What's new

South China Sea Forum

lolo。

Chinese officials are not as nearly corrupt as their Vietnamese counterparts.

Chinese officials at least get things done, unlike their Vietnamese "colleagues" who are nothing but idle and helpless beings.:rofl::tdown:

By the way, at least 41 3000-tonne plus CCG vessels have been counted under construction. You guys will be given hard chases in the SCS soon if not already。Cheers。:D

What are these vessels armed with? Is it just cannons, Gatling guns and minor weapons? Also the hose, from what I can see.

What are these vessels armed with? Is it just cannons, Gatling guns and minor weapons? Also the hose, from what I can see.
our patrol vessel has no water cannon, but...
9909045933_e09ce9e4ee_o.jpg

I'd like to ram that floating piece of sh*t with the BRP Gregorio del Pilar.

Probably sinks if Philippine coast guards shoot it with a few machine gun rounds.

I'd like to ram that floating piece of sh*t with the BRP Gregorio del Pilar.

Probably sinks if Philippine coast guards shoot it with a few machine gun rounds.
ha ha ha ...do you want to confront us with your cheap vessels?
wait until your turn.

Wait? How about now if Vietnam has a super duper navy.
we are just strong enough to discourage any adventures from other hostile nations.
such as this toy:

Coming soon in the SC Sea, Vietnam 4 self produced Molniya guided missile corvettes (under Russia licence), equipped with up to 16 Uran subsonic anti- ship missiles (250 kilometers). Do your vessels have any long range missiles? the battle is over before you realise what happens.

8vV9dB1.jpg

You do realise that missile range is useless if you dont have the C4r to support it? What off bord sensor package does this corvette have? How do it identify friend or foes? It is a 500 ton corvette. Give us a break.

we are just strong enough to discourage any adventures from other hostile nations.
such as this toy:

Coming soon in the SC Sea, Vietnam 4 self produced Molniya guided missile corvettes (under Russia licence), equipped with up to 16 Uran subsonic anti- ship missiles (250 kilometers). Do your vessels have any long range missiles? the battle is over before you realise what happens.

8vV9dB1.jpg
This is "Poisonous Spider class missile boar", made in Russia, especially for coast patrol. BTW, if Vietnam could, Russian weapons are not a good choice.

This is the coast patrol in China for the same use
20130307-13eaad3994db00b3.jpg

I Think Vietnam leaders are enough wise to consider about Indian experiences. Russia has cheated a lot of Money from India army, they are just a terrible businessman, will not help other sincerly.

Last edited:
About aircraft, maybe Vietnam can try our airfigher "JAS airfighter", made by SAAB. Sincerly, much better than cheap Su30.

It is impossible for China to declare a totol war with Vietnam and Vietnam leaders also know to keep a good relation with China, not metter for the economy or security. On the military building, if could, Vietnam should learn from Singapore, who is the strongest economy and military in the South East Asia now. Keeping a good relation both with China and USA, since they are two most powerful country in the future, and buy weapons from western countries, whatever USA, Europé or Japan(Very nice weapons but Vietnam needs to ask a good price). About Russia, Without Selling weapons or rescources, I can hardly find what they can do on economy.

You do realise that missile range is useless if you dont have the C4r to support it? What off bord sensor package does this corvette have? How do it identify friend or foes? It is a 500 ton corvette. Give us a break.
oh I forget to tell you that Vietnam is a poor nation, can only afford light 500 tonne vessels and useless missiles.

It is impossible for China to declare a totol war with Vietnam and Vietnam leaders also know to keep a good relation with China, not metter for the economy or security. On the military building, if could, Vietnam should learn from Singapore, who is the strongest economy and military in the South East Asia now. Keeping a good relation both with China and USA, since they are two most powerful country in the future, and buy weapons from western countries, whatever USA, Europé or Japan(Very nice weapons but Vietnam needs to ask a good price). About Russia, Without Selling weapons or rescources, I can hardly find what they can do on economy.
America still imposes weapons embargo on Vietnam, so there is no option.
it is very unlikely China arms Vietnam, as it is too much political rivalry between the two´s.
Japan has self imposed weapons export restrictions.
So Vietnam has few options but continues to buy weapons and technologies from Russia.

Singapore is on the sunny side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom