoid getting involved into war during the period. Vietnam's size, shape is similar with Italy, the material limit its possibility to be a world power only if you guys invent a great "strange" thing like British did in 18th century. Facing to one same thing, you guys are unable to feel the same. Indonesian govt can make decision based on their own mind.

1. you misquoted.
2. how about your opinion about Japan ? I guess China must overpass Japan for hundred times in the past based on your logic.

Back
Top Bottom