What's new

South China Sea Forum

We support Vietnam 100%. I hope our leaders formally declare our support. china needs a round of sanctions to bring them back to reality, I hope NATO-Russia-South America-African Union-Asian-SAARC apply sanctions.

so is the Chinese.

while the premier minister goes to Africa to sell the good image of China, at home they show the ugly face to their close neighbor.

Sir, that is because the CCP has no control over the military. Their military acts independently of the government, that's why the west say china is the most dangerous country. When the government cannot reign in the top brass only bad things can occur.

The Court not care about what your declared ... they follow UNCLOS 1982 only ...
And you applied jungle law for inventing nine-dashed-line in 2009
It does not matter what you think. We made a declaration and every party in UNCLOS had that right. The basis for drilling is within the framework of Paracel EEZ. We did not violate international law.

you don´t get it.

we never recognise your occupation of the Paracels.
until yet, the government tolerates this status quo. nothing more.

as you put an oild rig and dispatch warships into our EEZ, that runs clearly against the agreement.
It is fait accompli, a very important principle of international law. The fact is we control the island, fully 100%; therefore we reserve the right to conduct our business.

It does not matter what you think. We made a declaration and every party in UNCLOS had that right. The basis for drilling is within the framework of Paracel EEZ. We did not violate international law.

1. Paracels has no its own EEZ but territorial 12 nm
2. Paracels are disputed archipelagos, which belong to Vietnam occupation until 1974.

We support Vietnam 100%. I hope our leaders formally declare our support. china needs a round of sanctions to bring them back to reality, I hope NATO-Russia-South America-African Union-Asian-SAARC apply sanctions.
yes, I agree. a round of economics sanctions of America, Japan, India and Australia can bring the bully into the knee.

Let them feel the pain.

Sir, that is because the CCP has no control over the military. Their military acts independently of the government, that's why the west say china is the most dangerous country. When the government cannot reign in the top brass only bad things can occur.
I don´t wonder that this action is initiated by some crazy generals. perhaps they want to topple the incompent and corrupt CCP.

when China fells into chaos and anarchy, the army will take the power.

1. Paracels has no its own EEZ
2. Paracels are disputed archipelagos, which belong to Vietnam occupation until 1974.
1. I am not interesting in debating with people that lack basis understanding of an EEZ. Paracel archipelagos is large enough as a group and can sustain life on its own. That is the very definition of entitlement to an EEZ.
2. There is no dispute. We control 100%.

1. I am not interesting in debating with people that lack basis understanding of an EEZ. Paracel archipelagos is large enough as a group and can sustain life on its own. That is the very definition of entitlement to an EEZ.
2. There is no dispute. We control 100%.

Islands belong to Vietnam. china occupied Island of Vietnam 1974 with force. China don't have right to claim EZZ for Paracel. Control of China is illegal

Back
Top Bottom