What's new

South China Sea Forum

unfortunately,east sea,all documents you show here are in Chinese, you can not read them, understand them. should i translate for you?

Yes, unfortunately we has been used Hanji for writing in the past. Atleast educated Chinese can understand all this documents and know that Islands belong to Vietnam from ancient time.
I learnt Hanji for my hoppy, I can translate my Family History book (家譜) in to Vietnamese writing with Latin Alphabet.

good ,these pictures can prove vietnam was part of China.

Chinese invaded in to Vietnam around thousand years, we have been wipped you from Vietnam around thousand year. We will take back our Islands Paracel in future.:smokin:

Chinese invaded in to Vietnam around thousand years, we have been wipped you from Vietnam around thousand year. We will take back our Islands Paracel in future.:smokin:

I was in a cold sweat for your declaration of war.if we both want to solve the dispute by war,god knows what hell will happen.but at least i am sure that no insurance company will give you guarantee that vietnam will still in the world map after the next war,especially if the opponent is China.

as for myself ,i hope every of our bombs are made for japan and one day bloom beautiful flowers there.Our army did not practice for too long a time.the next sparring is destined to be the most tragic.hope Vietnam's luck is not so bad!

Taiping Island, owned and administered by Taiwan since 1946. Although not as developed as Vietnam's Spratly, it has the most potent air force in SCS. Now she's extending the runway and moves some of her naval assets there.

101770539.JPG

20091222_fbfe98d3d04d25ab6451IZP3sQyDwzYs.jpg

0903061338072aeba04f6fd86f.jpg

6cac4ce771542880.jpg

66362a4f3f.jpg

09030613385258ae1520bf23fc.jpg

37596908.jpg

09030613385258ae1520bf23fc.jpg

Yes, unfortunately we has been used Hanji for writing in the past. Atleast educated Chinese can understand all this documents and know that Islands belong to Vietnam from ancient time.
I learnt Hanji for my hoppy, I can translate my Family History book (家譜) in to Vietnamese writing with Latin Alphabet.

so if the islands were Vietnamese, and Vietnam was a part of china that would mean the island were in fact Chinese. now Vietnam eventually gain independence from china however than in no ways support vietnams claims on the islands

I was in a cold sweat for your declaration of war.if we both want to solve the dispute by war,god knows what hell will happen.but at least i am sure that no insurance company will give you guarantee that vietnam will still in the world map after the next war,especially if the opponent is China.

as for myself ,i hope every of our bombs are made for japan and one day bloom beautiful flowers there.Our army did not practice for too long a time.the next sparring is destined to be the most tragic.hope Vietnam's luck is not so bad!

China robbed Paracel of Vietnam 1974 with force, it was illegal action under rules of international law what china signed.

I don't think China can atack Japan.

Taiping Island, owned and administered by Taiwan since 1946. Although not as developed as Vietnam's Spratly, it has the most potent air force in SCS. Now she's extending the runway and moves some of her naval assets there.

Itu Aba was controlled by Vietnam from ancient time.

images

Before WW II there was Radio communication of Vietnam (under protectorate of France). 1939 Japan occupied Itu Aba.
KMT ROC withdrawn from Itu Aba after Chongjing aggreement signed with France 1946, accepted that Ba Binh (Itu Aba) and Spratly Islands belong to Vietnam. 1956 Taiwan robbed again Itu Aba with force, it was also illegal action of aggressor.

so if the islands were Vietnamese, and Vietnam was a part of china that would mean the island were in fact Chinese. now Vietnam eventually gain independence from china however than in no ways support vietnams claims on the islands

China invaded in to Vietnam as aggressor, temporally. Vietnam regained Independence from China 938 year AC, including Islands belong to Vietnam from ancient time. In the past China's Dynasties accepted and Chinese called our East Sea: Jiao Zhi Sea, the Sea of Jiao Zhi People (Vietnamese today) and China maps printed in the past didn't included Islands of Vietnam.

images

Relax...Taiwan and Vietnam are friends, I don´t see any future confrontations between them.

Relax...Taiwan and Vietnam are friends, I don´t see any future confrontations between them.

Hey it's not me that worrying about you guys. There got to be a reason why Taiwan arms Taiping to the teeth after all.

Problem for us is aggressive extremists in mainland China.
Vietnam has right to take back Itu Aba, becouse it belong to Vietnam under rule of international law.

We wish you could go ahead and take it, it will provide us a good excuse to teach you a good lesson, meanwhile allow us to regain the direct control of the Taiping Island from KMT.

Problem for us is aggressive extremists in mainland China.
Vietnam has right to take back Itu Aba, becouse it belong to Vietnam under rule of international law.

I don't who should I believe, you or you fellow compatriot Viet, because he said no and you say yes. But no matter, as I said before, Taiwan is arming Taiping to the teeth and if Vietnam tries to start something she might loose a couple of islands in the SCS.

We wish you could go ahead and take it, it will provide us a good excuse to teach you a good lesson, meanwhile allow us to regain the direct control of the Taiping Island from KMT.

You have to learn the lession about the rules of international law and obey it first and hand back Islands of Vietnam. China is illegally robbed with force, this action is no permitted.

553677_10151242177652398_561867261_n.jpg

121110-N-ZZ999-035

121110-N-ZZ999-035 PHILIPPINE SEA (Nov. 10, 2012) Sailors aboard the U.S. Navy’s forward-deployed aircraft carrier USS George Washington (CVN 73) attach crates of ordnance to a MH-60S helicopter from the “Island Knights” of Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron (HSC) 25 during a replenishment-at-sea with the Military Sealift Command dry cargo and ammunition ship USNS Amelia Earhart (T-AKE 6). George Washington and its embarked air wing, Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 5 work together to support and defend the collective maritime interests of the U.S. and its allies and partners in the Asia-Pacific region. (U.S. Navy photo by Damage Controlman Fireman Hilary Payton/RELEASED)

Many Vietnamese in this forum are so bellicose and belligerent, yet ignorant and history-less – never seen in real life... really an eye opener

Untrustworthy.

History evidences approved that Islands belong to Vietnam from ancient time, Vietnam controlled peacefully in may hundreds year with out trouble with China.
Only bellicose and belligerent, brainwashed ignorant and history-less chinese threaten and bullying by posting idiot things here on PDF.:blah:

Many Vietnamese in this forum are so bellicose and belligerent, yet ignorant and history-less – never seen in real life... really an eye opener

Untrustworthy.

No, We Vietnamese are always friendly and hospitable with friends, but we always fight steadfastly against the invaders. If any greedy enemy wants to invade our territories and waters, we'll spank them as usual (like we have done many times for Chinese, 3 times for Mongolian, one time for France, one time for USA and one time for Khmer Rouge...). We dont have many resources, but we fought with understanding instead of stupid Human Wave tactic! :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom