What's new

South China Sea Forum

^ The more you are, the more will die when China cut water supplies. :D
a dream of a terrorist?

if you resort to such means, what differs you to the islamist terrorists in China?

They should mix that water with some stinky harmless chemical.

Everything? scare me? not only you can do every thing when you pretect yourself.
The rig is there, I am also very interesting on what's everthing you will do, don't disappoint me, vietcong!

All is Chinese fault, you and Philippines are both right, just because you are small, China is much big, right?
Chinese government do shit, they should do more, they are too soft.
1. We counter PRC ships out there with all our mighty as we can, Vietnamese soldier is brave men, we know that.
2. I never say anything like that, your fault is to make tension rise to a war when you drag your rig in our EEZ.
3. You do sh*t, you should do more than sit at before monitor and speak like a warrior ...

oh...I forgot to add Germany and Portugal into the shame list of China. they raped China, too.

Congrat.

Vietnam? we kicked your *** at least 6 times in history: the Han, Yuan, Song, Ming, Qing and Deng.

You still forget Russia. You can google "China - the cake of kings and emperors"...

you are wrong.

we lost the first war against the French, because we followed chinese model. your warfare sucks. you can´t teach anyone on warfare.

Vietnam was a province of China. you can say the son of heaven ruled China and Vietnam.

And I'm supposed to take a word of an unknown/anonymous big mouth Viet kid over qualified world historians as the truth? :omghaha:

I think China should start to build a 1-2 feet thick and 20-25 feet high reinforced concrete walls on the Northvietnamese borders. With 10 feet wide modular sections for quick repairs by occassional rocket and mortar attacks. Protective fence and barbed wire on both sides, street on the inside. And a wide ranged camera system to observe the border on top of regular patrols.

Walls are kind of out the this time. But so is the mentality of our enemy and the odds we face. This should make it easier to keep militants, elite mud apes and most importantly tenthousand of fleeing civilians away from China in case Vietnam ever goes nuts and escalates or directly starts a real war. Vietnamese beahavior is getting more aggressive and more unpredictable ever day.

I think China should start to build a 1-2 feet thick and 20-25 feet high reinforced concrete walls on the Northvietnamese borders.
With 10 feet wide modular sections for quick repairs by occassional rocket and mortar attacks. Protective fence and barbed wire on both sides, street on the inside. And a wide ranged camera system to observe the border on top of regular patrols.

Walls are kind of out the this time. But so is the mentality of our enemy. This should make it easier to keep militants, elite mud apes, militans and most importantly tenthousand of fleeing civilians away from China in case Vietnam ever goes nuts and escalates or directly starts a real war. Vietnamese beahavior is getting more aggressive and more unpredictable ever day.
nah, China can unleash th Uighurs on the Viets. Even a woman can take out a Viet soldier.

nah, China can unleash th Uighurs on the Viets. Even a woman can take out a Viet soldier.

Its not just a matter how to deal with Vietnamse. There is no question that military we can smash their faces no matter what delusions their forum warriors hold.

But this is the 21st century. Our economy is more important than smashing some Vietnamese. Modern day Chinese public feels their families and homes security is more important than punishing Vietnamese. Business prefers security. Investor prefer security. Cities close to the border will certainly care.

Just the very statement that "the borders are safe" gives a big security boost to civilians, business trust and feeling of security and help overcome fears of insecurity. It makes the war feel further away even if in todays wars that has not so much meaning. And a standing secured border that wont bow down a few little attacks can become a symbol that gives exactly those feeling. A standing massive wall can. A standing wire fence not so much.

And as said it keeps the border crossing in check. The wall is just an imagination thought a fantasy. But I think the Vietnamese borders deserves some attention in these time.

You still forget Russia. You can google "China - the cake of kings and emperors"...
yes, you are right. how can I forget Russia. the master for all Chinese.

the Russians not only spanked the Chinese, but took a big chunk of the country.

What does our neighbor do?
they continue seeking friendship, aka licking the boots of the Russians.

how low can a person sink?

So they admitted that China is only practising self-defense. Either that, or even top Vietnamese government departments can't be allocated a budget for English lessons?
He spoke Vietnamese, not English. Or you're so dumb to understand that.

Back
Top Bottom