What's new

South China Sea Forum

fighter jets are receiving fuel. thing is getting fcking serious.

10313455_526738920782406_6171263406984446784_n.jpg

more Vietnamese vessels on the way

10258622_526596557463309_2691607150574897792_n.jpg
Relax, buddy.

Ka28 helicopter on the way to the zone (this baby is equipped with radar used to guide antiship missiles launched by warships).

10336845_526581130798185_4499528705521515494_n.jpg

You see its all the while the viet sending warplane and military helo while China has only civilian coast guard.

One moment, the viet claimed they are the victim. China the aggressor but they are the one sending military fighter jet and helicopter intimidating others..

So who is the aggressor and who is the victim? I think the whole world shall know.

It's not serious, it's exciting and interesting.
you are joking.

if you haven´t noticed you are sending warships and fighter jets into our water.

don´t you know you risk a war?

do you assume we will back off?

You see its all the while the viet sending warplane and military helo while China has only civilian coast guard.

One moment, the viet claimed they are the victim. China the aggressor but they are the one sending military fighter jet and helicopter intimidating others..

So who is the aggressor and who is the victim? I think the whole world shall know.

exactly right.

I disagree with this approach.

I would for now negotiate with Vietnam on this issue to force an agreement.

meanwhile I would concentrate hitting Philippine, and hit it hard: take back ALL the islets they control at one go! Then shift Su-30s /J-16s and some J-7A/ Anti-sub aircrafts to one of these islets with a existing runway/s to control the SCS.

The US won't dare fight China in SCS ( or anywhere for that matter. the US is a country who only can scare and bully the weak). Don't believe a sec of its empty posures.

In this way China will get into a very proactive position burying the entire "Asia Pivot" before it really starts.

China needs a "stick" in SCS urgently to rasie its voice that it means seriously not only with carrots. Philippine is the ideal target.

In sum, make a peace with Vietnam and slam hard & fast on Philippine is the best way I see going forward.
you are from Taiwan, I assume?

more reasonable than mainlanders

I disagree with this approach.

I would for now negotiate with Vietnam on this issue to force an agreement.

meanwhile I would concentrate hitting Philippine, and hit it hard: take back ALL the islets they control at one go! Then shift Su-30s /J-16s and some J-7A/ Anti-sub aircrafts to one of these islets with a existing runway/s to control the SCS.

The US won't dare fight China in SCS. Don't believe a sec of its posures.

In this way China will get into a very proactive position burying the entire "Asia Pivot" before it really starts.

China needs a "stick" in SCS urgently to rasie its voice that it means seriously not only with carrots. Philippine is the ideal target.

In sum, make a peace with Vietnam and slam hard & fast on Philippine is the best way I see going forward.
Your leadership has changed target by attacking Vietnam. This has erased any positive move that China made to improve relationship with Vietnam. You can't just stab "friends" in the back like this. No wonder China is viewed with suspicion around the world.

Do you read newspaper? There are Seven China warships in the area. Vietnam has not sent one warship. All those pictures are taken at base on land.

you are joking.

if you haven´t noticed you are sending warships and fighter jets into our water.

Assume vietnam back off?
No. Everyone are hoping that vietnam firing the first bullet.

you are joking.

Which PLAN warship and Which PLAAF fighter jet? I thought your comrade is now bragging about sending Ka-28 military helo and Su-22 bomber to intimidate China coastguard? No Chinese warship and fighter jet involved.

Do you read newspaper? There are Seven China warships in the area. Vietnam has not sent one warship. All those pictures are taken at base on land.

Propaganda and lies from VCP. Which newspaper? From Vietnam or US? Or Japanese? Or India?

Seems after Obama's recent visit, china knows that it cannot continue to touch US allies (Japan, Phil, Taiwan...) rightnow, so it turns to bully Vietnam...

don´t you read the news? or at least the posts from your compariots here.

you are sending warships and fighter jets into Vietnamese water and airspace.

Chinese should not care about whether they are victim or aggressor. At the end of the day, the world only remember the winner. That is life. Big fish always eat little fisth

Chinese should not care about whether they are victim or aggressor. At the end of the day, the world only remember the winner. That is life. Big fish always eat little fisth

No, we must make a good story that its the vietnam aggressor attacking Chinese coastguard first before we send in missile, fighter jets to annihilate the whole VPN. :lol:

Assume vietnam back off?
No. Everyone are hoping that vietnam firing the first bullet.
Hey neighbor, don't come knock on our door and tell us to back off from our home. If you want to be a naked thief, at least act like one.

Back
Top Bottom