What's new

South China Sea Forum

Things are becoming interesting...

US condemns 'provocative' Chinese edict over South China Sea fisheries
Latest territorial assertion by Beijing requires foreign crews operating in disputed waters to notify Chinese authorities

Associated Press in Washington and Beijing
theguardian.com, Friday 10 January 2014 06.55 GMT
84e57dd6-0275-452f-b79b-080adcef7258-460x276.jpeg

Chinese aircraft carrier the Liaoning returns from exercises in the disputed South China Sea. Photograph: Reuters

US condemns 'provocative' Chinese edict over South China Sea fisheries | World news | theguardian.com

China also condemns US once in a while,but those are only lip service, world powers always have mutual tacit respect to each other.

look at the posts of your countrymen. pls tell them how to behave. thanks.
They have their freedom to insult here, I cannot forbid them even if I dont want to blame, but I remind you, this topic was made by Indian instead of Vietnamese or Chinese guys, but the insult seems very hot.

the event was just one of the many events happened last year. don´t overrate it.
as when China noticed they just damaged themselves by such silly move, they agreed to negotiate the code of coduct. that is exactly what Vietnam and the Philippines have wanted.

Hun Sen hijacked the discussion saying Vietnam & Philippines claim is "absurd and or aggressive." Do you even remember the last meeting in Cambodia or do you suffer from short term memory loss?

The CoC (Code of Conduct) is Indonesia's brainchild so please do not take credit for it. Maybe its time to admit that Cambodia is not a Vietnam puppet state, but China.

China also condemns US once in a while,but those are only lip service, world powers always have mutual tacit respect to each other.
ha ha ha...you are a coward. you are only good at bullying the weak!
why don´t you post pictures of your warships and laugh at the US?

Geez~ history is history~
Nearly 600 years ago Mongols led by Gengis Khan and Kubilai Khan invaded and conquered the whole region including China stretching from Far East to Near East~ A lot of atrocities were also commited, the destruction were unprecedented, leading to the fall of Islamic Civilization.

I don't think nowadays there are any nation, especially Islamic countries protesting Mongols over their glorification of Gengis Khan and Kubilai Khan~ They even erect statues commemorating their national "hero"!

As you said, the world is full of wolves and bloodsuckers~
The strong nation invade weak nation~ that's how it was the norm until after World War II; To be invaded was mere the sign of weaknessses of the invaded countries; China was weak and corrupted, it was a natural consequences of being weak at those times.

Heck even China invaded Viernam~ Did vietnamese even call for Chinese to apologize?

Well the chincoms always have nothing to say as usual they are throwing the region to war

Well said they nothing more than warmongering zealots of their stupid regime and their god mao who grabs the seas and lands of others and poison the world with their lies and their cheap copied made products

Are you still going on about that fantasy of yours that never happened? Do you retard monkeys take daydreams as reality now?

This is what reality looks like:
Notice your fellow Viet monkeys burning to death.
don´t provoke me to post pictures of Chinese raped and killed by the Japanese, you moron.

You are a dumb idiot. Why ask that mental deficient fool?

They drowned before they catch their breath.
do you feel good when you lick Chinese boots?

They have their freedom to insult here, I cannot forbid them even if I dont want to blame, but I remind you, this topic was made by Indian instead of Vietnamese or Chinese guys, but the insult seems very hot.
sorry, I can´t help but reply to some retards such as S10 and other zombie.
you are a good guy as you have a balanced view.

Last edited:
don´t provoke me to post pictures of Chinese raped and killed by the Japanese, you moron.

do you feel good when you lick Chinese boots?

sorry, I can´t help but reply to some retards such as S10 and other zombie.
you are a good guy as you have a balanced view.

I also have tons of photos of Japan's surrender to China and their war criminals being executed by KMT MP, but what's that have to do with SCS issues

Watched it, The reason I come this forum is someone told me people here are very interesting, and keen on
Thx and I've watched. I've looked up many documents in Chinese and Vietnamese about the issue, so neednt give me more. In the research area, Asian countries' relation always plays a hard role regardless for example, the Frence and Germany, Spain and England or Sweden and Russia..., whose struggles have been resolved, while Asian people however, with a further complated history background and endless suspicion, the modus of Europé perhaps cannot be copied, therefore, before a proper method has been found, people should avoid to some stupid.

We don't know this guy much, he sounds very pro China. Is he likely to be the next leader of Cambodia?

6b9f0fae-fc98-4155-be73-1050cca352c6.jpeg

Geez~ history is history~
Nearly 600 years ago Mongols led by Gengis Khan and Kubilai Khan invaded and conquered the whole region including China stretching from Far East to Near East~ A lot of atrocities were also commited, the destruction were unprecedented, leading to the fall of Islamic Civilization.

I don't think nowadays there are any nation, especially Islamic countries protesting Mongols over their glorification of Gengis Khan and Kubilai Khan~ They even erect statues commemorating their national "hero"!

As you said, the world is full of wolves and bloodsuckers~
The strong nation invade weak nation~ that's how it was the norm until after World War II; To be invaded was mere the sign of weaknessses of the invaded countries; China was weak and corrupted, it was a natural consequences of being weak at those times.

Heck even China invaded Viernam~ Did vietnamese even call for Chinese to apologize?

Most Mongols have now became an ethnic group in China, they are proud of the Chinese identity, so we forget about the past.

We can also forgive Japan, but Japan yet still doesn't give up the dream of conquering China, Thus, we can't become friend with them.

BTW, we didn't invade Vietnam nor we wants their land, the 1979 war was a border conflict.

But Japan always wants our land.

ha ha ha...you are a coward. you are only good at bullying the weak!
why don´t you post pictures of your warships and laugh at the US?
Why we have to do this, US doesn't claim any islands in SCS but you do.

Back
Top Bottom