What's new

South China Sea Forum

Nansha Qundao, Nansha Islands, Spratly Islands,China (中国 南沙群岛)

Bai Jiao, Barque Canada Reef(柏礁)

2009X2049

64979560201305250207312353773484226_003.jpg

China old atlas affirms Vietnam’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa, Truong Sa

there are still big rocks in Yu Lin, the southern most point of Hainan Island, carved with the words “ends of the world” and “boundless sea and sky” proving that the Chinese government, since the Qing dynasty, did not recognised Hoang Sa (called Xisha by China) as its territory.

Most important thing related to the atlas is that: officially Chinese govt has been stating by word in atlas under the Guangxu reign of the Chinese Qing dynasty, proving Hainan Island to be the last Chinese strip of land in the region. There of, China have to obey all terms, condition in UNCLOS without any historic exception,

This is the main meaning of debate about China map in Atlas, understand thief boy ?

That Words was a Chinese reader take notes by himself who was studied Vietnamese language.

Vietnamese! Can you take me a official map was published by Vietnam(DRVN) before 1972 included Hoàng Sa and Trưong Sa?

you can't take them.That maps nothingness.

This official map was published by Vietnam(DRVN) Government 1966.
Everybody can't find Hoàng Sa and Trưong Sa.

232023fz368kzxzb68bntk.jpg

Are you blind!? Did you not see many maps draw by Vietnamese and Western people from Nguyen Dynasty era and in French colonial era (draw by Colony Government ) that we were post in this topic !?.

A old question for you: Why did chinese scholars not show that map as a proof in any International & Regional Conference about SCS !?

LOL, simple your proof and argument are fail, fake and useless as legal proof in case. :coffee:

This simply means Marty is utterly incompetent in this debate when he confused sovereignty with governance. The two ideas are related but not the same. The diversity equals the freedom granted by a sovereign power -- the US -- to each entity in this federation. No different with the association with Puerto Rico.

lol, I now suspect the guy not even living in the US to begin with. Or at least not educated in the US, as far as I remember, you are require to pass US history to graduate from any US Public High School and get your diploma. Well, personally I did not attend High School in the US. Somebody told me this.

His knowledge of America indicate that he either do not know anything about how US government on both States level and Federal Level work, or he simply lying infavour of his point. Even my niece who brought up in Australia know more about US than this guy who claim he lived in Boston.

Its time for everyone to develop the islands together instead of constant bickering.

Vietnamese! Can you take me the map Which year published?
Before 1975,south VN gov controlled those isl, this is the map published by Shouth VN gov before 1975.u can see 'Viet Nam Cong Hoa( republic of VietNam ) on the upper left conner
5308292820130427113601921.jpg

North VN didnt control those isl,just like North Korea has no right to cede Seoul to China, North VN prime minister' letter to China is nothing but Trash used to cheat idiot China leader:coffee:

Are you blind!? Did you not see many maps draw by Vietnamese and Western people from Nguyen Dynasty era and in French colonial era (draw by Colony Government ) that we were post in this topic !?.

A old question for you: Why did chinese scholars not show that map as a proof in any International & Regional Conference about SCS !?

LOL, simple your proof and argument are fail, fake and useless as legal proof in case. :coffee:

1、Nguyen Dynasty map was Forged document by French colonizer.

2、 French colonial map ( published by Colony Government ) ?
Vietnamese! Look here!This map was published by France 1912 or 1935.Everybody can't find Hoàng Sa and Trưong Sa.

103141vz2kug4iir12ai5u.jpg

1、Nguyen Dynasty map was Forged document by French colonizer.

2、 French colonial map ( published by Colony Government ) ?
Vietnamese! Look here!This map was published by France 1912 or 1935.Everybody can't find Hoàng Sa and Trưong Sa.

Nguyen Dynaty "Great Nam Emperor"'s map was made before Colonial time, Your question is idiot.

Back
Top Bottom