225701scawn8qyc83uuzw9.jpg

225721maj7a4aa74s8vbvm.jpg

Together with a new Type 056 corvette:

014151np2xqpxj2ddpod2f.jpg.thumb.jpg

Shoulder to shoulder:

015933whhx5ynqiaig1dcl.jpg.thumb.jpg

Last but not least,CMS 3015 ready to roll::tup:

021557axixx7czd67cxdod.jpg.thumb.jpg

HPS is pretty busy these days and it is gonna get only busier。The other two,bigger yards(Longxue and GSI)in Guangzhou are also getting mighty busy of late。Bigger、Heavier and Faster!That's the slogan!!:coffee::lol::D

HPS is pretty busy these days and it is gonna get only busier。The other two,bigger yards(Longxue and GSI)in Guangzhou are also getting mighty busy of late。Bigger、Heavier and Faster!That's the slogan!!

and run to rocks. :bunny:

google is your friend

Yahont Antiship Missile

1. Preliminary targeting
2. Launch phase
3. Acceleration and ascent
4. High-altitude cruise phase
5. Diving phase
6. Seeker head activation and acquisition of target
7. Descent and low-altitude flight
8. Seeker head repeated activation and missile homing
yahont_1.jpg

yahont_4.jpg
google maps is your friend.

300 km can't reach xisha Islands.

Ps
Your Ka-27s are not AEW ,only find ships about 100 km .

Last edited:
google maps is your friend.

300 km can't reach xisha Islands.

Ps
Your Ka-27s are not AEW ,only find ships about 100 km .
google makes you smarter.
yakhont missiles are guided by its own radar Monolit, range extended by helicopter radar.

Anh%208_So%20do%20to%20hop-32840.jpg

Anh%2012_To%20hop%20rada%20hanh%20quan-32840.jpg

Anh%2013_To%20hop%20rada%20chien%20dau-32840.jpg

Anh%2019_Chien%20dau-32840.jpg

Bastion-P-1fc0f-crop1369242899367p.jpg

google makes you smarter.
yakhont missiles are guided by its own radar Monolit, range extended by helicopter radar.

Anh%208_So%20do%20to%20hop-32840.jpg

Anh%2012_To%20hop%20rada%20hanh%20quan-32840.jpg

Anh%2013_To%20hop%20rada%20chien%20dau-32840.jpg

Anh%2019_Chien%20dau-32840.jpg

Bastion-P-1fc0f-crop1369242899367p.jpg
But google maps cant make you smarter.
300 km missile can't do anything for xisha and nansha Islands.

But google maps cant make you smarter.
300 km missile can't do anything for xisha and nansha Islands.
Yakhont is anti-ship missile, and it is fitted with Su-30.
anh-5-yakhont1-1370338253297.jpg

Chinese Missiles Aimed At Philippines and Vietnam
Our scud missile also aimed at China , with the range of 500-700 km, your Hong Kong is a dead meat:coffee:'
Vietnam warns on sea disputes with attack weapons armed for Kilo Subs

(Soha News) The original design of the Kilo 636 submarines without arming missiles to destroy targets on land (sea-to-surface/ sea-to-ground missile). But Vietnam's Russian- built Kilo 636MV submarines are equipped with 3M-14E missiles for ground attack.

The requirement of Vietnam

With a view to arming to defend the country's sovereignty without using or threatening to invade other countries, Weapons that Vietnam has bought are only defensive. The missile used for land attack, or destroy targets on land, is not considered as defensive weapons.

For this viewpoint, the only exception is that Vietnam armed Scud missiles (ground to groumd missile). They are fitted amid the historical context when Vietnam and China have deeply conflicted, Vietnam armed Scud to regard as deterrent weapons to avoid a war similar to 1979.
In this context, Vietnam called to equip itself with the weapons that can stop the Chinese forces in Hainan Island. And the 3M-14E missile, a range of 290 km, 400 kg warhead was chosen. The vessel for carrying this missile is the Kilo 636MV submarine which can reach and launch the steel punches to paralyze the enemy bases. With the lack of support from the Air Force as well as logistics resupply techniques, Chinese forces fighting in the South China Sea will fall into difficult situations.

Then Vietnam will use Air Force aircrafts including the Su-30MK2, Su-30MK2V, Su-27,... and Navy surface ships with submarines sorties from Central Coast aided by anti-aircraft and ground-to-sea missiles (S-300, K-300P Bastion-P, 4K44B Redut, Uran E,...) Vietnam will fully control the South China Sea.
Asitimes: Vietnam warns on sea disputes with attack weapons armed for Kilo Subs

Last edited:
ha ,your primitive dozen "missiles" will be wiped out before you know it.

ha ,your primitive dozen "missiles" will be wiped out before you know it.
I think war between VN-China soon will break out again if China dont return our islands. As long as US commit Not to side with China to attack VN like in 1979, Im sure China will taste our steel punch soon

China citizen had better evacuate out of Hai Nan island from now :coffee:

Yakhont is anti-ship missile, and it is fitted with Su-30.
anh-5-yakhont1-1370338253297.jpg
I am sorry to tell you the truths.
1.the fighter in the pic is S-33
2.Kh-61 as a air anti ship missile different from land version.
3.your Su-30 can't use Kh-61 until now
4.at last ,viet only can product SS-N-25.
never Yakhont:omghaha:

Russia, Vietnam to Jointly Manufacture Anti-Ship Missiles | World | RIA Novosti

China is weaker than US 1972.:bunny:
But I think that There is no alive north viet person in scs 1972.:cheers:

Last edited:
I think war between VN-China soon will break out again if China dont return our islands. As long as US commit Not to side with China to attack VN like in 1979, Im sure China will taste our steel punch soon

Stop dreaming, your army will get squashed like an eggshell, ask any unbiased non-Chinese members here if i am lying or not.

BTW, we will launch CZ-5 in this year and CZ-9 in 2020, if you like to pay a visit to Hainan province to see those marvelous rockets in the near future.

CZ-5
mAtEz.jpg

CZ-9
tMHhvVM.jpg

Stop dreaming, your army will get squashed like an eggshell, ask any unbiased non-Chinese members here if i am lying or not.
Lets see who will get squashed . I think ur corrupted generals will sh1t on their pant when coming to real war :laugh:

U know why Mr. Xi must arrest some gens now ?/ coz he knows war with VN is coming soon. But Xi's action is too late , none of ur gens know how to command in Real battle now , they only good at robbing money from poor Chinese peasants :laugh:

I am sorry to tell you the truths.
1.the fighter in the pic is S-33
2.Kh-61 as a air anti ship missile different from land version.
3.your Su-30 can't use Kh-61 until now
4.at last ,viet only can product SS-N-25.
never Yakhont:omghaha:

Russia, Vietnam to Jointly Manufacture Anti-Ship Missiles | World | RIA Novosti
Whatever, its still anti-ship missile and it still can sink ur cheap war ship :P

:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom