What's new

South China Sea Forum

When the paper tiger USN sees the mighty DF-21D, the yanks will run away just like they did in the Korean War.

All those US navy vessels are nothing but sitting ducks for Chinese missiles. The yanks don't have any counter, none, zero, nothing, zilch.

Our quiet subs will already be stalking noisy American subs just like we did in the past. USN is all show and no substance.
US military is overhyped and overrated.

Our YJ-83 can skull f**k all 11 carrier powderpuff groups in the USN.

All fluff no substance to back it up :coffee:

Your own leaders call you a liar, we all know you are full of it, you aren't convincing anyone :coffee:

US aircraft carrier cruises disputed Asian seas

Oc 20 2012 | thehindubusinessline.com

image-115468-galleryV9-kogf.jpg

Carrier USS George Washington

What a country!! very neighbor is a foe... Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Philippines, India, Vietnam, US... the list goes on.

Can PN join in? :D

What what?

Another abolition of the chinese admirality board coming up in case war breaks outala battle of yalu river when japanese torpedo boats destroy chinese fleet of steel battleships due to incompetence of chinese sailors.

In any case the main danger to be posed for the chinese will not only be carriers but japan's very potent submarine force.Add to that USN seawolfs.

When the paper tiger USN sees the mighty DF-21D, the yanks will run away just like they did in the Korean War.

All those US navy vessels are nothing but sitting ducks for Chinese missiles. The yanks don't have any counter, none, zero, nothing, zilch.

Our quiet subs will already be stalking noisy American subs just like we did in the past. USN is all show and no substance.
US military is overhyped and overrated.

Our YJ-83 can skull f**k all 11 carrier powderpuff groups in the USN.

Come on man, it is a peaceful barbecue party. Don´t run mad and start a WW III!

What a country!! very neighbor is a foe... Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Philippines, India, Vietnam, US... the list goes on.

China's neighbors: [14+3 (Phi & SK & US)]
"Foes": [7] (not included Taiwan since Taiwan is not a country)

India's neighbors: [5]
"Foes": [3 + 0.5 (SL?)]

What a country.

That it? you may stop posting now :coffee:

Boy you take the biscuit :lol:

USS George Washington was based in Japan and last weekend was in the Andaman Sea doing joint maneuvers with the USS John C. Stennis.

If anyone bothered to look at a map, one would note that the route back to Yokohama from the Andaman Sea goes through the South China Sea. Only a genius like you would send it around Australia for its return home to Japan. Apparently they do not like the idea of carriers ploughing their way through the very very narrow and shallow Torres Strait, which would add many thousands of miles and many more days to the trip.

Yes, stop your whining and move along. There is nothing 'To See Here'. It was just a routine carrier transit as it heads to its home port. :lol:

China's neighbors: [14+3 (Phi & SK & US)]
"Foes": [7] (not included Taiwan since Taiwan is not a country)

India's neighbors: [5]
"Foes": [3 + 0.5 (SL?)]

What a country.

Correct yourself. India's neighbors: Shares land border with 6, close maritime proximity to 4.
'foes': 2, of which 1 has problem with half its neighbors.

Can you name these 3 foes?

I mean Beside Pakistan and China.

Mr.Bengal of course.
No? Neither do I, it's based on somebody's logic, not mine.

Correct yourself. India's neighbors: Shares land border with 6, close maritime proximity to 4.
'foes': 2, of which 1 has problem with half its neighbors.

Tell this to Kinetic, not me.

So here is the second edit, 'out of soebody's logic' edition.

China's neighbors: [14+2 (Phi & SK)]
"Foes": [4 (I,V,J,P)]

India's neighbors: [6+2 (M & SL)]
"Foes": [2]

What aaaa country.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom