What's new

South China Sea Forum

My comment on Bloomberg News.

Philippines Summons China Envoy Over Water Cannon Use - Bloomberg

pCUFL44.jpg

Sorry the nine-dashed-line is just a funny work of a boy into the world map !!!
No need to travel in real, just bring the world map front and use a pencil ...

The nine dash line is not as funny as Vietnam claiming almost as much despite being a minor power. At least China had the decency to make it a dashed line. I have to hand it to you though, Vietnamese unlike the Philippines doesn't think UNCLOS gives it the right to machine gun any fishing boat that enters its EEZ.

Learn how to read please, my bs spewing 8 year old friend. I said they were in Mindanao, not all of Mindanao. Go kill yourself you subhum4n ret4rd. :-)

Bangsamoro will be free from ugly little shite4ters like you.

Wow typical imperialist free your slaves first then come to me and talk about freedom arrogant D bag because the only bad guys here are your kind i mean china is already big and your claim even more lands and waters take your advice and shove it on your @$$

The nine dash line is not as funny as Vietnam claiming almost as much despite being a minor power. At least China had the decency to make it a dashed line. I have to hand it to you though, Vietnamese unlike the Philippines doesn't think UNCLOS gives it the right to machine gun any fishing boat that enters its EEZ.

Really then stop taking lands and islands and resources that clearly does not blelong to you

Those islands have always belonged to China. If you ask nicely maybe they'll give you some of the resources. And don't talk about imperialism until your made-up country is broken down into at least three.

Stumbling on something doesn't make it yours. China defended the sea lanes and used them to fight for your independence.

Those islands have always belonged to China. If you ask nicely maybe they'll give you some of the resources. And don't talk about imperialism until your made-up country is broken down into at least three.
China has NEVER controlled and administered the entire SC Sea in the last 2,000 years, even to date. The southernmost border of China had been the Hainan Island.

Repeating the same shxt over and over again does not make it true.

Vietnam has historic documents showing we controlled and administered the Sea under the Nguyen dynasty.

China has NEVER controlled and administered the entire SC Sea in the last 2,000 years, even to date. The southernmost border of China had been the Hainan Island.

Repeating the same shxt over and over again does not make it true.

Vietnam has historic documents showing we controlled and administered the Sea under the Nguyen dynasty.

You did not control or administer the sea, the Vietnamese were regularly owned by pirates. China kept those pirates under control for centuries, kept sea lanes open, and fought Europeans and Japan when they tried to extort and bully everyone in the region. You even refused to aid other Southeast Asian countries when called upon to do so.

As for the Philippines ... I can only laugh if they claim they were ever a naval power.

you misunderstand the principle of sovereignty. It is not discovery, you fool. Otherwise anyone can claim they were the first discovering something. In ancient times Japanese pirates attacked Chinese provinces and islands several times, so Japan can claim China too?

In order to make an island to your territory or put it under you sovereignty, you must excercise controll and administer the island. The same goes for a sea.

You actually can't own a sea outside of territorial waters ... but lets ignore that for now.

You did not control or administer the sea, the Vietnamese were regularly owned by pirates. China kept those pirates under control for centuries, kept sea lanes open, and fought Europeans and Japan when they tried to extort and bully everyone in the region. You even refused to aid other Southeast Asian countries when called upon to do so.

As for the Philippines ... I can only laugh if they claim they were ever a naval power.
any sources for what you say?

Vietnam under the Nguyen had the most powerful naval fleet in SE Asia, with 30,000 sailors and hundreds of warships. The most famous naval battle between Vietnam and Thailand occured in year 1785, in Tiền Giang/ South Vietnam . Over 50,000 Siamese sailors were killed and 300 warships destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom