What's new

South China Sea: China Drops a Bombshell

Yes, this heritage dated back to the British India. If the British lost the 7 year war to the French, then India could be divided into several pieces. A French India and a British India. India would make up of many more states. As how it is through out most of its history.

YEa like tiwan is not part of CHina?

or maybe if Japan hadn't been defeated by the American we would be seeing a greater Nippon and HAns eating off the gobi desert.:tup:

when u see posted by martian... u scroll down a little .. .and move to next post.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-sea-china-drops-bombshell.html#ixzz1zy0FMPGN

NO one gives a shi*...Nor any shi* was given...just extract some entertainment and move on lol

I love to read Martian every post, very informative and educational, however I scroll past most of the troll posts here. BTW, last time I heard, Taiwan is still an official Provence of China. Has that been any changes as some of these uninformed trolls insinuate?

Be Gentle with The vietnamese . Being Humble should be the trademark of emerging asian powers . :tup: . on conflict , Vietnamese are being foolish . No one will back them and whatever they have built after vitenam war military wise will be decimated .

I love to read Martian every post, very informative and educational, however I scroll past most of the troll posts here. BTW, last time I heard, Taiwan is still an official Provence of China. Has that been any changes as some of these uninformed trolls insinuate?

Nothing has changed. Every large and medium-sized country in the world follows the "One China" policy.

The Indians have no ambassador or embassy in Taiwan.

Be Gentle with The vietnamese . Being Humble should be the trademark of emerging asian powers . :tup: . on conflict , Vietnamese are being foolish . No one will back them and whatever they have built after vitenam war military wise will be decimated .

Even before, no one backed them...still they whooped many A$$es...Read their History.

Even before, no one backed them...still they whooped many A$$es...Read their History.

If they won, why are the Vietnamese so poor at about $1,200 nominal per-capita GDP? They are among the poorest in Asia.

The truth is that Vietnam was squashed by very powerful countries (e.g. French and Americans) and it never recovered.

The Vietnamese would still be slaves today if China had not use its military and economic power to free them from the clutches of the French and Americans.

This is not history but present . Talking about bravado on the basis of days gone by rather than present is what destroys manhat they countries . I hope vietnam is not one of them . Also China is not looking at full scale war with Vietnam . It will be a limited conflict in which Vietnamese air force and navy will be destroyed and after they will not be able to project power in Spartlys . They are not going to swim to spartlays to fight right ??

Nothing has changed. Every large and medium-sized country in the world follows the "One China" policy.

The Indians have no ambassador or embassy in Taiwan.

Then why is there a Taiwanese Embassy in India ? India follows one china policy.

If they won, why are the Vietnamese so poor at about $1,200 nominal per-capita GDP? They are among the poorest in Asia.

The truth is that Vietnam was squashed by very powerful countries (e.g. French and Americans) and it never recovered.

I would leave that to the Vietnamese to debate...but even US or france could not meet their military or political objective in vietnam.

Then why is there a Taiwanese Embassy in India ? India follows one china policy.

I would leave that to the Vietnamese to debate...but even US or france could not meet their military or political objective in vietnam.

It's an overseas office, not an embassy.

Ambassadors have diplomatic immunity. The head of the Taiwanese office in the United States was ruled by an U.S. court to have no diplomatic immunity. It's probably the same in India.

----------

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.87699d35984c3444a0e0ba764eddfb45.9a1

"Nov 14, 2011 – No diplomatic immunity for Taiwan official: US ... US prosecutors have urged the federal judge overseeing the case to order Liu held without ..."

their history books say they had been under the rule of chinese for more then 1000 years before they became a vassal country of china.After that they were conquered by france,japanese and US.That's their glorious history.

That is not an official Taiwanese or Indian government website. I can create a website that says Embassy of Mars. So what?

A real Taiwanese embassy would have to be recognized by the government of India. India follows the "One China" policy. It does not recognize any official Taiwanese embassy or ambassador.

Show me a citation from a reputable Indian newspaper regarding the welcoming ceremony for a Taiwanese ambassador to India.

That is not an official Taiwanese or Indian government website. I can create a website that says Embassy of Mars. So what?

A real Taiwanese embassy would have to be recognized by the government of India. India follows the "One China" policy. It does not recognize any official Taiwanese embassy or ambassador.

Brother, you're a generous man, giving out free lessons these uninformed youngster.

Show me a citation from a reputable Indian newspaper regarding the welcoming ceremony for a Taiwanese ambassador to India.

I saw this..that is why i asked.

The Hindu images

Back
Top Bottom