What's new

South China Sea Arbitration News & Discussion

Again when has the UN ever been successful or useful for that matter? China can keep doing what they're doing and I don't anything will happen.

I hope Xingiang is next. Its about time our brothers get their freedom from the Commies.

This guy is a known Indian false flagger.

He's most likely a second id of an existing member - created a new account just to incite Islamophobic feelings among non-Muslims.

Here's one of his posts from the BD section after the IS attack:
...among the dead and hostages. Bangladesh has plenty of Hindus, so I'm hopeful it wasn't any Muslims.

Last edited:
The most likely avenue of enforcement is through restriction of Chinese trade. Will China use its military to start its own Opium Wars to force Chinese goods upon others?
LOl china does not need ! the question can the world including America actually resist the temptation of not buying Chinese made goods? if they do so will they be able to take in the blow of extremely high prices if the goods were made in the respective countries ?

Hey brother, do you know the ruling is "legally binding"?

Now we've just got to sit back.... and wait for someone to try and enforce it. :partay:
I would personally love to see who can actually enforce it ! or has the guts to. US has been fighting weaklings after ww2 and has actually not fought a well capable adversary, hence that is the reason why their sailor got caught withe hands up in Iranian water by Iranian navy. challenging is entirely different matter

Well as we say here wag ka magsalita ng tapos (dont say its over or done)
Then what do you say ?

LOl china does not need ! the question can the world including America actually resist the temptation of not buying Chinese made goods? if they do so will they be able to take in the blow of extremely high prices if the goods were made in the respective countries ?

I would personally love to see who can actually enforce it ! or has the guts to. US has been fighting weaklings after ww2 and has actually not fought a well capable adversary, hence that is the reason why their sailor got caught withe hands up in Iranian water by Iranian navy. challenging is entirely different matter

Then what do you say ?

If china keeps this up she going to deal with a lot of foes

If china keeps this up she going to deal with a lot of foes
With all due respect, Countries as big as China dont need to fight you hand to hand, it far to disgraceful for the dragon. China is no USA who fight weaklings. Just wait and watch how Chinese buy your governments who will favour chinese views. Thats the beauty of democracy, Rich countries can buy poor country's govt

Well they have North Korea and Pakistan and Cambodia etc mostly land locked countries and Africa well let see
No actually Chinese can help those country, It doesn't actually need them, other than for moral support I don't find any other use. Seriously China doesn't need to sit in US's lap and to call them for help like the countries in SCS

Well since the ruling is technically "legally binding", anyone is welcome to come and try to use their military to try and "enforce" it.

Any takers? :azn:
I think US should be enforcing it. They are after all the policeman of the world.

Well since the ruling is technically "legally binding", anyone is welcome to come and try to use their military to try and "enforce" it.

Any takers? :azn:

Decision won't have any immediate effect, except Chinese Keyboard Warriors will have zero
credibility here at PDF when they try to argue that Chinese have any historical right to the area.
The real argument now is that Chinese will be bullying their neighbours because they can,
not because they are right.

Last edited:
With all due respect, Countries as big as China dont need to fight you hand to hand, it far to disgraceful for the dragon. China is no USA who fight weaklings. Just wait and watch how Chinese buy your governments who will favour chinese views. Thats the beauty of democracy, Rich countries can buy poor country's govt

No actually Chinese can help those country, It doesn't actually need them, other than for moral support I don't find any other use. Seriously China doesn't need to sit in US's lap and to call them for help like the countries in SCS

Well its your opion

Hey brother, do you know the ruling is "legally binding"?

Now we've just got to sit back.... and wait for someone to try and enforce it. :partay:

Respect the arbitration and follow the UNCLOS. If not lose the freedom of navigation across other ocean. Other countries need not provide safe route to your ships or your ships can be taken for granted.

Well like a smart jack you can argue that china is a super duper power blah...blah which will ensure safety of its maritime trade but the reality is that china cannot be present all over the globe, insurance rates will increase , countries can stop providing access to its port and the exports will become expensive. Over a period of time that arrogant smirk will be wiped off as the reality starts biting.

Chinese ships will be game for any pirates, good luck with that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom